Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New transfer at Sheldon Clark.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
His family has a house in Inez. They may of stayed in Johnson county till they got their house.
BallFan1952 Wrote:^SC has been looking for a point guard / ball handler / floor leader. Chase Parsley was the last one SC had, there has been some try but so far no luck for SC.

I thought Brady Dingess was a pretty pg/ball handler/floor leader as an 8th grader for the mighty cards. Kid is a baller
He should have went to Paintsville. He would have been eligible last week.
EyeOfTheTiger Wrote:I thought Brady Dingess was a pretty pg/ball handler/floor leader as an 8th grader for the mighty cards. Kid is a baller

Brady will never close to being a Chase Parsley........ Nice try

You are a family member to Brady, what else would you say or brag about.
BallFan1952 Wrote:Brady will never close to being a Chase Parsley........ Nice try

You are a family member to Brady, what else would you say or brag about.

You said there hasn’t been one since the Parsley kid & I was stating that there has been. Your right, by the time he’s a senior they won’t be close, he will be better than a UPIKE jersey. Sorry, not a family member just a fan who knows when he sees a good ball player that is getting better every day🐯
Word on the street. He will be playing tonight. See if it makes a difference.
^ I heard the same. Seems like this will set a new precedence for transfers... not played a game all season and shows up to play for District Tournament, from another state nonetheless. If KHSAA allowed this happen... they truly are a joke.
I hope he plays that way there will be no excuses. Sc has worked so hard to get him eligible for one game.😂
He played in a JV game Saturday against JC and SC got beat 35. Don't think he will make much difference tonight if he can't dominate a JV game
That’s pretty bad😂
😂
Pretty much and F U to the KHSAA after being ruled ineligible!
Creeker Wrote:^ I heard the same. Seems like this will set a new precedence for transfers... not played a game all season and shows up to play for District Tournament, from another state nonetheless. If KHSAA allowed this happen... they truly are a joke.

If the KHSAA has ruled him eligible....it really shouldn’t matter whether he’s played in any games. He’s eligible. To play. Bottom line. Don’t know the kid from Adam. Not a SC fan by any stretch.....but again he’s had to sit. If he’s gotten the OK.....then go for it.
Kid looked good setting over there in a Brady Dingess jersey. Heard they paid him well with $$$ & car to come hangout for the District game....That’s a true one & done in my book
Pages: 1 2 3