Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Members Picture Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Its hard tleling BUT that is an OLD pic of BCF4L
"torQQue" Wrote:I was such a geek
Was??
I thought the same Beef.
Heres my 20.6 pound fish I caught yesterday
Here are a few rolled up into one post.
cool picks..
thanks everyone
Football that is one really big fish:rock: :rock:
FB05 where did you catch that one?
Sky Lake
Nice fish football.
I caught it on, a live bluegill about the size of your hand..
I would post one of me but tribe took care of that one...if you wanna look it's the first link she posted and I'm the one in the white cut-off t-shirt...lol...I'll post a better one when I get to Balla's tonight.
Where's sky lake never heard of that one.
Its in Ohio..Like you take the 2nd exit going toward huntington mall on 64....I think its Ironton EXIT and go across the bridge and hit route 7......I think its southpoint or something I really dont pay attention....But its a really NICE pay lake
I know where its at now just forgot the name.
Actually didn't know the name just the location.
Yea I forgot to tell everyone that the first picture that I posted is of DTfan, myself, and Cali.
Yea...lol...like I said when I get to Balla's tonight I should be able to put a pic up...a better one...lol
CD we need to go fishin sometime man
"CatDawg" Wrote:I just want to know whom BCF4L cut out of his picture.
It was my cousin.
And FB05 that was my senior year on Easter. It's not been that long ago. Even though I've gained about 20 lbs. Smile
awesome everyone
And WHERE is yours stud?
Do I have to post one? lol
lol do it! post a humilating one!
Aww, no I wouldn't post a bad one. I only have 2 of him period.
Never said a bad one...just one thats funny... When I get to Balla's I know one I'm posting of you...lol
Wellllllllllllll which one?
you'll see...
Haha, well if it is the one that you have mentioned, that is fine, no biggy. Just don't post any of me looking absolutely hideous.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11