Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Bell 10-16-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Objective Wrote:I look for this to be a great game to much on the line for it to mediocre. District Title Home Field advantage and the drivers seat for a regional championship

it will definitely be a hard fought game,and Corbin won't be as soft as expected.
Objective Wrote:I look for this to be a great game to much on the line for it to mediocre. District Title Home Field advantage and the drivers seat for a regional championship

Doesn't give home field advantage throughout it just does for the first two round District 8 has to travel this year for the finals if the first place team in district 7 is in the finals. That is according to the KHSAA website.
I understand that the regional game won't be at Bell but I'd still rather play two games at home verse one.
Game on tv, will this hurt attendance?
Running clock will hurt it after half time.
The winner of this game will host regional championship , because opposite district is bad..
Bell by 7 and for the record I think Mills is the better coach
I also saw on Facebook that there will be a Reunion of the 1990 Bell County Bobcats. This some claim was the best ever football team at Bell County.
Just skimmed this thread = what a blast. All this jabber is a smile maker.

Bell vs KC has been a disaster so no longer on the schedule. Emotional vortex ending with injured players. Thus I pull for Corbin so by proxy we can beat Bell our last regular season game.

BUT winning on log mountain is a chore. The talent is even more or less (though Bell has the better running back). So this game will be won by the better General. Whoever leverages the chess board best - wins. The argument of who is the better coach will be settled tonight. And since KC destroyed Open already - I will be there to see it.
Good Luck to my Bell co friends. Hope you whoop em
Twinkies and cream puffs win
Sooooooo, is mills still thought of as the better coach or what? Because talent wise this was the best shot to beat haddix that he'll have for atleast 4 years.
^ive already offered my opinion.
I know bcpc. And I agree with you. just serving up a little crow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5