Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Smith Twins Cleared to Play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let it be known, I'm all about kids getting to transfer to whatever school best suits them and their goals, 100% for it, if you don't like it, raise the athletic bar at your program so kids want to enroll in your school. Thants all I go tot say about that.

I do want to add, every Redound fan should go buy them a recliner at CC's Furniture in London to show appreciation.

That is all.
(08-26-2023, 10:59 AM)Spoozer12 Wrote: [ -> ]Let it be known, I'm all about kids getting to transfer to whatever school best suits them and their goals, 100% for it, if you don't like it, raise the athletic bar at your program so kids want to enroll in your school.  Thants all I go tot say about that. 

I do want to add, every Redound fan should go buy them a recliner at CC's Furniture in London to show appreciation.

That is all.

and a car from Timmy short
(08-26-2023, 11:01 AM)AverageJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2023, 10:59 AM)Spoozer12 Wrote: [ -> ]Let it be known, I'm all about kids getting to transfer to whatever school best suits them and their goals, 100% for it, if you don't like it, raise the athletic bar at your program so kids want to enroll in your school.  Thants all I go tot say about that. 

That is all.

and a car from Timmy short

Lmao ….. Historical Campbell field , at Tim Short stadium, sponsored by CC’s furniture….
Can you just imagine the lazy boy recliners in the press box ???? Tim short should just give both them boys a truck …..And some spending cash ……
(08-26-2023, 11:19 AM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao ….. Historical Campbell field , at Tim Short stadium, sponsored by CC’s furniture….
Can you just imagine the lazy boy recliners in the press box ????  Tim short should just give both them boys a truck …..And some spending cash ……

Truck? Already got them a Denali- 64 is the private chauffeur!!   LOL jk..maybe
Pages: 1 2 3 4