Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Smith Twins Cleared to Play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-20-2023, 05:41 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]No bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land, and the eagle has landed. The owl will be in a straight jacket before October.
There once was a fan named PJ,
Whose support was quite fleeting and cagey,
In fair weather, he'd cheer,
But would switch every year,
To the team that was winning, how smugly!
Hoot I don’t totally disagree with you, I don’t actually know the circumstances of these kids moving to Corbin so I’m not gonna say they shouldn’t be eligible but from what I do know about the KHSAA them and every kid who’s trying to get eligible should have never missed a game this weekend. I’m not gonna throw shade at another program Corbin gets kids every year, most every successful program does this day and age, let ‘em play whether it’s for Corbin, JC, Boyle, Paintsville, Belfry, etc at least if they’re playing football they’re getting some kind of structure in their life and lord knows some of them need it. Good luck to all for an injury free season if this thread is any indication of what’s to come at least it’s gonna be entertaining….
(08-20-2023, 05:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 05:41 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]No bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land, and the eagle has landed. The owl will be in a straight jacket before October.
Oh wow, that school with a “excellent English department” taught you to write poems as well???
Nice …… maybe you could help foozeball 23 learn how to actually put a sentence together…..
I’m loving all this drama. Guys that root for schools that clearly cheat and don’t care if ya know it. Guys that root for school that cheat and try to hide it. And then the guys that root for schools that either don’t cheat or really suck at it cause they never win.

I'm a Colonel only, dum dum. I'm not a fan of any other team. I like watching hypocrites like you cry.
(08-20-2023, 07:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a Colonel only, dum dum. I'm not a fan of any other team. I like watching hypocrites like you cry.
If BGR were a rodeo, you would be its clown.
(08-20-2023, 08:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

and you'd still be a pile of bull sh*t.
(08-20-2023, 08:31 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

You're just plain creepy, Dougie. You spend more time trolling around Corbin threads to be a Whitley County fan. I am sure Whitley wouldn't mind if you just admit that you are a Corbin+ fan.
(08-20-2023, 08:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 05:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]There once was a fan named PJ,

You're just plain creepy, Dougie. You spend more time trolling around Corbin threads to be a Whitley County fan. I am sure Whitley wouldn't mind if you just admit that you are a Corbin+ fan.
I played with your small mind for a while. Now you're just boring.
(08-20-2023, 08:40 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 07:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Colonel only, dum dum. I'm not a fan of any other team. I like watching hypocrites like you cry.

Keep telling yourself that, Dougie. Maybe you will convince yourself but you're not fooling anybody else.
Break it up boys. We can't have 2 BGR legends falling out.
(08-20-2023, 08:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Break it up boys. We can't have 2 BGR legends falling out.
I don't consider either of us BGR legends. Legends don't resort to name calling.  Cool
(08-20-2023, 08:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Break it up boys. We can't have 2 BGR legends falling out.
I don't consider either of us BGR legends. Legends don't resort to name calling.  Cool

Haha tell that to Trump.
No, Hootleton; I actually NEVER lost to JC as a player, and I have never coached against them. I just like watching you squirm when someone else is the beneficiary of the inept KHSAA. Nothing personal, on my part- no axe to grind; I just don’t care much for hypocrisy in general.

(08-20-2023, 06:09 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]I’m loving all this drama. Guys that root for schools that clearly cheat and don’t care if ya know it. Guys that root for school that cheat and try to hide it. And then the guys that root for schools that either don’t cheat or really suck at it cause they never win.

BRILLIANCE!!!  This post wins the sugar cookie for the day!!!
(08-20-2023, 10:02 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]No, Hootleton; I actually NEVER lost to JC as a player, and I have never coached against them.  I just like watching you squirm when someone else is the beneficiary of the inept KHSAA.  Nothing personal, on my part- no axe to grind; I just don’t care much for hypocrisy in general.

(08-20-2023, 06:09 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]I’m loving all this drama. Guys that root for schools that clearly cheat and don’t care if ya know it. Guys that root for school that cheat and try to hide it. And then the guys that root for schools that either don’t cheat or really suck at it cause they never win.

BRILLIANCE!!!  This post wins the sugar cookie for the day!!!
There is no hypocrisy on this end but you do seem to have an ax to grind when it comes to Johnson Central. That's okay, you are free to single out a school for hatred if you want. Johnson County has a pretty long history of success at the middle school, including multiple state championships by both its 7th and 8th grade teams, but you try to portray Johnson Central who wins by poaching players from nearby schools. Johnson Central's success has not been built on the backs of transfers and you do a true disservice to their coaches and players by implying that is the case.
(08-20-2023, 08:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]If BGR were a rodeo, you would be its clown.

Keep telling yourself that, Dougie. Maybe you will convince yourself but you're not fooling anybody else.

You literally bored me to sleep. I kept waiting for you to say something clever so I could do a finishing move, and it never happened. I  just woke up on my keyboard with my forehead looking like a waffle.
(08-20-2023, 10:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:31 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]and you'd still be a pile of bull sh*t.

You literally bored me to sleep. I kept waiting for you to say something clever so I could do a finishing move, and it never happened. I  just woke up on my keyboard with my forehead looking like a waffle.
Serves you right for drunk posting.
(08-20-2023, 10:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You're just plain creepy, Dougie. You spend more time trolling around Corbin threads to be a Whitley County fan. I am sure Whitley wouldn't mind if you just admit that you are a Corbin+ fan.

I feel like I'm talking to a kid ,so I feel sorry for you and hold back. lol
(08-20-2023, 10:43 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:40 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I played with your small mind for a while. Now you're just boring.

Big Grin

Oh, there once was a lad from Whitley's shore,
A fan of Corbin, but a troll to the core,
He'd cheer for Corbin, both night and day,
And on the forums, he'd troll away.

He'd taunt and he'd tease, with a mischievous grin,
With a keyboard in hand, he'd always win,
He'd provoke and he'd jest, but never in good cheer,
For the love of trolling was always near.

(Chorus)
So raise your glasses high, my friends,
For the Whitley troll whose fun never ends,
He drinks and he trolls, with a wicked gleam,
He's the wildest Corbin fan that you've ever seen!Oh, there once was a lad from Whitley's shore,
And on the forums, he'd troll away.

He'd taunt and he'd tease, with a mischievous grin,
For the love of trolling was always near.

(Chorus)
He's the wildest Corbin fan that you've ever seen!
(08-20-2023, 10:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Keep telling yourself that, Dougie. Maybe you will convince yourself but you're not fooling anybody else.

Big Grin

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Oh, there once was a lad from Whitley's shore,
And on the forums, he'd troll away.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]He'd taunt and he'd tease, with a mischievous grin,
For the love of trolling was always near.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,](Chorus)
He's the wildest Corbin fan that you've ever seen![/font]

You have some serious mental issues to work on. if somebody told you that you're a poet, they lied to you.  lol
(08-20-2023, 10:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 10:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 10:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]You literally bored me to sleep. I kept waiting for you to say something clever so I could do a finishing move, and it never happened. I  just woke up on my keyboard with my forehead looking like a waffle.
Big Grin

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Oh, there once was a lad from Whitley's shore,
And on the forums, he'd troll away.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]He'd taunt and he'd tease, with a mischievous grin,
For the love of trolling was always near.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,](Chorus)
He's the wildest Corbin fan that you've ever seen![/font]

You have some serious mental issues to work on. if somebody told you that you're a poet, they lied to you.  lol
Well, it seems that even the finest poets wouldn't stand a chance with such a discerning critic! Your insights must be the envy of literary scholars everywhere. lol!
Seems like the poet may need to put the bottle down for the night ….
(08-20-2023, 11:15 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the poet may need to put the bottle down for the night ….
I'm not a poet. He is my digital sidekick and neither of us drinks.
(08-20-2023, 04:54 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff, guys.  Gonna be a fun season if it's this good already, after just one week.  Can't wait til October and November.
I actually unblocked one person just to see the comments hahah
We got poems, haikus, smack talk, accusations, and it’s all from fans of teams who won’t even win a title. Gonna get good win the teams that actually win show up
(08-21-2023, 12:19 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]We got poems, haikus, smack talk, accusations, and it’s all from fans of teams who won’t even win a title. Gonna get good win the teams that actually win show up

I've won several titles. I'm a winner.
(08-20-2023, 08:31 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]and you'd still be a pile of bull sh*t.

Dougie,  if you were a pro wrestler, what would be the name of your finishing move?

Hind End Smoker ?    Colonel Clutch ?[Image: 2644a-15396260476284-800.jpg]
The Hind End Smoker! LOLOLOL!!!
(08-21-2023, 11:56 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2023, 08:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You're just plain creepy, Dougie. You spend more time trolling around Corbin threads to be a Whitley County fan. I am sure Whitley wouldn't mind if you just admit that you are a Corbin+ fan.

Dougie,  if you were a pro wrestler, what would be the name of your finishing move?

Hind End Smoker ?    Colonel Clutch ?[Image: 2644a-15396260476284-800.jpg]

Hind end smoker for sure. lol
(08-21-2023, 11:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]The Hind End Smoker! LOLOLOL!!!

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4