Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanon 74 Knott County Central 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Let's see Stamper puts her heart and soul into the school. Mr. Stepp puts his heart and soul into Clark and Clint. Not the kids at JBS. The best part I liked about walking inot the gym last night was seeing all those banners. I'm wrong maybe that was KCC's gym. No wait Hazard's Gym. Darn I'm crazy maybe it ws PCC's gym.
knott really played their guts out. they were pumped for the game and ready for a fight. they dominated the game for 24 minutes but failed to show up for the last 8. give jbs credit though, they fought back. IMO though some of the jbs would b better off somewhere else.
congrats JB
Dante Wrote:It was a great game to watch.

JBS and KCC are both really good teams. People can say what they will about Clark, but trust me, he's used to it. It goes on in his own school.
I understand KCC's desire to intimidate JBS and their fans, but some of their chants were a little of the iffy side. Of course we have the classic "Daddy's Boy" and "Mommy's Boy" (The latter is extremly innacurate, but the first may be plausible). I suppose if all the pep club can do is personally attack the player's family, they don't have much of a choice. But the chants went so far as too allude to swear words and vulgar insults, which shows no class, sportsmanship or civility.
It is kind of sad though to think what High School Basketball has come to though. Fans on both sides should grow up.
I am fully aware of JBS's imfamous chant from years past, but the headmaster stepped in and put a stop to it. They no longer engage in that particular chanting, in fact, they don't chant at all.
Further more, if the KCC fans want to accuse Clark of poor sportsmanship,keep in mind he may have only taunted them because of what has been happening to him for the past couple of years. I don't support what Clark did, I'm just saying I understand it. People who say heckling is just part of the game take the idea a little too far. A ball game is no longer enjoyable when it's that personal.
JBS could have easily lost the game. Scott Mosley was probably the MVP of the entire game (despite his many fouls). But the Crusders respond well under pressure and proved that they won't be beaten easily. Trey Short was their saving grace in the 3rd and 4th quarter. He finally got his night to shine. There will be more I'm sure.

Bottom Line,

Both teams played very well and are equally capable of taking the district championship. If JBS agrees to keep Clark under control and KCC promises to make their pep section show a little civility or class, maybe the next game won't give me such an unbearable headache.

One of the greatest posts I have ever read... good job! i totally agree
Benchwarmer Wrote:Let's see Stamper puts her heart and soul into the school. Mr. Stepp puts his heart and soul into Clark and Clint. Not the kids at JBS. The best part I liked about walking inot the gym last night was seeing all those banners. I'm wrong maybe that was KCC's gym. No wait Hazard's Gym. Darn I'm crazy maybe it ws PCC's gym.
We love your old,old,old antique banners too.'93???? long time
3 points Wrote:We love your old,old,old antique banners too.'93???? long time
How old are the banners at JBS? Oh I forgot they don't have any. I hear they are getting one for almost beating Mason Co.
JOBAKKA Wrote:How old are the banners at JBS? Oh I forgot they don't have any. I hear they are getting one for almost beating Mason Co.
they have a WYMT banner which is one that KCC NEVER WON!!!!!!!
3 points Wrote:they have a WYMT banner which is one that KCC NEVER WON!!!!!!!
KCC NEVER WON the WYMT tourney and it started being played on their floor.at their school
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JBS has one banner WOW now that is impressive. sounds like alot of bare wall to me!
JOBAKKA Wrote:Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JBS has one banner WOW now that is impressive. sounds like alot of bare wall to me!
Hey!!! JBS won the district last year. WE GOT TWO!!!!!!! There are enough college trophys in their to cover the walls.
JBS Fan Wrote:Way to go JBS. I told you that KCC would lose. The ref's tried to take it from JBS. But Clark would not allow that to happen. The pep section? Well they really do have low IQ's over at KCC. Another big L for KCC.

you are an *** is what you are. the refs gave it to jbs, like i said one of the refs went to school over there and should not have been allowed to ref last nights game. we were up 16 pts at one time in the 3rd quarter and thats when they started calling everything they could so jbs could come back. at the start of the 4th we were up by 9 and they just had 10 fouls called on them all night to our 21. they fouled amburgey i don't know how many times and didn't get called for it, they absolutely killed our boys with fouls and the refs let them get away with it. and as for the pep club its what they are suppose to do, try to get the other team tore up. they will have a tough game against kcc come district time. the stepps think their sh_t don't stink well i got news for them it smells worse than anyone elses. your the one with the low iq if you think jbs can't be beat, hazard and pcc proved that they can.
Still alot bare wall. Keep alot of paint on hand to paint those naked walls.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Still alot bare wall. Keep alot of paint on hand to paint those naked walls.
? Get a "WYMT"trophy and then talk to me. First get invited.
I am not a Knott fan or supporter. Get a regional title then talk to me. Until then JBS is still nothing in my eyes
i agree
JBS Fan Wrote:Are we talking a little trash?

yeah lets!!! if you are from around here your parents also went to a public school, kcc or cordia if they are from knott co. so are you saying your parents a dumb, yeah they must be, i mean, look at you. only someone who feels inadequate puts ppl down the way you do, and you know what, i don't hate you at all, i feel very sorry for you bc i know you are going to go thru life feeling like you can't do anything. if i were your parents, i'd get you some professional help. you need it.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I am not a Knott fan or supporter. Get a regional title then talk to me. Until then JBS is still nothing in my eyes
And you are NOTHING in MY eyes.
How many regional banners does JBS have. If Clark could hold the ball they might have one but if's don't count so the JBS total is 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ZERO. LOL
How many will you get down in your neck of the woods? NONE!!!!!!000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
we have never lost to JBS. so bring it, don't sing it
konan Wrote:like i said it was very nice of knott counties jailer eldon hicks to bring the immates from the jail to the game. Or was that kcc fans??

yeah it was, they said they were your family from right down the road at the caney rehab.
JOBAKKA Wrote:we have never lost to JBS. so bring it, don't sing it
And JBS has never lost to you.
free throw Wrote:And JBS has never lost to you.
-
Wrong we have beaten them many times. We will always beat them they are not that good-----------------
JOBAKKA Wrote:-
Wrong we have beaten them many times. We will always beat them they are not that good-----------------
Yeah right. You are not that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................................You haven't beat this team.
They wouldn't play us. We tried, Jim is scared
JOBAKKA Wrote:They wouldn't play us. We tried, Jim is scared
Yeah right. He may be lots of things, but scared is not one of them.
Oh he is scared, I guarentee it
congrats JBS
JOBAKKA Wrote:Oh he is scared, I guarentee it
WRONG !!!!!
We will see if we play
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10