Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Members Picture Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yes sir it sure was, rememebr when patton would throw those candy peices full blast at me and you lol.....I miss it
Just like it was yesterday. He would toss them to everyone else but would try to kill us with them. Man I wish I had a time machine.
Yea I know man he liked us alot
Yeah I was pretty well out of it....lol. Started at about 2 that afternoon. I feel sorry for whoever taught that class, I knew about everyone in that pic and you all were dandies ;-) Saw Mikeal for the first time about a month ago, said he's thinkin' about playin' up here next year.
Well thats awsome JK....Yea I see mike ever now and then, ahh man our teacher was a great guy and a heck of a teacher....we learned alot in there
[Image: 493505-R1-14-12A.jpg]Me, Tribe, & DTfan

[Image: us4.bmp] Balla, me, & DTfan

[Image: fcde4918.bmp] Me & Balla..we are lovin life lol..:Hammer3:

[Image: DSCF0012.jpg] Me & my lil angel last christmas!
Geesh, I posted the good picture of us, I hate that one, I look soooo different.

Nice pics though Cali.
Yeah tribe, you look really different in that, I think it's your hair. Not that it being pulled back is weird, but it's just that you can't see it due to the others. Still **** good though honey. :Nodding:
"Reizvoll" Wrote:Yeah tribe, you look really different in that, I think it's your hair. Not that it being pulled back is weird, but it's just that you can't see it due to the others. Still **** good though honey. :Nodding:
:lol: You big flirt. :Cheerlead Smile
Nice Pics Everybody....I don't have any pictures of me otherwise i would put one on here.
LOL.. i used google lol..
I didnt realize that many women came on to this site...i thought it was a bunch of "has beens" wanting to say my team is better than your team. But anyways this is me...if you can see the firstone is one of my a few years ago...i messed with it and the second is more recent
Good looking pictures guys.

Reizvoll...a flirt?!? Never BC...That's my buddy Smile
sorry about that...it i messed something up and it wouldnt let me change what i wanted...http://spaces.msn.com/members/KingRegor/...photoalbum there is some pics of my girlfriend and i along with some other stuff
Dude. you kind of look like elijah wood in that one pic of you and your g/f
yeah you do...
or you know who else you look like? it;s kinda random but for some reason u remind me of a young version of the dad off of full house lol
[Image: teeth1dc.png] Heres The ALMIGHTY CHEEM MUHAHAHAHA :insane:
Keep 'em coming guys, I know that we have more members with pics somewhere.
I'll post some more soon lol...haha but I think you all are sick of seein pics of me and my friends.
Nah cali we dont mind at all keep on posting pics this is a good thread it has alot of posts
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Dude. you kind of look like elijah wood in that one pic of you and your g/f
You have no idea how much i get that. I have been walking around wal mart before and noticed some girls looking at me. As i walked by i heard them say "Frodo Frodo Frodo"
"go panthers!!!" Wrote:yeah you do...
or you know who else you look like? it;s kinda random but for some reason u remind me of a young version of the dad off of full house lol
You mean Bob Saggit? or how ever you spell his name?:omg: thats a new one for me but I guess i can see it...I guess. I didnt really think anyone would really look at those
awww..yeah you look like a cute little frodo to me...
Thank you as long as im a cute hobit thats all that matters :big grin:

BallaBaby

Good times Cali, good times..lol
heres one of mr. i and caleb gettin ready to go out and get daddy some candy lol....daddy came home happy, i will be eatin candy till Christmas
I know what you mean Mr. I. Not sure if the kids had more fun or if I did. And as far as the candy its mine its mine its all mine.
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:heres one of mr. i and caleb gettin ready to go out and get daddy some candy lol....daddy came home happy, i will be eatin candy till Christmas

NIce pic Mr i. I like his batman costume. My little boy was superman. They both look good with the capes. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11