Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. 46 - Lawrence Co. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The College One Wrote:Congrats to Rowan Co. What is their record this year?
Rowan County is now 3-3.

This 4A district nuts. Boyd, Greenup, Lawrence and Rowan. I guess Boyd is in the drivers seat now. I still don't see how Lawrence County lost this game, much less getting beat as badly as they did.
i GUESS
Where is your home? TF maybe the 1 bright spot, yet to determine. Seems fans and parents all agree football has turned ugly since P Carter got involved.
Well Finally Someone Sees What I Have Said A Month Ago The Coaching Staff Stinks With A Few Exceptions Of Assistants On The Staff Who I Feel Have Their Hands Tied. Its No Surprise We Lost To Rowan If The Game Was Called The Way The Previous Ones Had Been. But To Get Shutout By Rowan And Lose That Badly Is An Embarassment. I Got A Few Ideas How To Get Everything Turned Around. First Lets Start At The Top Get Rid Of The Supertindent And Anyone Else Who Has Anything To Do With The Football Program At The Top. Then Get Rid Of The Head Coach And The I Guess Qb Coach Who Calls The Plays. They Couldn't Get It Done At Marshall Why Does Ppl Think They Can At Lawrence Co. I Got A Guess Cause Marshall Once Upon A Time Was Pretty Good And I Guess That Makes Them Worthy. No Way. Ok After You Get Rid Of Them Why Not Hire Someone Who Knows Lawrence County Football Better Than Anyone Someone Who Has Paid Their Dues. Someone Who Has Been There From Almost The Beginning Blake Preece Should Be The Head Coach And All Power And Authority In Lawrence Football Given To Him. Let Him Decide Who His Assistants Are, And All Decisions Given To Him. But Blake Do It The Way That Built Lawrence Co. Football Run, Run,, Run And Run It Some More. We Have Always Been Blessed To Have Good Lineman And Rb's So Use Them. But Until This Happens I Don't See Lawrence Ever Being Back To Where We Where Not For A Long While. And That Is Just Imo.
Blake should stay, Marshall and LC best is behind them.
Every time I get on here LC posts have an excuse or blame for everytime they lose. If you all put this kinda emphasis on your own mistakes rather than others, you may change this thing around. You all have a great group of players down there. Quit blaming everone and start learning from it. "Outsiders" or not you need to become a team first. Support the efforts of the staff then the good will prevail.
There was no effort last nite. Unless u call feeding them 3 times a effort.
I have never in my life heard such a load of crap in my life. We can't blame this ALL on the "outsiders". Salmons has busted his a** to turn this program around and I totally disagree with that "playing favorites" garbage. It's not like there are 150 kids to pick from on the team-LC just doesn't have those kind of numbers. And I'm sorry to ruffle feathers but those "outside" coaches didn't miss the blocks, they didn't drop the ball, they didn't miss the passes-those kids simply did not show up to play last night. Fall break a problem? Who knows?

In reply to whomever asked about Shepherd's arm-it appears his right shoulder was hyperextended. He had ZERO time to do anything last night-whether you like him or or not, that's a fact.

I agree that LC does need to go back to more fundamental playing-like learning to TACKLE??

I support the discipline, respect, and teamwork that the new staff is trying to instill in these boys and hope that this town will leave them alone and not run off yet ANOTHER good influence to our kids.

Good things will come........
kdrn Wrote:There was no effort last nite. Unless u call feeding them 3 times a effort.

That's very cute...
For some kids, its the only meals they get.
jgrubby Wrote:Every time I get on here LC posts have an excuse or blame for everytime they lose. If you all put this kinda emphasis on your own mistakes rather than others, you may change this thing around. You all have a great group of players down there. Quit blaming everone and start learning from it. "Outsiders" or not you need to become a team first. Support the efforts of the staff then the good will prevail.

AMEN!!
kdrn Wrote:LC has let outsiders take over the school. Football, Basketball and Baseball coaches are all out of towners, as is the Superentendant and his staff. You can see what it has got them. Good job Rowan.

Keep in mind, the people of LC had the opportunity to place a person in the Super job and blew it off-look what that has gotten them. Don't cry over spilled milk....
lawrence LC Wrote:I dont know but the lawrence county qb fumbled twice....the dawgs defense didnt bring it tonight..not at all...it just seemed like everthing went wrong...

Yes It all went wrong. Those 2 fumbles came after he was injured and couldn't lift his right arm but still tried to stay in and play.
soldierofthelord Wrote:Well Finally Someone Sees What I Have Said A Month Ago The Coaching Staff Stinks With A Few Exceptions Of Assistants On The Staff Who I Feel Have Their Hands Tied. Its No Surprise We Lost To Rowan If The Game Was Called The Way The Previous Ones Had Been. But To Get Shutout By Rowan And Lose That Badly Is An Embarassment. I Got A Few Ideas How To Get Everything Turned Around. First Lets Start At The Top Get Rid Of The Supertindent And Anyone Else Who Has Anything To Do With The Football Program At The Top. Then Get Rid Of The Head Coach And The I Guess Qb Coach Who Calls The Plays. They Couldn't Get It Done At Marshall Why Does Ppl Think They Can At Lawrence Co. I Got A Guess Cause Marshall Once Upon A Time Was Pretty Good And I Guess That Makes Them Worthy. No Way. Ok After You Get Rid Of Them Why Not Hire Someone Who Knows Lawrence County Football Better Than Anyone Someone Who Has Paid Their Dues. Someone Who Has Been There From Almost The Beginning Blake Preece Should Be The Head Coach And All Power And Authority In Lawrence Football Given To Him. Let Him Decide Who His Assistants Are, And All Decisions Given To Him. But Blake Do It The Way That Built Lawrence Co. Football Run, Run,, Run And Run It Some More. We Have Always Been Blessed To Have Good Lineman And Rb's So Use Them. But Until This Happens I Don't See Lawrence Ever Being Back To Where We Where Not For A Long While. And That Is Just Imo.

ok listen first of all quit being stupid. second of all the line last night gone blown off the ball every play. yes lawrence county has always been blessed with good lineman and rb's but they are one problem with that the "lineman" dont get me wrong we have good lineman but we dont have any big lineman, or alot of them. i dont know how many times i have to say it but you have to mix things up 3 of the first 4 passes completed were 1st downs, i dont know what that tells you, but it tells me that the run, run, run, and run some more is just stupid!
lctopdawg Wrote:ok listen first of all quit being stupid. second of all the line last night gone blown off the ball every play. yes lawrence county has always been blessed with good lineman and rb's but they are one problem with that the "lineman" dont get me wrong we have good lineman but we dont have any big lineman, or alot of them. i dont know how many times i have to say it but you have to mix things up 3 of the first 4 passes completed were 1st downs, i dont know what that tells you, but it tells me that the run, run, run, and run some more is just stupid!

For one thing to line did pretty good last night...the qb needs to get the ball off faster...one thing chandler is not a qb like i said before....they need to run it ever time....i think they need to change the playbook..the qb needs to step up he should have finish the game..
:argue:

:popcorn:
lawrence LC Wrote:For one thing to line did pretty good last night...the qb needs to get the ball off faster...one thing chandler is not a qb like i said before....they need to run it ever time....i think they need to change the playbook..the qb needs to step up he should have finish the game..

Yea since the run was working so well last night.....
step up?? what are you snorting???? he couldn't lift his arm??:
These coaches will not chance any further injury to ANY of the players-
lawrence LC Wrote:For one thing to line did pretty good last night...the qb needs to get the ball off faster...one thing chandler is not a qb like i said before....they need to run it ever time....i think they need to change the playbook..the qb needs to step up he should have finish the game..

You seem to have a strong opinion about shepherd at QB-so lets hear who you think it should be then? The possibilities are so endless ya know at LC.......

And where do you think Shepherd should play? I think he used to be pretty good at safety for one reason because hes quick and reads the plays well.
Dawg@heart Wrote:You seem to have a strong opinion about shepherd at QB-so lets hear who you think it should be then? The possibilities are so endless ya know at LC.......

And where do you think Shepherd should play? I think he used to be pretty good at safety for one reason because hes quick and reads the plays well.

As far as Ive known Ive never known him to play any safety. In my strong opinion, Kiser should be the starting QB for the rest of the year and from your words shepherd could boost up his safety skills.
Nice win rowan.
Mr. Kimball 7 Wrote:As far as Ive known Ive never known him to play any safety. In my strong opinion, Kiser should be the starting QB for the rest of the year and from your words shepherd could boost up his safety skills.

????
Seems last year ALL we heard was that Shepherd should be the starting QB over Boone and now we aren't satisfied with him. The way it works in LC.....

But yes, he has played safety in the past.
Mr. Kimball 7 Wrote:As far as Ive known Ive never known him to play any safety. In my strong opinion, Kiser should be the starting QB for the rest of the year and from your words shepherd could boost up his safety skills.

Hey, come on now, try being original!!!!!Smile Smile

I've got the patent on Kimball. What's your address, anyways? You'll be hearing from my lawyer.Big Grin
You know they say mimicking is the greatest form of flattery?
Big Dawg Wrote:You know they say mimicking is the greatest form of flattery?
Smile

:Clap:

I get into enough trouble on my own. Like I really need help.
kdrn Wrote:LC has let outsiders take over the school. Football, Basketball and Baseball coaches are all out of towners, as is the Superentendant and his staff. You can see what it has got them. Good job Rowan.

I agree 100% I have said lawrence Co. is all politics if they would the kids play instead of the parents they might win in football and basketball.
dissapointing lose for lc..congrats to rowan...what happened to the team that played us? from what it sounds lawrence couldnt establish a run so they shouldve threw it....but that never happened. i just hope whatever happens for lc that its good and soon.
Big Dawg Wrote:????
Seems last year ALL we heard was that Shepherd should be the starting QB over Boone and now we aren't satisfied with him. The way it works in LC.....

But yes, he has played safety in the past.

i dont think i have ever seen him play safety for lawrence county....
Big Dawg Wrote:Yea since the run was working so well last night.....
step up?? what are you snorting???? he couldn't lift his arm??:

lol..... not snorting nothing...just the truth...Smile
lawrencefan Wrote:I don't think being an outsider is necessarily a bad thing. I think Travis Feltner has earned the right to coach and he will do a good job. But this playing favorites crap in football has got to stop. We have a group of parents and supporters who will accept any record as long as their child gets to play.
I want to know who is being played because of who or what there parents have did? Answer me that

Tell how much you really know about the whole LC program from the youth leg up.. He has always played safety until this year.
Pages: 1 2 3