Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 42 Ashland 7 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Total domination tonight by the Golden Eagles. Ashland's lone score came on JC's JV/Frosh late in the game.
Not sure of any stats.....

But JC kept Baker, Long & the rest of Ashland's starting offense in check when both teams had their varsity squads in the game.
Congrats Johnson Central
Let me guess: we still haven't played anybody?

Or maybe the Tijuana School For the Blind and our other opponents weren't as bad as the "experts" think?

Tyler Pack with FOUR FGs tonight. 4-4. I don't know what JC's previous record for FGs made in a game is, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is now.

Congrats, Eagles, District Champions. And with Pulaski going down tonight, the new #1 in the Mountain Top Ten?
Diogenes Wrote:Let me guess: we still haven't played anybody?

Or maybe the Tijuana School For the Blind and our other opponents weren't as bad as the "experts" think?

Tyler Pack with FOUR FGs tonight. 4-4. I don't know what JC's previous record for FGs made in a game is, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is now.

Congrats, Eagles, District Champions. And with Pulaski going down tonight, the new #1 in the Mountain Top Ten?

The mountain top 10 is a JOKE! That television station that I don't watch anymore can keep their Has-Been show and their lame top 10.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Not sure of any stats.....

But JC kept Baker, Long & the rest of Ashland's starting offense in check when both teams had their varsity squads in the game.

JJ Jude blind folded with one hand tied behind his back is a better Running Back than Baker! IMO Ashland's coaches couldn't spell "Belly" let alone stop it. How does the Ashland coaching staff expect any of it's Units and players to improve and adjust if they don't coach them when they come off the field??? BUS drivers from Belfry could prepare a better defensive game plan against the "Read Belly"! I bet you could find a better coaching staff mopping the restrooms at HHS! This JC VS Ashland game could really get ugly in the next few years. News flash to Ashland fans: this is a rebuilding year for JC, they lost their complete Back field and two best linebackers from last year!
honestjchsfan Wrote:JJ Jude blind folded with one hand tied behind his back is a better Running Back than Baker! IMO Ashland's coaches couldn't spell "Belly" let alone stop it. How does the Ashland coaching staff expect any of it's Units and players to improve and adjust if they don't coach them when they come off the field??? BUS drivers from Belfry could prepare a better defensive game plan against the "Read Belly"! I bet you could find a better coaching staff mopping the restrooms at HHS! This JC VS Ashland game could really get ugly in the next few years. News flash to Ashland fans: this is a rebuilding year for JC, they lost their complete Back field and two best linebackers from last year!

:Clap: :Thumbs:
Congrats Eagles, wish I could say I was excited for next week but we may have to start calling up middle school kids or cheerleaders to supply us with depth at some positions.
honestjchsfan Wrote:JJ Jude blind folded with one hand tied behind his back is a better Running Back than Baker! IMO Ashland's coaches couldn't spell "Belly" let alone stop it. How does the Ashland coaching staff expect any of it's Units and players to improve and adjust if they don't coach them when they come off the field??? BUS drivers from Belfry could prepare a better defensive game plan against the "Read Belly"! I bet you could find a better coaching staff mopping the restrooms at HHS! This JC VS Ashland game could really get ugly in the next few years. News flash to Ashland fans: this is a rebuilding year for JC, they lost their complete Back field and two best linebackers from last year!

You could probably pass the hat in JoCo to help fund the Coach Love Long Term Contract Extension and find plenty of donors. Probably a lot more donors than you'd find in Ashland for the same cause.

That kind of disrespect is what makes JC Fans look so stupid when CC spanks you. If and a Big If you happen to beat CC then FTH is going to make JC look like a youth league team. Learn some respect because your day is coming and then we will see how honest you are.
Can any of our resident JC historians confirm if four field goals is a school record at JC??
Diogenes Wrote:Let me guess: we still haven't played anybody?

Or maybe the Tijuana School For the Blind
and our other opponents weren't as bad as the "experts" think?

At least you admit it! Confusednicker:
Those that can't...... Hate!
Confusednicker:
It would be funnier if our friend KyRock would figure out how to insert an image rather than attaching his lame posts as a file..........
KyRock Wrote:At least you admit it! Confusednicker:

Actually, I think what I was doing there was making fun of your drivel. But I'll give you credit: you will keep trolling long past the point of self-humiliation. If for some reason FTH doesn't beat JC this year, will you promise to spontaneously combust and have someone post a video??
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Can any of our resident JC historians confirm if four field goals is a school record at JC??

Definitely a record in my memory. I don't recall Miguel Garcia-Romanillos, James Barrett, or Trent Davis doing it. If it happened at all, it was before 1990.
KyRock Wrote:That kind of disrespect is what makes JC Fans look so stupid when CC spanks you. If and a Big If you happen to beat CC then FTH is going to make JC look like a youth league team. Learn some respect because your day is coming and then we will see how honest you are.

KyRock I know I sound disrespectful but I am being honest. The Ashland players have nothing to be ashamed of but the Ashland Coaching staff should have to wear paper bags on theirs heads the whole bus trip home! KyRock at one point the Ashland coaching staff was ready to come to blows! Ashland has way too much talent for a rebuilding JC team to put a running lock on them!
In the Matney era at JC (2004-Present)
The JC vs. Ashland game has decided the district title seven times.

JC wins: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2009, 2006
Ashland wins: 2011, 2005
honestjchsfan Wrote:KyRock I know I sound disrespectful but I am being honest. The Ashland players have nothing to be ashamed of but the Ashland Coaching staff should have to wear paper bags on theirs heads the whole bus trip home! KyRock at one point the Ashland coaching staff was ready to come to blows! Ashland has way too much talent for a rebuilding JC team to put a running lock on them!

...and this is probably much nicer than what the Ashland fans are saying about their staff tonight...some "For Sale" signs may get stuck in somebody's yard.
Diogenes Wrote:Definitely a record in my memory. I don't recall Miguel Garcia-Romanillos, James Barrett, or Trent Davis doing it. If it happened at all, it was before 1990.

You heard it here first... JC's school record on Field Goals was set tonight by Tyler Pack..... 4/4

Now we need THOMCAT or Bob Seger to confirm it..... those two guys have been around forever.
Diogenes Wrote:Definitely a record in my memory. I don't recall Miguel Garcia-Romanillos, James Barrett, or Trent Davis doing it. If it happened at all, it was before 1990.

Darrell Blair was probably the holder of most of the kicking records prior.
Bob Seger Wrote:Darrell Blair was probably the holder of most of the kicking records prior.

Seemed to be the name I had read, but I don't recall seeing anything like that. May even look at the KHSAA rec for single game FGs. Wynn at Bell or Popham at CC or Begley at Boyle might have more, but if somebody else has hit five or more I'd be surprised. Who kicked the no-good/good FG at Belfry?
And it looks like Ashland will get a trip to Highlands in the second round of the playoffs.
Stopa from Ballard made 6 in a game in 1981. Two kids from Henry Co and Owensboro are tied at 5. Pack's 4 is tied with 6 other players for 4th all time in KY, single game FGs. BTW, season record for made FGs is 18 by Popham...
Diogenes Wrote:Seemed to be the name I had read, but I don't recall seeing anything like that. May even look at the KHSAA rec for single game FGs. Wynn at Bell or Popham at CC or Begley at Boyle might have more, but if somebody else has hit five or more I'd be surprised. Who kicked the no-good/good FG at Belfry?

Brian Taylor
Diogenes Wrote:Stopa from Ballard made 6 in a game in 1981. Two kids from Henry Co and Owensboro are tied at 5. Pack's 4 is tied with 6 other players for 4th all time in KY, single game FGs. BTW, season record for made FGs is 18 by Popham...

What about Petrey that played for Raceland a few years ago and then went to Ohio State? I would think he might be a name that pops up in the record book somewhere.

Paul Horning?
KyRock Wrote:At least you admit it! Confusednicker:

Who do you wants us to play KY Rock? We just put a running clock on Ashland 42-7. Who beat the second best team on your schedule Raceland 41-35. While Raceland put a running clock you LC 47-14. You keep up or fantasies and JC will continue to just play football.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:You heard it here first... JC's school record on Field Goals was set tonight by Tyler Pack..... 4/4

Now we need THOMCAT or Bob Seger to confirm it..... those two guys have been around forever.

Gee thanks Pulp, I think?
JC DOMINATED the LOS on both sides of the ball. No question.

JC's O-Line and D-Line's looked like Men among boys tonight.

JC's D-Line blew up Ashland's game plan early.... JC's DB's and LB's were able to fly around and make plays because the JC D-Line demolished Ashland's O-Line all night.
Pages: 1 2 3