Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanon 74 Knott County Central 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
3 points Wrote:and your IQ is the same as your age. No wonder their pep club say the things they do , people like you give JBS a bad name. Clark is not the only one that plays for JBS. But he might be if you keep up the crap. I am sure you think he could . and Clint can't guard Mosley. So don't try that again.
My IQ is a little higher than that. Their Pep Club says those things because thats their mentality, dumb. Clark is the only one that stepped it up when the ref's were calling the game for KCC. He won the game. As far as Clint he is young and had an off night. Mosley had the game of his life.
how many did you have lastnight jbs fan? im gonna say you were more then likely in the bleachers.
I had a few more than you.
JBS Fan Wrote:My IQ is a little higher than that. Their Pep Club says those things because thats their mentality, dumb. Clark is the only one that stepped it up when the ref's were calling the game for KCC. He won the game. As far as Clint he is young and had an off night. Mosley had the game of his life.
Mosley had the night of his life because Clint left him wide open. Clark had a little help last night .The boys on JBS team have been put down enough. Tired of hearing about Clark and his greatness. Get over it.
Calm down. We won and KCC lost. Thats all that matters.
JBS Fan Wrote:I had a few more than you.

popcorn and hotdogs yes,you couldnt score if they locked you in the gym overnight. if you could then we'd know who you are on the jbs squad. id like to see your skills,anyway this could happen?
And you cant throw it down. I can score anytime I want.
time and place.
Time it's about 10:59 here in Pippa Passes. Are you in a different time zone?
catsman Wrote:Not real sure but i know it had something to do with him holding up the number 1 sign.

I couldn't blame Clark. After the game was over the Knott Central section started chanting Clark is gay. Then Stepp held up the #1. Can you blame him? Knott Central just has a rude and immature student section that cant take a loss. Grow up.
I wonder how many of those kids have to ride the little bus to the game.
I was at the game lastnight. I thought it was rather funny that KCC chanted mommy's and daddy's boy but they yet failed to stop mommy's and daddy's boy.

I think its funny when a guy drops about 40 on you that you still try and dog him. Thats a public school for you.
lol see jbsfan,you cant play,you change the subject everytime,i wanna play you. 1 on 1. you name the time and place,and ill be more then happy to shut you up.
I would but you go to KCC. It would be like DUH. Which way is left, which way is right, DUH.
Come on guys.. Shut up. Grow up.
airball3 Wrote:I was at the game lastnight. I thought it was rather funny that KCC chanted mommy's and daddy's boy but they yet failed to stop mommy's and daddy's boy.

I think its funny when a guy drops about 40 on you that you still try and dog him. Thats a public school for you.
Are we talking a little trash?
lol no i dont go to kcc,i hate kcc actually,i hate cordia too. but i also hate people talkin trash when in reality they have no game at all. so quit making excuses and lets play.
Sounds like it was a good game. As for rude student sections, everyone JBS plays has rude student sections?? If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!! Ever watch college games??? All good student sections chant !
throwitdown22 Wrote:lol no i dont go to kcc,i hate kcc actually,i hate cordia too. but i also hate people talkin trash when in reality they have no game at all. so quit making excuses and lets play.
Well stop trying to start something with a kid.
to be honest that didnt make much sense. but i dont go to kcc. nor cordia. im just mad because you dont give anyone respect and thats not right at all. if you cant play then you shouldnt put teams down,cuz that means there worst player would be an all-star against you. whats so wrong with a simple congrats jbs? why do you have to get trouble started by downing teams and thinking your so much better then everyone else.

whatever happened to the howard kid at jbs?
so your a kid? okay that explains it. im not gonna heckle you anymore but you should learn to respect these teams.
No I'm not talking trash.

I'll give you some examples of trashing talking.

JBS #1 in State!
JBS is better than Lexington Catholic
Nobody can beat JBS
It was the refs fault.

KyGurl-- They was chanting stuff about Stepp and he dropped 40. Apparently he took the heat.
Agreed. I'm for JBS and I really am starting not to like JBS Fan.
Great win JBS!!! Knott Central played VERY well... just couldn't pull it off at the end!!!! Mosley shot great!!! but what i wanna know.. i was reading about the breathitt and jbs game.. and they all talked about how hall played so well.... i wasn't at the game personally that night... but why didn't hall get any playing time last night again kcc!?? Hall is a great competitor!!! he tries harder than anyone on the court!!!!
airball3 Wrote:Agreed. I'm for JBS and I really am starting not to like JBS Fan.
it is obvious jbsfan is just trying to start trouble, so it would be best if evrybody just ignored that moron. people post their opinions on here, but jbsfan is just trying to get all the jbs haters fired up.
Arbys Man Wrote:Last I knew 18 years go to jail and prison. Hazard would have clapped just like any other team would have, but not the Stepps. Like I said before, GROW UP>
what, now are you whining saying he is too old to be playing
and so what if the boy didn't clap, who cares, i was there and i didn't clap. i saw hazard fans that didn't clap after that "all a game". quit crying and grow up.
bluegrass Wrote:you all are so immature. it is bad sportsmanship to hold up one finger after a comeback win. he was probably just stretching his arm, it was probably sore from taking alot of shots, get over it. also, if the kcc fans can dish it out, well than they need to able to take it. i don't blame clark for saying anything after the game, i probably would have headed up in the stands after the game. kcc fans need to grow up, you all need to worry about the problems on your own team and quit trying to start trouble. good win jbs.
Well, Well Bluegrass, can't think of anything to say so you resort to personal attacks. I stand by what I said describing Clarks ATTITUDE. Clark is only hurting himself with these selfish displays. And one thing I know for sure is Clark ain't heading up in the stands after no one. He don't have the moxy. Keep making excuses for his behavior and it will help him so much. Everyone feels that Clark is spoiled and pampered and needs to adjust his style and attitude. He only thinks of himself amd to hell with his teammates or anyone else. With friends like you who will excuse poor behavior and his family building a monument to him on the front of the Nutt, his life will be filled with confrontation and trouble and that iis sad because even if he his 18 he is still a kid with all the potential of a good life if some around him would hold him accountable. If some of these words are too big Bluegrass PM me and I will explain:lmao:
bluegrass Wrote:what, now are you whining saying he is too old to be playing
and so what if the boy didn't clap, who cares, i was there and i didn't clap. i saw hazard fans that didn't clap after that "all a game". quit crying and grow up.
I was at the Hazard game and I clapped, could have benn from excitement though of seeing JBS completely dismantled. But I did clap for all the kids including Clarky Boy. I did notice thatthe JBS crowd did not clap for either Stepp kid and I was shocked by that.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Well, Well Bluegrass, can't think of anything to say so you resort to personal attacks. I stand by what I said describing Clarks ATTITUDE. Clark is only hurting himself with these selfish displays. And one thing I know for sure is Clark ain't heading up in the stands after no one. He don't have the moxy. Keep making excuses for his behavior and it will help him so much. Everyone feels that Clark is spoiled and pampered and needs to adjust his style and attitude. He only thinks of himself amd to hell with his teammates or anyone else. With friends like you who will excuse poor behavior and his family building a monument to him on the front of the Nutt, his life will be filled with confrontation and trouble and that iis sad because even if he his 18 he is still a kid with all the potential of a good life if some around him would hold him accountable. If some of these words are too big Bluegrass PM me and I will explain:lmao:
first of all i am not making excuses for the kid. the fans were chanting that other kids name towards stepp after the game, so he held up the #1 finger. also, i am not buddies with stepp. also, i think that cox is the best player on that team. my problem is, you just don't like clark, so you have to make up all of that crap. go back to my other post moron and you can see where i have written before that tate should be at the point. as far as clark playing selfish, which he does, it is probably because the coaches make him. anyways, if you need me to explain in further detail, just pm me.
Congrats JBS! Good game KCC! Great game to watch on behalf of both teams.
From what I been hearing changes are coming for both teams next year. Not so good for JBS....Better for KCC....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10