Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. 46 - Lawrence Co. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
Can anyone confirm this? All I heard all week was how LC was going to get there first win of the season..and KHSAA reports Rowan winning 46-0..UNREAL
Wow
BHS78 Wrote:Final

Not sure exactly who rowan played tonight cause it sure wasn't the dawgs we've been watching so far this season.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
No shocker
What in the heck happened here?

Just goes to show you never know from week to week. This is why they play the games.

Talk about Letdown though. The Lawrence County team I saw should never have lost to Boyd County and sure as heck never shouldn't have gotten drubbed like this by Rowan County.
Any stats?
Guys ,,,Rowan is tough and will be a team to contend with in the future if this coach stays around long.. Great attitude from the coach and a great drive... i have heard he has great experiene and it is showing in a short time.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Guys ,,,Rowan is tough and will be a team to contend with in the future if this coach stays around long.. Great attitude from the coach and a great drive... i have heard he has great experiene and it is showing in a short time.
They aren't that tough. They lost to Greenup County.
telling ya.. yea they may have lost to Greenup,, but we lost to Ashland....prove anything??
Any stats on Dakota Newsome from Rowan, did he play?? What kind of game didi he have?
Man i can't believe this happen...i was looking for the dawgs to get there first win..
Congrats to the Vikings.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:telling ya.. yea they may have lost to Greenup,, but we lost to Ashland....prove anything??
I know what happened in that Ashland game. Guess it proves if you don't come out in the right frame of mind that anything can happen.

But talk about Jekyll and Hyde.
I've been following LC for the past 20 yrs and this has got to be the most embarassing defeat I have ever witnessed. Hats off to Rowan Co. They beat us in all aspects of the game.
lawrencefan Wrote:I've been following LC for the past 20 yrs and this has got to be the most embarassing defeat I have ever witnessed. Hats off to Rowan Co. They beat us in all aspects of the game.

same here .....
Was Lawrence County ever even in this game? Did Rowan dominate as much as the score would indicate?
FBALL Wrote:Was Lawrence County ever even in this game? Did Rowan dominate as much as the score would indicate?

I dont know but the lawrence county qb fumbled twice....the dawgs defense didnt bring it tonight..not at all...it just seemed like everthing went wrong...
FBALL Wrote:Was Lawrence County ever even in this game? Did Rowan dominate as much as the score would indicate?

LC was never in this game and Rowan did dominate. The QB had no time at all and our defense is horrible! IMO, the coaches need to take the off week and go back to fundamentals because its glaringly obvious that we can't tackle. One of the most horrible displays of football play I have watched in Lawrence Co. We were outplayed and outcoached!
I really didnt expect this one, but great job vikings!
very gross game...
How could this happen was the Shepherd kid playing? I mean come on Sheldon Clark blew Rowan out of the water?
All I can say is, wow!
WOW!
I Will Also Post A Wow!!!!!!!!!!
LC has let outsiders take over the school. Football, Basketball and Baseball coaches are all out of towners, as is the Superentendant and his staff. You can see what it has got them. Good job Rowan.
Congrats to Rowan Co. What is their record this year?
Anyone know how Chandler Shepherd is doing? He got sacked pretty hard and hurt his throwing arm.
kdrn Wrote:LC has let outsiders take over the school. Football, Basketball and Baseball coaches are all out of towners, as is the Superentendant and his staff. You can see what it has got them. Good job Rowan.

I don't think being an outsider is necessarily a bad thing. I think Travis Feltner has earned the right to coach and he will do a good job. But this playing favorites crap in football has got to stop. We have a group of parents and supporters who will accept any record as long as their child gets to play.
Pages: 1 2 3