Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 61 JBS 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Crusader08 Wrote:JBS was just having a bad night tonight!

They will show them in the tournament.

What an excuse...........Smile
Tate was obviously not 100%, it appeared to me that he was very off balance when trying to make his moves and his shots were short which is a sign of no legs. As far as the JV coach getting kicked out while its not the most classy thing to do I was very glad to see that desire to win from him, this is something that may separate him from other coaches in the future. As far as KCC goes they looked very, very good imo. While they had some stupid turnovers they played very well all in all. Amburgey did a very good job on Clark, and over half of Clint's points came as a result of leakouts. Caudill dominated the boards, especially coming down the stretch and def. made a huge impact on the game. Stamper gave KCC the lead when he got hot in the 3rd quarter and continued to legitimize himself as one of the top players in the 14th. After he cooled off in the 4th other players stepped up. Ratliff had a very consistent game, and hurt the zone of JBS from the high post. Mullins from Knott is a very clutch player, while he doesnt score a lot of points throughout the entire game it always seems as if he is hitting big shots down the stretch. I'm glad to see KCC continue to establish themselves as a contender in the region, hopefully they can continue the good play through March.
fly on the wall Wrote:I believe JBS beat KCC on their floor by more then KCC beat them. I don't think anything was assumed.

You are not listening to my post, it simply means anything can happen at tourny time. Coaches and players attitude changes completely and they get tougher and meaner and so on. I wasn't trying to be a smart ***.
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:stamper

KCC FAN 97 Real sure the guy from marshal was there to take a look and talk to clark, someone told that he also talk to stamper to, but his main mission was to stepp. Maybe to stamper in a couple of year.
Get real, Joe probably paid him big bucks just to show up and get everybody talking. From what I'm hearing nobody is recruiting Stepp except ALC.
Survivor Wrote:Get real, Joe probably paid him big bucks just to show up and get everybody talking. From what I'm hearing nobody is recruiting Stepp except ALC.

Survivor Just quoting what was said, for me to be 100% sure i cannot, because i wasn't there
Rolleyes
I heard Stepp was going to Georgetown, just a rumor tho but thats what I heard.
sassy Wrote:I heard Stepp was going to Georgetown, just a rumor tho but thats what I heard.
Sassy Heard that one to, just had to wait and see.
That will be the best place for him. Good kid and good player, but not an exceptional player like you need to be for a D-1 player. He will do great there and have a great career. Good luck to him.
jbs will pull it together for the tournment
Stepp will be at ALC if he dont step his game up and start playing team ball. congrats KCC.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:That will be the best place for him. Good kid and good player, but not an exceptional player like you need to be for a D-1 player. He will do great there and have a great career. Good luck to him.
The article in the lexington herald leader today said , and i quote, Stepp's skills have drawn the interest of alot of division2 and NAIA schools. He said he has offers from Georgetown, Lindsey Wilson, Pikeville, Lincoln Memorial. Austin Peay, Marshall and Murrray state are among those giving him a look. end quote. Just though i would throw this in for the ones who didn't get to catch todays paper. :Thumbs:
Nice KCC.
bigbluefan91 Wrote:jbs will pull it together for the tournment

looks like they couldn't tie the Knott, they just got knocked off by LCC
PATS2011 Wrote:looks like they couldn't tie the Knott, they just got knocked off by LCC

Just like Cordia ran all over Knott.
Overrated Wrote:Just like Cordia ran all over Knott.

and just like Knott, Cordia, and LCC ran over them
Pages: 1 2 3