Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanon 74 Knott County Central 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
good game. great hustle
Go Jbs
congrats JBS
Congrats to JBS. Looks like this was a great game and a hard fought victory for the Crusaders.
sooooo close but so far. O well congrats to both teams and kcc lets beat them in district.(if we play them) And clark stepp needs to calm down.
Congrats JBS!!!!!
allthewayhome Wrote:sooooo close but so far. O well congrats to both teams and kcc lets beat them in district.(if we play them) And clark stepp needs to calm down.

What happened with Clark?
Worst show off sportsmanship I have seen all year. Knott Central was taunting the Stepps the whole game. Chanting Momma's boy and daddys boy. Very Rude.
-STATS- Wrote:What happened with Clark?
Not real sure but i know it had something to do with him holding up the number 1 sign.
it looked like a pretty rude gesture by clark while shaking hands was he tellin the fans he they were number one. or was he really holding the number 1 sign up i couldnt tell
-STATS- Wrote:What happened with Clark?

at the end of the game he said something to the kcc pep section. Now i know that kcc was rude but he is going to get that his whole life and once he is out of the stepp area the coaches aren't going to like it to much
catsman Wrote:Worst show off sportsmanship I have seen all year. Knott Central was taunting the Stepps the whole game. Chanting Momma's boy and daddys boy. Very Rude.
yeah i was getting ready to ask if eldon hicks knott counties jailer, brought the inmates from the prison over there to watch a game lol. But i loved to see their faces after the game..congrats jb
Well if this is true that Clark did say something, he should have left it were it was at and said nothing, getting the W would say so much more than anything.
Okay, as for this game if anyone was there they saw exactly what happened... yes, JBS did make some good plays in the end, but it was obviously in the 4th they where down by 13, and then Clark, yes CLARK how dare I talk about him but.... he was literally hugging KCC players, he took Amburgeys arm off, and EVERYONE saw it! Yes, I do agree Knott's fans were taunting Clark but he loved it, and don't say he didn't..... and again, on the radio it gave that Clark had 36 pts, well I was at the game, and I did NOT see the 36 pts.... I must say I give props to Tate for making a great comeback for the crusanders when they where down... but to the KCC players, great effort, exspecially Mosley! I'm sure these two will be great competitors come tournament time....
I dont think he said anything
-STATS- Wrote:Well if this is true that Clark did say something, he should have left it were it was at and said nothing, getting the W would say so much more than anything.

thats what im hitting at, and if he is aloud to do this then he once he gets out of jbs. Things will go bad for him quick.
allthewayhome Wrote:thats what im hitting at, and if he is aloud to do this then he once he gets out of jbs. Things will go bad for him quick.
Clark is quickly building his reputation for his attitude. This is the third public display of arrogance and poor sportsmanship he has shown in the last year. And they wonder why people hate him. The problem is looking back at him every morning in the mirror. Good player, head case.
Congrats Crusaders
Congrats JBS
JOBAKKA Wrote:Clark is quickly building his reputation for his attitude. This is the third public display of arrogance and poor sportsmanship he has shown in the last year. And they wonder why people hate him. The problem is looking back at him every morning in the mirror. Good player, head case.

What were the other two displays of poor sportsmanship?
JOBAKKA Wrote:Clark is quickly building his reputation for his attitude. This is the third public display of arrogance and poor sportsmanship he has shown in the last year. And they wonder why people hate him. The problem is looking back at him every morning in the mirror. Good player, head case.
i agree
catsman Wrote:What were the other two displays of poor sportsmanship?
When JBS lost in the regionals last year to Hazard. Clark took off his jersey and threw across the floor and stormed off the floor without shakinghands with Hazard kids. The rest of the team did and he stormed right past his headmaster and nothing was said as he walked away from what is traditionally done for most kids.
Then this year at the all A finals after Hazard won. JBS recieved thier runner up trophys and all the Hazard kids clapped for each JBS player and the team trophy presentation. But when Hazard players started coming up for thier trophys Clark turned his back and would not clap for any Hazard player or the team trophy presentation and pulled his jersey over his head and sat there with his back to the Hazard team. Yet every other JBS player stood andclapped for the Hazard players and team including Clint. I just don't understand what they are trying to do this kid if they are not going to teach him simple sportmanship and common courtsey.
well those arent very sportsmanlike but knott central was horrible tonight.
catsman Wrote:well those arent very sportsmanlike but knott central was horrible tonight.

yeah true but clark is going to get that alot and he needs to get used to it.
catsman Wrote:well those arent very sportsmanlike but knott central was horrible tonight.
I agree he must endure more than a fair share of taunting. But he should thank his dad and uncles for putting him on the pedastol and creating the hype that he can not live up to. And some not all on this forum build him up as the next Micheal Jordan or the next D-1 prospect from the 14 th. He is good but not even the best player on his team. So let him earn his respect and don't over hype the kid they are making it impossible for him to live up to the billing.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I agree he must endure more than a fair share of taunting. But he should thank his dad and uncles for putting him on the pedastol and creating the hype that he can not live up to. And some not all on this forum build him up as the next Micheal Jordan or the next D-1 prospect from the 14 th. He is good but not even the best player on his team. So let him earn his respect and don't over hype the kid they are making it impossible for him to live up to the billing.

I do agree he may not make it D-1 but if he does he better get used to taunting now because it only gets worse in college I mean look at Joaquim Noah at the Kentucky game every UK fan was taunting him. :Thumbs:
He will need a life lesson teacher. I believe in all these kids the adults usually screw it up for the kids. This is an example of that.
JBS is not playing at the same level they were early in the year. But this is a rivalry game and anything can happen in a rivalry game
i dont blame clark..They were hollering aj spare at him again tonight and half of them were asking who aj spare was. But i dont blame him. I wish that the people of knott county that was in that pep section would get out of the holler more often! They have been stuck up in one and they finally got out..Way to look stupid better luck next time...
konan Wrote:i dont blame clark..They were hollering aj spare at him again tonight and half of them were asking who aj spare was. But i dont blame him. I wish that the people of knott county that was in that pep section would get out of the holler more often! They have been stuck up in one and they finally got out..Way to look stupid better luck next time...

im not saying what kcc said was right but clark needs to grow up if he thinks he is going to get any where.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10