Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Vs Raceland (KHSAA 1A State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(12-01-2022, 11:29 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]RACELAND BARELY BEAT HAZARD AT HOME. 17-14, I HAVE WATCHED PIKEVILLE PLAY SEVERAL TIMES AND I HAVE NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT.
PIKEVILLE-48
RACELAND -6
RUNNING CLOCK
RACELAND FANS YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT, A GOOD OLE BUTT WHOPPING!!!!!

Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
Today all questions will be answered. Best of luck to both teams. Hope all these young men soak in the moment. It’s a rarity that some never experience. Looking forward to watching these 2 go at it and both leave injury free.
Damn ….Ironton plays today at 10:30. We thought noon was early haha. I’m
(12-01-2022, 10:56 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]^Great find Bull. Both coaches are well spoken and represent their programs the right way in the way they carry themselves.

I have talked to these dudes in person, now they don't know me but where I go to a ton of games, I see them in the Lexington Area. They came and done the Corbin/Henry Clay game. I talked to them in line at the Finals last year before the 4A finals, he walked in front of me and I talked to him. I like these guys and they are so funny and real. They do the Lexington area mainly and the finals. But good guys and they give teams nice exposure. I see where you are at the Griffin Gate Marriot. I was a part of the remodeling efforts going on there in a phase of the upgrades, I was a GC over that for our company. Nice place and thats where the presidents stay when they are in town and KY opponents stay when they come to play the cats.
Pikeville 6 Raceland 0 1138 left in the 1st
(12-02-2022, 02:06 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]Pikeville 6 Raceland 0 1138 left in the 1st
That didn't take long.
First play of the game, 85 yard TD and missed extra point.
That did not take long for Birtchfield to take one to the house!
Pikeville 6 Raceland 3 7:25 left in the 1st
Good drive by Raceland. Didn't care for that late flag holding penalty.
Pikeville up 6/3 7 min left in first
Pikeville 14 Raceland 3

3:30 left in the 1st
Back breaking fumble and scoop and score.
Big plays , big plays!!!
End of the 1st quarter.

Pikeville 14 Raceland 3
Pikeville scores 7 again here this one could already be out of reach for the Rams I am afraid.
Both of Pikeville's scores have been from big plays rather than methodically driving on Raceland. If Raceland can cut into the score and keep it at a 1 score game at the half, I will even go as far as to say that Raceland would have the momentum going into the second half. If they can just get to 14-10 and keep Pikeville from scoring, I like the Rams to win it.
Big plays and momentum. Two crucial factors in a tournament game!!
Bad missed hold on the TD pass. But you gotta knock that ball down. Hope injured Ram is okay. Took a really bad fall on his arm. Rams defense doing what needs done. Offense playing well. 2 bad penalties and the scoop and score.
21-3 Pikeville at the half.
Want to say two badly timed penalties and the scoop and score. Rams get the ball to start the half. Have to score to keep it a ball game. I expect Pikeville to start getting a little more risky on defense though. I would with a 3 score lead. This game is much closer than the score indicates though.
That'll probably do it. Even if Raceland plays a greatt game from this point forward, it will be difficult to score 3 times in the second half.
(12-02-2022, 03:06 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: [ -> ]Bad missed hold on the TD pass. But you gotta knock that ball down. Hope injured Ram is okay. Took a really bad fall on his arm. Rams defense doing what needs done. Offense playing well. 2 bad penalties and the scoop and score.

If that’s holding then they could literally call it every single play.
I'm I the only one that thinks the last TD is on the Raceland coaching staff? Made their guys defend one more play. They should've called a timeout immediately on 4th down.

Allowing Pikeville to run the clock down gave them zero risk at the Hail Mary attempt. Force them to choose between punting or going for the Hail Mary with more time for Raceland if it was incomplete.

Maybe Pikeville would've tried it anyway, but Raceland made it a no brainer decision for the Panther staff.
Sure would be nice if somebody could give us the score ! We don’t get the feed in Mississippi !
(12-02-2022, 03:25 PM)TigerBlues Wrote: [ -> ]Sure would be nice if somebody could give us the score ! We don’t get the feed in Mississippi !

(12-02-2022, 03:28 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2022, 03:25 PM)TigerBlues Wrote: [ -> ]Sure would be nice if somebody could give us the score ! We don’t get the feed in Mississippi !

Thank you devils
21-3 at the half. Scroll up about 5 posts.
Pikeville scored on first (85-yard run) and last (Hail Mary) play of the half. The other TD was a scoop and score.
Raceland hasn't taken advantage of good field position. They really haven't played bad enough to be down 18 at half. They will receive the 2nd half kick.
Try this link for audio only feed:

https://khsaa.mixlr.com/events/1766818
Rams started near midfield, 3 & out. Punt to Pikeville 24

Pikeville driving, across midfield
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8