Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County @ Corbin 10/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Corbin hasn’t played a home game since September,6 third game of the season :HitWall:
Wayne County 6-1......RPI 0.673
Corbin 5-2 ........,,,.,,,,RPI 0.626
Corbin - 28
Wayne Co - 23

Could go either way but I'm counting on the Hounds getting some of their players back AND that homefield advantage being a factor.

Wayne is capable of pulling out the win.
Wayne county
35-22
Corbins Defense rises up again to another level with Sloan in the house. Corbin 35-21. If not they might be looking at Sloans tail lights in the dust lol. Good Luck to both teams, Leave it all on the field. Go REDHOUNDS!!!!!!
49 days since Corbin has played a home game. :welcome: Wayne County :worthy:
Hopefully the Redhounds get 3 starters back on the field for this game. Also, hopefully Longmire wakes up before Friday and Decides he wants to play Football. We are gonna need all this to happen before we pull out the win at home. Wayne is a very good team, they have a Great RB. They would love nothing more than to show up at Campbell Field, beat our A$$ and leave with a District Championship and 2 home games in the playoffs.
From what I’m hearing, we will have all the kids back this week. Goin with the Hounds 24-21.
Wayne by a TD.
Wayne- 28
Hounds-21
Wayne County by 2tds, Corbin won’t be down long but this isn’t their year.
Lord I want two home playoff games this year. :beg::beg::beg: This will be the best defense Wayne County RB/WR Mr. Football Candidate 2020 Mr. Sloan has face all year. Stop Mr. Sloan :runtouchd

Corbin 35
Wayne County 21
Wayne 28 Corbin 20
Birds - 34
Dogs - 28
I’ve heard everyone will be back, but until I see it......🤷*♂️

If we are at full strength playing in front of the home crowd will push us over the top. If we still have our guys out on D, we’ll it could be a long night for the Hounds.
Some stats on Wayne County Mr. Braedon Sloan :worthy:

Braedon Sloan 1545 rushing yards 25td
Braedon Sloan 368 receiving yards 6Td
Wayne County 28-14.
Bull got out! Wrote:Corbins Defense rises up again to another level with Sloan in the house. Corbin 35-21. If not they might be looking at Sloans tail lights in the dust lol. Good Luck to both teams, Leave it all on the field. Go REDHOUNDS!!!!!!

I need to try to get him to play for my Colonels. lol
This should be a slobber knocker of a game!!!! Corbin is getting better every game. I know had a little let down last week. I heard Corbin is a lit ding up. This only reason that I gonna go with Wayne Co!!

Wayne Co-27
Corbin-21
They’ve without a doubt have to play better than they did last week!
Not been on BGR much this year, but I can't help but participate this week as my Cards take on the Redhounds. Campbell Field is probably one of the biggest home field advantages in the state.

Both teams played shaky last week, but got the win. I can't help but think that some of last week's struggles can be attributed to the inconsistency in schedule. Both have had games cancelled and a bye week in the first half of the season.

Common opponents put this at a stalemate with both losing at home to Pulaski and both beating Knox by 2 scores. Not sure how to figure in the Lincoln game other than the Patriots didn't come out to play against Wayne Co. and were focused against Corbin, which happens all the time in hs ball.

As a WC fan I worry with how we will block the big Corbin defensive front especially if #29 is on the field this week. Corbin gives so many looks on offense that can get HS kids confused, and give up big plays.

But the Cards have #21, and all he needs is a crease. Lincoln County was able to break 5-8 yard runs against Corbin that Braedon Sloan would have taken to the house. A few big plays in the passing game to loosen the defense and the Cardinal offense will have a big night.

WC 42
Corbin 28
Cardfan1 Wrote:Not been on BGR much this year, but I can't help but participate this week as my Cards take on the Redhounds. Campbell Field is probably one of the biggest home field advantages in the state.

Both teams played shaky last week, but got the win. I can't help but think that some of last week's struggles can be attributed to the inconsistency in schedule. Both have had games cancelled and a bye week in the first half of the season.

Common opponents put this at a stalemate with both losing at home to Pulaski and both beating Knox by 2 scores. Not sure how to figure in the Lincoln game other than the Patriots didn't come out to play against Wayne Co. and were focused against Corbin, which happens all the time in hs ball.

As a WC fan I worry with how we will block the big Corbin defensive front especially if #29 is on the field this week. Corbin gives so many looks on offense that can get HS kids confused, and give up big plays.

But the Cards have #21, and all he needs is a crease. Lincoln County was able to break 5-8 yard runs against Corbin that Braedon Sloan would have taken to the house. A few big plays in the passing game to loosen the defense and the Cardinal offense will have a big night.

WC 42
Corbin 28

Very good points. Haddix is a mastermind at disguising his offense. I don’t worry about scoring on Wayne county, but I do worry about which defense will show up for the hounds.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Not been on BGR much this year, but I can't help but participate this week as my Cards take on the Redhounds. Campbell Field is probably one of the biggest home field advantages in the state.

WC 42
Corbin 28
A guy I work with was telling me about Sloans dad. Very good people! I think if we hold him to 4 touchdowns lol and score 5 ourselves we will be all right.
Redhounds win a good one 28-21.
Wayne Co is in the same predicament as Franklin Co (@ Lou Central). They have the team to win but playing on the road against a BIG BOY you better strap that helmet a little tighter and be ready to battle the more experienced team, the homefield advantage and the big stage. Handle those three things and you gotta chance.........for the record I picked the home team in both games.
Well starting posting more!!!

Valid concern!

He don't even need a crease!!! Phenomenal runner!!!

WC 42
Corbin 28
IMO it will be closer than this.
Wayne Co by 2 td’s.
Wayne co 28-7
HAT51 Wrote:Wayne co 28-7

Confusedmoke:
IMO Wayne overlooked Knox with the 1 win season they’ve had and Knox came with mindset to play. Wayne is a talented team with a strong back. Corbin can get all players back and I still pick Wayne. The Hounds haven’t shown enough to make me think they will be the likely winner. Defense has taken a step backwards this season and If Haddix has D1 quality players hasn’t brought them along to shine. Been pretty mediocre in utilizing talent by this point in season. Everyone entitleled to opinion and mine is Wayne wins district.
If you have ever had success against Boyle your a big boy of highschool football!!! For those who didn’t know!
FCSPY Wrote:If you have ever had success against Boyle your a big boy of highschool football!!! For those who didn’t know!

Only someone that doesn't know high school football would make a dumbass post like this. It has nothing to do with success vs Boyle and everything to do with their program history.

The two teams I mentioned played for the state title last year and have kids on their teams THAT HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT for the last few years. And they're both playing at home.

I would consider both of these programs BLUE BLOOD PROGRAMS in KY HS Football. Wouldn't you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4