Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 61 JBS 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any info.
Congrats Pats, JBS has completely fell apart.
Wow, what in the world has happened to JBS?
what happened to jbs knott central played awesome buttermilk out worked collions the patriots d shut down jbs 25 for stepp 14 for little stepp besides that no one scored more than 6 kcc's scoring was balanced
Don't know what has happened to JBS, but they are not the team I saw play earlier in the year. If they don't get together quick Hazard will run away with the 14th IMO.
Huge Congrats to PATRIOTS tonight!!!! This shows what happens when a team plays together and involves everyone, Ratliff, Amburgey, and Stamper were all equally outstanding. The big man for KCC dominated Collins. I am a JBS fan, always have been, but never a Stepp fan, because of their arrogant, selfish, and heartless ways. I am glad to see that we have two teams from Knott County, KCC and Cordia, who know how to play together, and that will be major factors in the 14th Region, again congrats to the Pats, and to JBS (the Stepps specifically).. if you all want to achieve anything and gain respect back from your true fans.. start taking notes from your county rivals and play together.. however i know this is impossible for you, so maybe next year when big brother is bein a waterboy for alc we can have a chance in the region again, until then.. GO KCC!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats KCC!!! How will the bracket be set up for the 53rd district tournament?
I already kno JBS plays Jenkins...but who does everyone else play?
Jenkins doesn't play JBS. Jenkins is the 5 seed, they have to play the 4 seed to decide who plays JBS.
Tonight was a tough KCC team. No one man show.. It was a good game back and fourth... Congrats Patriots.. Crusaders get your heads on for East Ridge coming up.
What in the name of Alice Lloyd is going on at JBS????
sacbunt Wrote:Jenkins doesn't play JBS. Jenkins is the 5 seed, they have to play the 4 seed to decide who plays JBS.

thanks for clearing that up for me.
congrats kcc on the win
Tate Cox had 0 points in this game. It was the Stepp show, Clark to Clint all night, sometimes Collins would get into the action but others had very few touches. BIG WIN AND CONGRATS TO KCC!!!! Also, due to some circumstances, I was forced to sit on the JBS side. I don't want to hear ANYONE talking about how bad KCC's fans are. The JBS lady behind me whose name I know but won't release, insulted Stamper and Caudill ALL NIGHT. The fans around her were no better. NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER!!! These kids are trying to play basketball, LET THEM PLAY!!!!! I don't know why she hates these two players and the team so bad but she needs to get over herself and have some class. Also, the asst. jbs jv coach got thrown out of the jv game. That will show them. Smile
Congrats KCC.
Does anybody know who the Marshall scout was looking at?
Congrats KCC.
JBS has not been the same since Cox went down with his injury, and now he's back, but they're not. What's going on??
Go Kcc!!!!!!!!!!!
I seen a Duke scout.
Overrated Wrote:I seen a Duke scout.
They were looking at how not to play basketball!
Game went as I expected I predicted KCC by 7. Stick a fork in JBS they are done
Congrats KCC!!!
allthewayhome Wrote:Does anybody know who the Marshall scout was looking at?

He was probobly looking at Clark Stepp, but he talked to Stamper after the game..
Congrats to KCC!!
big win for the patss!!
boys im proud of you guyss,
you played together and cam out with the winn!!
who are we??
KCC!!
JOBAKKA Wrote:They were looking at how not to play basketball!
Game went as I expected I predicted KCC by 7. Stick a fork in JBS they are done
I doubt that though.
Congrats KCC.
I know that if I were a coach and had a 6"10 big inside and noone else in the region close to his size, I would make sure he touched the ball atleast every other possession. Thats just my thinking though!
BulldogPride31 Wrote:Congrats KCC.
I know that if I were a coach and had a 6"10 big inside and noone else in the region close to his size, I would make sure he touched the ball atleast every other possession. Thats just my thinking though!
Your Correct
I seen a good Kcc team tonight playing team ball like it should be played. Stamper really stepped up lead the Pats to the victory! Every player that played contributed to the win tonight. Caudill might as well been the Hulk tonight the way he hit the boards strong and aggressive. good win tonight for the pats.... and Congrats to Clark Stepp on his milestone.Its a very impressive record to hold. even if he does go to JBS.
Congrats Kcc, Go Kcc!!!!!
Isnt this the first time JBS has been beaten at home this year?
Congrats KCC
Pages: 1 2 3