Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 81 Johnson Central 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Magoffin County takes the W! Magoffin really worked this game and ran away with it, and then some players got in foul trouble, but all in all this is a great game for Magoffin, much deserved, fought for, and crucial District win for the Hornets! Excellent Job, much improved from the Lawrence County game. Go Hornets!:1:
good win magoffin cant wait 2 see u guys come down 2 sc
WOW JC really has fallen off the face of the planet. Nice job Hornets.
Congrats M.C.!
Congrats MC
Tough loss for the Eagles.
Good job Hornets!!!!Now take care of bussiness at SC and wrap the 3 seed up.
howd meeks do?
Justin Credible Wrote:howd meeks do?
5 points, looked out of shape as expected!
OffTheHook Wrote:Tough loss for the Eagles.
Tough season more like it.
Congrats Magoffin.
Congrats M.C .. Dont they play powell on tuesday at home
Meeks might have been out of shape because he hasn't been playing for sometime? He and the others were trying to guard Devin Rice on the block.
Good job Hornets on a big win.
any stats
Congrats MC
Great win Hornets! Congrats
Congrats MC
JC is a circus right now. They look totally out of wack and its embrassing to me as a Johnson Countian to watch Starns and see how he reacts. You can tell he doesn't want to be here and it is rubbing off on all the players. Starns never gets on the refs, he never fights for his team and I for one and sick of it! IMO Mickey Mouse could just as good if not better than he is right now.
eaglehoops Wrote:JC is a circus right now. They look totally out of wack and its embrassing to me as a Johnson Countian to watch Starns and see how he reacts. You can tell he doesn't want to be here and it is rubbing off on all the players. Starns never gets on the refs, he never fights for his team and I for one and sick of it! IMO Mickey Mouse could just as good if not better than he is right now.
If JC goes 1 and out in the dist tourn....you think it might be on purpose?
At the beginning of the year, i was SURE that JC was the frontrunner to go to Rupp. With the addition of Jaryd Crum it looked as if they owuld run away with it. boy was i wrong, and it sure does look like a tough luck move for Jaryd, I bet he wishes he played for SC this season now. They would be better then Central with him on the team.
The Guru Wrote:If JC goes 1 and out in the dist tourn....you think it might be on purpose?

I don't think so, these guys want to win but IMO a team feeds off their coach. If their coach doesn't want to be there why should they.
Great job Hornets on getting the WIN. Devin Rice you are so fun to watch because you give it your all and is just unstoppable at time i really enjoy watching this Hornet team play ball.
Congrats MC
Rice had 28 points!! WTG DEVIN!!
hornetfan Wrote:Rice had 28 points!! WTG DEVIN!!
he is so fun to watch he gets the most out of his skills than anyone i have ever seen ....very nice game tonight
Yes the play tues. and how was Meeks allowed to come back?
I do not think there is one post player in the entire region better than devin rice. NO WAY. He isnt even 6ft and you cant stop him. He has the best post moves in the region!
Congratulations, Magoffin County, you played harder and wanted it more. Johnson Central probably has more talent but you played much better as a team. My hat goes off to you. Good luck for the rest of the season.:notworthy
Congrats to the Hornets!!
corndog23 Wrote:At the beginning of the year, i was SURE that JC was the frontrunner to go to Rupp. With the addition of Jaryd Crum it looked as if they owuld run away with it.

:thatsfunn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6