Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Members Picture Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"thetribe" Wrote:The thing that I even pointed out in that picture was those Daisy Dukes BGG.
I will post some when I get home from school.

lo...those used to be my favorite shorts ( a long time ago..well, in 2000 I think)...but now..no way...
"thetribe" Wrote:The thing that I even pointed out in that picture was those Daisy Dukes BGG.
I will post some when I get home from school.

lol...those used to be my favorite shorts ( a long time ago..well, in 2000 I think)...but now..no way...
I rarely ever wear shorts but when I pulled this thread up and saw that picture, the Daisy Dukes were just there. Lol, AND the blonde hair....
A bunch of my friends was behind me and they were saying that you look like a total different person between then and now but I don't think so at all. Darker hair is the only change and most people do that as the years go on. I don't color my hair anymore at all and people with light hair usually get darker hair naturally with age.
When did QQ apply to work for Chippendale's and Thunder Down Under???!?
BGG I kinda liked the blonde look lol...But im sure QQ likes them ALL
I was such a geek
haha preppie boy
"football05" Wrote:BGG I kinda liked the blonde look lol...But im sure QQ likes them ALL

:rock: Yes, BGG is beautiful not only on the outside but on the inside as well. She is such a good mommy to these boys.
Still not answering my application question QQ, don't ignore the inevitable.
QQ is getting some brownie points for this weekend LOL?.....
He doesn't need them, you forgot he had to give her a birthday present. lol
I'm lost about the chippendales thing! Please fill me in...lol...Smile
Yes but I thought it was THIS weekend not last?
I believe she was talking about this picture BGG..
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:I'm lost about the chippendales thing! Please fill me in...lol...Smile

Chippendale's...Male dancers..pose around...
AND that tied into QQ's pose in that picture where he is bent down.
The one he didn't want us to see.
Just wanted to know if he sent that picture in with his application to them lol
Didn't remember the date football, sorry.
to clear things up..my bday was on Wednesday the 19th..my bday is over..lol...
"torQQue" Wrote:I believe she was talking about this picture BGG..

:omg: Lol, well not exactly QQ..hadn't seen that one but yes, it applies too. BBoth was probably used for the application. Looks that way anyway.
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:to clear things up..my bday was on Wednesday the 19th..my bday is over..lol...
Did the grandparents have the kids last weekend or this coming weekend?
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:to clear things up..my bday was on Wednesday the 19th..my bday is over..lol...

:Shaking: :Shaking: Is mom keeping the boys this weekend?
maybe..lol...

umm..this picture thread is now officially screwed up...Smile
I thought ur mom was keeping the boys THIS WEEKEND....QQ get on AOL....need to ask ya something about my scanner
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:maybe..lol...

Scr ew it lolSmile

It will be back on track when we all get home from school and have the pictures to post from our home computers.
"football05" Wrote:I thought ur mom was keeping the boys THIS WEEKEND....QQ get on AOL....need to ask ya something about my scanner

make sure you messege me.. I dont have aol anymore and dont have buddy list saved.. Gonna download gaim. Aols spyware is getting to me. Give me five mins to add gaim.
Your hair looked good here BGG.

Its ok. :loveya:
BGG you had short hair here.. Only one I could find digital. I wanted to find one when you was blonde and buzzed and look like shinad oconner
I just want to know whom BCF4L cut out of his picture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11