Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Potential Clay Coach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
E's Army Wrote:Clay County isn't hiring anyone until this thread has more posts than the Whitley County coaching search had. Expect a coach in July.

Oh, don't count us out that easily!!

:dontthink
Merry Christmas
Happy new year
well what is the word in Manchester
I heard JJ Jones would be the new Head Man for the Tigers.
And you are hearing that from?
The Eagle has landed Wrote:well what is the word in Manchester

What is the word? Haven't you heard? Bird bird bird, bird is the word!
The Eagle has landed Wrote:well what is the word in Manchester

For you old timers, "What's the word, Thunderbird"
^^
Even I don't remember that!!

Confusednicker:
Come on granny even I've heard that before..
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Even I don't remember that!!

Confusednicker:

Dang Granny, surely you've heard that oldie but goodie! And I ain't THAT old!
Well even my husband is making fun of me!!! I've probably, but just so old I've forgotten it!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well even my husband is making fun of me!!! I've probably, but just so old I've forgotten it!!!

I'm sure there's a bunch of us on here that can relate to the forgetting part.
^
Huh? What are you talking about??

Confusednicker:
For us town boys it's all about the famous "Weatherbird"
Tigercreek Wrote:For us town boys it's all about the famous "Weatherbird"

Weatherbird crossing the East Manchester bridge and strolling through the downtown area. A regular sight.
so is jones going to be the next coach. heck I didn't even know they had started interviews
The_Rock Wrote:I heard JJ Jones would be the new Head Man for the Tigers.

The Eagle has landed so is jones going to be the next coach. heck I didn't even know they had started interviews

In a word, NO.
Jones can't make bail to interview. Where's the Dog
I heard joker phillips submitted his application
Bird says the word is Mills is coming.
Ray or any other Mills is not walking thru that door. Lol
If we could get a coach half as good as Ray was a player we would have something.
I have heard jones, mills on here and then I have heard they will not be the head coach. Well who is going to be? if they really are going to have someone in place before school starts back I find it hard to believe that no one has interviewed and that no one really knows
Best I can find out, narrowing down those to be interviewed will not resume until after the holiday break. Dr. Couch did not want to disrupt Christmas or New Years for those on the committe and those that applied. All the secrecy and "patience" could cost us a few good applicants. Who knows?
Heard today they have it down to three and they will be know interviews just a hire.
No one from clay sorry.
No interviews? How are they going to pull that off? Seems kinda shady..
DarthVader Wrote:No interviews? How are they going to pull that off? Seems kinda shady..

Just kinda?
There will be interviews and the 3 has me puzzled
Whats got you puzzled about the three?
Hogwash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29