Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 81 Johnson Central 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
BTW....Congrats Hornets on the win!!!
Forgot what the thread was about...lol
The Guru Wrote:I am stupid....Actually got a 24 on my ACT with a 26 in English....fo figure....but I am not stupid.
there is a difference in stupid an ignorance , obviously you are not stupid but the " slop jar " comment was a pretty ignorant think to say . I dont care if you lived there or not you should'nt have said it ........btw I scored 26,26,28 the 3 times i took the act and was hungover 2 of the times
The Fan Wrote:...btw I scored 26,26,28 the 3 times i took the act and was hungover 2 of the times

Sounds like someone had to break out the abacus because they didn't have enough fingers and toes to count that high.
Why don't you all just go wake Maw up....it's time to empty the "slop jar"![/QUOTE]

TOOOO FUNNNNNY. Guru, I needed that little giggle......... Geez, whats everyone getting so pissed about. Come on.... "slop jar" hahhaahahahha:notworthy
I haven't seen a few of the teams play this year in the 15th region this year such as: SV, Allen C., and a few teams from the Pikeville area. I really think if you were picking two players in the 15th that play down low or post player that Devin Rice would be one of those 2 players. Let's see, how many players 6' 6" tall that he has taken it to? Since, everyone around the area think it's Paintsville's or Shelby Valley's region, then I don't think there's too many 6' 6" players in the 15th region.
Devin for his size has some really good moves down low and in the open court. Haven't seen many post players shut him down in the last couple of years.
congrats mc
BIGBLACK Wrote:Sounds like someone had to break out the abacus because they didn't have enough fingers and toes to count that high.
that makes no sense what so ever
who cares, just because he does not have size, doesn't mean that he can not play with the taller kids, he always could score on the taller people, and will continue to!!!!!!!!!
This thread is not about Landon Slone keep it on topic!
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:how can u say that he isnt any good if no one has stopped him
im pretty sure during the summer the MC starting lineup played some pickup ball with Huntington High's starting 5 including patrick patterson and oj mayo and devin rice held his own, scoring at least 8 points on pat patterson.

I call bullsh*t on that one.
Congrats Magoffin
Redneck Wrote:I call bullsh*t on that one.

That is no Bullsh*t. I know the players really good and they attended The HITS center in Hunnington where OJ and Patt also attended. They asked them to come and play some pick up ball with them. Believe it or not it happened!
15thRegionX Wrote:That is no Bullsh*t. I know the players really good and they attended The HITS center in Hunnington where OJ and Patt also attended. They asked them to come and play some pick up ball with them. Believe it or not it happened!
Are you sure it wasn't Jamaal Williams instead of Patterson?
The Guru Wrote:Baller3 diden't say he was the greatest, just said that he was ONE of the best in the region.
But someone like yourself would surely be in the right if they did bow to Landon.

There....now that's funny!!:lmao:

:thatsfunn Lets just say if it came to L. Slone and D. Rice in a show down i'd take D. Rice any day...lol I wouldnt take the time out of my day to watch Slone play
rooster Wrote:Are you sure it wasn't Jamaal Williams instead of Patterson?

It was Patterson.
5_blush_5 Wrote:It was Patterson.
Patterson did not work out at the H.I.T. Center, but Williams and OJ did.
Congrats to both teams
All_Sport#1 Wrote:We shall all bowel at Landon Slones feet since he is the greatest player, lets just send him on to the NBA. :lmao:

What's funny is when stupid people get on here and try to act funny. There is nothing funny about that at all. By the way I'm not from Paintsville, I'm just tired of all these stupid people acting like Landon is not that good when he is. If you knew anything about basketball you would know this. I never said anyone else wasn't good, he is just better than anyone else. The kid could average 30 if he wanted too. How do you bowel at his feet anyway?:Thumbs:
rooster Wrote:Patterson did not work out at the H.I.T. Center, but Williams and OJ did.
Come on now rooster....you know that they could not possibly be incorrect!!
The Guru Wrote:Come on now rooster....you know that they could not possibly be incorrect!!

yeah u are right patterson didnt go to the hit center but o.j. invited them to play ball and both teams brought players and they played a pick up game where patrick patterson played with them.
i think the guru has an attitude problem!!
I don't know whatthe argument is about... both players are good and great contributors to their teams... Devin's quick and that helps him alot with his inside game, Landon is not that great of a shooter but he hustles to the board and rebounds. You guys are trying to pick a favorite when your all just being to hard headed to admit both are good ball players.
Lonesome Pine Rider Wrote:Landon is not that great of a shooter .

:ChairHit: Are you serious???
Lonesome Pine Rider Wrote:I don't know whatthe argument is about... both players are good and great contributors to their teams... Devin's quick and that helps him alot with his inside game, Landon is not that great of a shooter but he hustles to the board and rebounds. You guys are trying to pick a favorite when your all just being to hard headed to admit both are good ball players.

I admitted both were good players. And I agree with redneck, Landon Slone can shoot rather well.
They played at the Y in Huntington,do you people think we would lie about this?? Oh I forgot we arent from the great Paintsville,only ones that know anything. Geezzzzzzzzzz
Baller3 Wrote:What's funny is when stupid people get on here and try to act funny. There is nothing funny about that at all. By the way I'm not from Paintsville, I'm just tired of all these stupid people acting like Landon is not that good when he is. If you knew anything about basketball you would know this. I never said anyone else wasn't good, he is just better than anyone else. The kid could average 30 if he wanted too. How do you bowel at his feet anyway?:Thumbs:

Well, idk why you had to answer my post when it was too the guru but Im not calling him a bad player, its just he gets to much credit than what he deserves, and no one else will give anybody credit except for him hardly, and if he could avg 30 why dont he? and yes I do know about basketball my whole family was in sports! Rolleyes
hornetfan Wrote:They played at the Y in Huntington,do you people think we would lie about this?? Oh I forgot we arent from the great Paintsville,only ones that know anything. Geezzzzzzzzzz

I never claimed to know everything nor do I act like I do. Slone and Rice don't even play the same position so what does it matter. Rice is one of the best post player in the region, we all know that.
All_Sport#1 Wrote:Well, idk why you had to answer my post when it was too the guru but Im not calling him a bad player, its just he gets to much credit than what he deserves, and no one else will give anybody credit except for him hardly, and if he could avg 30 why dont he? and yes I do know about basketball my whole family was in sports! Rolleyes
He don't average 30 a game because he is unselfish and gets his teammates involved in the game. Do you know what that means by the way? I'm glad your whole family was in sports:notworthy
I think I used to like Magoffin County. I guess they just lost a fan.
[QUOTE=IISnakE]I think I used to like Magoffin County. I guess they just lost a fan.[/QUOTE=IISnakE]
Please don't judge a whole county on just a few posts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6