Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New transfer at Sheldon Clark.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got word that free agency is still open at SCHS as they picked up a transfer Uziel Muteba 6’3 combo fairs out of WV via Maryland. Kids supposedly got D1 offers. Could really shake things up in the 57th district and 15th region.
Yeap I believe that’s him.
Gaurd*
It was down to Perry Central and Sheldon Clark and Tyler Childers delivering the water sealed the deal for SC.TongueirateSho
How quickly will this kid be eligible ?
jetpilot Wrote:It was down to Perry Central and Sheldon Clark and Tyler Childers delivering the water sealed the deal for SC.TongueirateSho

Reminds you of teams in baseball getting ready for the playoffs makes too much sense! However Hazard and Knott Central were also in the running.
jetpilot Wrote:It was down to Perry Central and Sheldon Clark and Tyler Childers delivering the water sealed the deal for SC.TongueirateSho

Glad to see a fine program like Sheldon Clark is back in the game. They have been kind of dormant since Spurlock left and took Johnson with him. Peace be among us.
If this is true, nice to see someone transfer to Sheldon Clark instead of leaving to play elsewhere.
clipperw Wrote:If this is true, nice to see someone transfer to Sheldon Clark instead of leaving to play elsewhere.

It really is. Schs has been decimated by transfer bug in all sports.
^^^Agree with all the above. Better for everyone when SC has good sports programs. Inez and Martin County take a back seat to nobody with tradition from way back. Worried right now, Pikeville better watch out in the All A Saturday, they very well might get bounced.
How's a kid like this end up in Martin County? Is his dad going to fix their water plant?
ekywildcat Wrote:How's a kid like this end up in Martin County? Is his dad going to fix their water plant?

That’s exactly what is going to happen. I guess the same way they end up at every other school in eastern Kentucky
Well thank GOD because Martin county needs a water plant that works more than a house in Florida and airplane, and it doesn’t hurt to get a ball player too. I wish there were some ball players out there whose Dad’s knew how to get some Big Companies with Good Jobs to come to EKY, and what the hell SC will take them too.
If this works out this could put Sheldon Clark in the top 3
East Ridge beat them tonight.
Wolverine Wrote:If this works out this could put Sheldon Clark in the top 3

No top 3 for them
How does a kid like this end up in Martin County during these economic times?
I ask myself the same question Thomcat. Been happening a long time in the 14th Region as well. I know Hazard and Inez are booming places and meccas for new jobs and stuff.
Is this kid eligible?
IntheZone Wrote:That’s exactly what is going to happen. I guess the same way they end up at every other school in eastern Kentucky

Man I hope he can fix it quick. With all the coal that's come out of Martin County over the years, there should have been enough money from severance taxes to build a world class water system.

I'm fine with the transfer, like you say everyone does it, some more than others. I traveled Rt 40 many times to watch the Inez Indians. Warfield had some good teams back in the day too.
Budsqueezer Wrote:Is this kid eligible?

No he isn’t
Lol idk how this post got so political but let’s talk about upgrades to school facilities using coal severance tax given by the fisical court. NEW BASEBALL FIELD. NEW SOFTBALL FIELD. NEW FOOTBALL FILED. NEW FENCING AROUND THE FOOTBALL FIELD. NEW CHAIR BACK SEASTS IN OLD SCHS GYM. Other projects coal severance tax was used to benifit our young people was the Roy f Collier community center. Coal severance tax was also used to build new fire station in Inez and a new one coming in Warfield. That has and will lower insurance in the county. Coal severance tax also payed 600,000 per year for god knows how long so our citizens could afford the luxury of free garbage disposal. And I’m sure there is so many more that I haven’t listed. Our water woes are blown way out of proportion by local media just like every other problem we face in America today. At the water meeting today it was proven that we have been in federal compliance for two years straight. So let’s get back to the original topic of this post and that is SCHS picked up a potentially season changing player. We should be celebrating instead of making snide comments that will quickly get disproven.
IntheZone Wrote:Lol idk how this post got so political but let’s talk about upgrades to school facilities using coal severance tax given by the fisical court. NEW BASEBALL FIELD. NEW SOFTBALL FIELD. NEW FOOTBALL FILED. NEW FENCING AROUND THE FOOTBALL FIELD. NEW CHAIR BACK SEASTS IN OLD SCHS GYM. Other projects coal severance tax was used to benifit our young people was the Roy f Collier community center. Coal severance tax was also used to build new fire station in Inez and a new one coming in Warfield. That has and will lower insurance in the county. Coal severance tax also payed 600,000 per year for god knows how long so our citizens could afford the luxury of free garbage disposal. And I’m sure there is so many more that I haven’t listed. Our water woes are blown way out of proportion by local media just like every other problem we face in America today. At the water meeting today it was proven that we have been in federal compliance for two years straight. So let’s get back to the original topic of this post and that is SCHS picked up a potentially season changing player. We should be celebrating instead of making snide comments that will quickly get disproven.

Glad to know everyone has clean water now. Thanks for the info Judge. :lmao:
THOMCAT Wrote:How does a kid like this end up in Martin County during these economic times?

Maybe the “Adidas Taxi” gave him a ride???

How did Samons and Hammond end up at Pikeville or Dingess at Paintsville??? Was it because they would have a better chance to make it to the Sweet 16 with a new team?? Have they broken any rules??? Freshman can go anywhere without question and I’m sure there are compelling reason for upper class men to get to transfer, so life goes on in the 15th region.

I know it may be hard to understand but maybe it not all about 57th district or 15th region basketball, maybe there is a bigger picture that will come to light concerning this young man, so let’s give him a chance.
BallFan1952 Wrote:Maybe the “Adidas Taxi” gave him a ride???

How did Samons and Hammond end up at Pikeville or Dingess at Paintsville??? Was it because they would have a better chance to make it to the Sweet 16 with a new team?? Have they broken any rules??? Freshman can go anywhere without question and I’m sure there are compelling reason for upper class men to get to transfer, so life goes on in the 15th region.

I know it may be hard to understand but maybe it not all about 57th district or 15th region basketball, maybe there is a bigger picture that will come to light concerning this young man, so let’s give him a chance.

Does the adidas taxi have anymore seats available? Lol
Sheldon Clark got beat by east ridge. Counted your chickens before they hatched bud?
Kid isn't eligible yet, should know something this week on him though.
I hope he is ruled eligible and hope he helps lead Sheldon Clark to the 15th Region Tournament. Be nice to see them as the Sheldon Clark Cardinals one last time at the Expo Center before they become the Martin County Cardinals next season.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Sheldon Clark got beat by east ridge. Counted your chickens before they hatched bud?

Yes they did. I think I might ate them f__king chicken for lunch at the KFC today.
Pages: 1 2 3