Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Bell 10-16-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Who ya got and why?
I say the Hounds.... They will have all the questionable injury guys back.... Plus, I think Haddix will out coach Mills.....
Bell by at least a TD
Bell 28 to 14.
Corbin 24 bell 20
Bell by 8.
Bell by a td
Corbin 28-14
with what I have seen and especially last night bobcats18 -14 in a dandy of a game!!
Man this just got real in 3A. I will take a 1pts win but I want more. :Hungry::Hungry::Hungry:

Corbin 35
Bell County 21
Corbin by less than a touchdown. I wouldn't be surprised to see a finish like last year. REALLY looking forward to this game!
At Corbin, I may think it would be another game just like last year.

At this point, its just unreasonable to think Corbin is better at this point in the season.
Bell has improved significantly since that loss at Boyle, and lets face it, Boyle will do that to every team in 3A the rest of the year.

Ill take Bell at home.

Bell 36
Corbin 20
at bell the refs will not let corbin beat bell especially if its close
Gut I just screenshot that post. I do not know if that has ever happened. You picking Bell in a big game
Xerxes Wrote:Gut I just screenshot that post. I do not know if that has ever happened. You picking Bell in a big game

Ive picked Bell in a whole bunch of big games over the years.

Youll never see me pick them over Whitley, and one of these days ill be right damnit.:eyeroll:
Would like to see a game like last year but I just don't see it this time around. Playing on log mountain is no easy task. Corbin has the better coach but Bell has the more experienced team. This time of year experience goes a long way.
Bell 28
Corbin 14
panther nation Wrote:Would like to see a game like last year but I just don't see it this time around. Playing on log mountain is no easy task. Corbin has the better coach but Bell has the more experienced team. This time of year experience goes a long way.
Bell 28
Corbin 14

just curious.what exactly makes Corbin's coach better? I've seen other people say this.
I 'll take bell by 10. Felt they have improved more since start of year than Corbin plus it's on log mountain never and easy place to win especially with district title on line
Because they are from Knox and still butt sore that he left them!!!! Mills is the best Coach Knox has ever had and will ever have!
I think Corbin has played the better schedule, but we are much more experience than Corbin. We return most of our starters from last year and experience pays off in big games.. We will spread it more this year and throw more than last year.. I look for a log mtn victory...
Bell county rolls...
TopCat Wrote:Because they are from Knox and still butt sore that he left them!!!! Mills is the best Coach Knox has ever had and will ever have!

I agree, but I'm referring to calling Haddix better than Mills.
I'm going with Bell at home! They should have this one about 2 TD's!
:dontthinkQUOTE=TopCat;1927543]Because they are from Knox and still butt sore that he left them!!!! Mills is the best Coach Knox has ever had and will ever have![/QUOTE]

Wrong again!!! Has nothing to do with him leaving Knox at all. Him leaving was the best thing for Knox Central but thats another story. Mills history has and will always be he just cant win the big game. Look at his record couldn't do it at KC and still can't at Bell either. Even most of the Bell people themselves have said it too but they want stand up and admit to it. Which I understand stand they have to pull for their coach like him or not. So don't you think for on minute that I'll butt sore over him leaving Pal you couldn't be farther from the truth.
panther nation Wrote::dontthinkQUOTE=TopCat;1927543]Because they are from Knox and still butt sore that he left them!!!! Mills is the best Coach Knox has ever had and will ever have!

Wrong again!!! Has nothing to do with him leaving Knox at all. Him leaving was the best thing for Knox Central but thats another story. Mills history has and will always be he just cant win the big game. Look at his record couldn't do it at KC and still can't at Bell either. Even most of the Bell people themselves have said it too but they want stand up and admit to it. Which I understand stand they have to pull for their coach like him or not. So don't you think for on minute that I'll butt sore over him leaving Pal you couldn't be farther from the truth.[/QUOTE]

When he was at Knox his road ended on log mountain a couple years in a row...the same bell team that went undefeated and won a state championship. Not many coaches beat that team.
Wayne is a great coach with little help on staff!!!
That's what the fans will tell you from Bell.. He has a much small staff than Dudley ever had.. Our superintendent is about as far away from athletic it make all of us sick..
Good luck Corbin
Corbin still won't be completely healthy, but I expect an exciting game. Hounds should be hungry with majority of starters playing Bell for the first time on the Varsity level.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I think Corbin has played the better schedule, but we are much more experience than Corbin. We return most of our starters from last year and experience pays off in big games.. We will spread it more this year and throw more than last year.. I look for a log mtn victory...

that's true. they are playing good right now.
panther nation Wrote::dontthinkQUOTE=TopCat;1927543]Because they are from Knox and still butt sore that he left them!!!! Mills is the best Coach Knox has ever had and will ever have!

Wrong again!!! Has nothing to do with him leaving Knox at all. Him leaving was the best thing for Knox Central but thats another story. Mills history has and will always be he just cant win the big game. Look at his record couldn't do it at KC and still can't at Bell either. Even most of the Bell people themselves have said it too but they want stand up and admit to it. Which I understand stand they have to pull for their coach like him or not. So don't you think for on minute that I'll butt sore over him leaving Pal you couldn't be farther from the truth.[/QUOTE]

but he makes it to the big game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5