Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central at Corbin 11/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My phone, which is never wrong! Says rain supposed to clear out by game time. Hopefully the water boys and waterMEN can keep dry balls coming in.
(11-11-2022, 01:41 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]wet field favor letcher or corbin

Give us your honest opinion Smile
Will a livestream be available for this game?
(11-11-2022, 04:10 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: [ -> ]Will a livestream be available for this game?

Wymt TV 2 the HI channel I think game of the week...64SUR I think posted it..
(11-08-2022, 06:27 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, yes, yes WYMT2 game of the week

Here is where 64SUR posted it...
(11-11-2022, 12:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2022, 11:08 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]We even did that when I was in college at Williamsburg wayyyy back in 1970!

I knew it !!!  I knew it !!! My dad went to Cumberland at that time.  I thought I remembered hearing dad talk about a woman getting her jugs filled at the Starlite.  Said she had a tattoo of a meat grinder on her chest.

I wish Ralph Edwards was still alive because I'd love for him to  make a surprise visit to Harlan County and do an episode of This is Your Life, Granny Bear !!!   Smile
The ol meat grinder tattoo…. I’m crying I’m laughing so hard
I hope Letcher can keep this competitive tonight. Those kids sure deserve it if anyone does. Several of these kids lost there homes and most of what they own during the flood. They quit practicing for 2 weeks to help around the community. I hope they play there best game tonight win or lose.
(11-11-2022, 03:47 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]My phone, which is never wrong! Says rain supposed to clear out by game time. Hopefully the water boys and waterMEN can keep dry balls coming in.

Yep. I think the rain will be done by game time.  Hope to see a lot of balls flying around tonight.
(11-11-2022, 04:37 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Letcher can keep this competitive tonight. Those kids sure  deserve it if anyone does. Several of these kids lost there homes and most of what they own during the flood. They quit practicing for 2 weeks to help around the community. I hope they play there best game tonight win or lose.

They sure have represented there community well with there play this year! Good Post.
(11-11-2022, 04:40 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2022, 03:47 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]My phone, which is never wrong! Says rain supposed to clear out by game time. Hopefully the water boys and waterMEN can keep dry balls coming in.

Yep. I think the rain will be done by game time.  Hope to see a lot of balls flying around tonight.
Rain might go away. But redounds bring the storm!  CAT5 take shelter kinda storm. 

running wild. That’s awesome they did that. Corbin did something for them. Can’t remember what now.  But it was amazing
tonsee all the teams from everywhere helping out! I think LCC  will bring their best. And if someone has to drop a deuce,they’ll leave a lot closer! Did something happen to Little? The LCC Facebook page said prayers for him?
(11-11-2022, 04:37 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Letcher can keep this competitive tonight. Those kids sure  deserve it if anyone does. Several of these kids lost there homes and most of what they own during the flood. They quit practicing for 2 weeks to help around the community. I hope they play there best game tonight win or lose.

Honestly, I hope they play very well and give Corbin a challenge. I think it's important that the Hounds learn some things about themselves tonight and, if they move on, learn what they need to tighten up. I definitely think we'll see a spitited effort from those kids but I just don't know if they will be able to match Corbin score for score. I just hope no kids get injured on what will be a wet field.

(11-11-2022, 04:49 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]

Rain might go away. But redounds bring the storm!  CAT5 take shelter kinda storm. 

running wild. That’s awesome they did that. Corbin did something for them. Can’t remember what now.  But it was amazing
tonsee all the teams from everywhere helping out! I think LCC  will bring their best. And if someone has to drop a deuce,they’ll leave a lot closer! Did something happen to Little? The LCC Facebook page said prayers for him?

Gosh, I hope not. I was hoping to get a look at him. Sounds like he's quite a player.
Yea I don’t know?? You know how Facebook is. They could have just meant prayers for him at the game tonight. And then everyone And their third cousin start sending prayers on there
(11-11-2022, 11:08 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]We even did that when I was in college at Williamsburg wayyyy back in 1970!

I knew it !!!  I knew it !!! My dad went to Cumberland at that time.  I thought I remembered hearing dad talk about a woman getting her jugs filled at the Starlite.  Said she had a tattoo of a meat grinder on her chest.

I wish Ralph Edwards was still alive because I'd love for him to  make a surprise visit to Harlan County and do an episode of This is Your Life, Granny Bear !!!   Smile
I had that tattoo covered!

(11-11-2022, 12:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I was dreaming about feeling jugs and woke up to read this post.
SOS

(11-11-2022, 03:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2022, 03:02 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2022, 01:24 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]Did I read that this is on wymt website/app or did I dream that like pj dreams about jugs? I imagine that wctt will stream it too? Debating on going but it looks like it depends on what time the rain quits.
Yes you read that correct. This will be WYMT2 game of the week 7.30pm

Are you gonna sit in the dry and sip bourbon tonight? I'm debating on whether to stay home or go stand in the rain with Corbin fans.
Go to the game.  Weather is clearing and I don't think you'll have to stand in the rain.
All Corbin fans better be at this game tonight! Rain will pass, maybe lol. If not embrace the suck of being wet and chilled with the rest of us. Especially all you old vets on here. Happy Uncle Sam suckered us day from one combat vet to another. I know you old grumpy a** guys can handle a little rain.

In all sincerity though , happy Veterans Day to us all. We’re a breed of few that answered the call.
If Sur would let me barrow his neon rain proof jacket I’d be set!
He can't do without it. Matches his Hawaiian shirt!!!

And Sgt Slaughter, thank you for your service.
Are we ready for some football?

Hopefully the whiners don't cry a river.
(11-11-2022, 04:49 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't advertise what I do for people, but a lot of us did something to help them. I talk trash about Letcher County football, but I love my fellow Kentuckians.
(11-11-2022, 05:34 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

I had that tattoo covered!

(11-11-2022, 12:20 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I was dreaming about feeling jugs and woke up to read this post.
SOS

(11-11-2022, 03:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2022, 03:02 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2022, 01:24 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]Did I read that this is on wymt website/app or did I dream that like pj dreams about jugs? I imagine that wctt will stream it too? Debating on going but it looks like it depends on what time the rain quits.
Yes you read that correct. This will be WYMT2 game of the week 7.30pm

Are you gonna sit in the dry and sip bourbon tonight? I'm debating on whether to stay home or go stand in the rain with Corbin fans.
Go to the game.  Weather is clearing and I don't think you'll have to stand in the rain.
I like to stand in the rain Smile
Do you like your cougar well done or rare sir?

Go on Corbin haters I’ll wait for your excuse now ! Lol. Wow. Guess ya didn’t see that butt whoopin coming now did ya ?
(11-12-2022, 12:04 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like your cougar well done or rare sir?

Go on Corbin haters I’ll wait for your excuse now ! Lol. Wow. Guess ya didn’t see that butt whoopin coming now did ya ?

I only like a certain kind of Cougar. I did. lol
(11-12-2022, 12:04 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like your cougar well done or rare sir?

I only like a certain kind of Cougar. I did. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10