Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 62 Paintsville 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone there?
62-8 Pikeville 4th qtr according to radio.
Wow!!!!
Panthers running away with it! Pughs a beast!
Like i said. Pugh would outshine Belcher.
The loss of phelps and charles was a kill shot im afraid
Listened to about 3 minutes of the game of WLKW....

it sounded like Pikeville is the real deal in 1A this season.
:howdy::howdy: Pikeville...Williamsburg is coming. Confusederiously:
Said so since last season. Idk if Raceland will be able to knock them off. If the run defense doesnt get better up the middle...we wont.
Pugh is a beast for sure. By being injured most of the season last yr., and Chase Hall being the main focus, really, not too many knew what talent he had. He's showing it now. Congrats Panthers!
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy: Pikeville...Williamsburg is coming. Confusederiously:
Well be here....
Nice job by my Panthers tonight. Better job on D and no turnovers on O. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
Heard that pikeville domanated up front on both sides of the ball.Tigers will get better..
They will need to. Now hopefully people will start listening when we tell you all this is not the same Pikeville team from last year. More weapons, O is starting to gel, and D is getting better with each game. I'm not even gonna start on Pugh. That's just ridiculous numbers. To give perspective, 5 minutes into the game, it was 21-0. Just waiting now for 64Sur to tell us how his sleeper team in the East looks now.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Nice job by my Panthers tonight. Better job on D and no turnovers on O. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
This is true. Who would've thought a running clock in this game? Panthers on a mission.
Congrats to Panthers. Can they get by Raceland this year?
What was Pugh's stat line?

Kid has a chance to push Harris a little bit for the yardage mark.
PHSForever Wrote:They will need to. Now hopefully people will start listening when we tell you all this is not the same Pikeville team from last year. More weapons, O is starting to gel, and D is getting better with each game. I'm not even gonna start on Pugh. That's just ridiculous numbers. To give perspective, 5 minutes into the game, it was 21-0. Just waiting now for 64Sur to tell us how his sleeper team in the East looks now.

He could've had more numbers tonight, but being the class coach that Mac is, he pulls him out. Another positive is Pikeville has more weapons at it's disposal that it hasn't used yet, or used very little up to this point.
Any stats???
Watching Sports OT now, shoud have the stat line soon.
Must have gotten on too late, didn't see the game covered onSports OT. Maybe Panther Thunder can give us some numbers?
PHSForever Wrote:Must have gotten on too late, didn't see the game covered onSports OT. Maybe Panther Thunder can give us some numbers?
I'll get them once I get a chance to get to it! Hopefully by Sunday evening.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Like i said. Pugh would outshine Belcher.

Yeah I asked you for this reasoning and you dodged the hell out of it until the ass kicking was over. I really wanted you to explain it but since it's over your opinion doesn't count since it was never given prior with plenty if time in post to do it.

Pikeville was as expected and kicked our ass
Wow!! This score surprised me I thought Pikeville would win but not this bad
BlueSky Wrote:Any stats???

Don't have a stat line on Daric Pugh, or the team as a whole. Was listening to the game on EKB, and at post game, the feed stopped before stats were given. Do know however, that Daric Pugh had 6 tds. in this game, and I think five of them were before the half? These stats should be impressive, no doubt
:devilflam
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Panthers. Can they get by Raceland this year?

Idk. As a Raceland fan I wonder if Raceland can get past them. In that series , neither team has won on the road in recent years
dns Wrote:Heard that pikeville domanated up front on both sides of the ball.Tigers will get better..
Oh come off of it. You're not fooling anyone anymore. You saw it with your own eyes so don't act like you just heard about it. The fact is we are absolutely terrible in the trenches. We have kids that are playing that shouldn't be but we have no choice in the matter because of the lack of quality lineman in our program and injuries.
panthers for "REAL", will take a lot for tigers to over come such a beating going forward.

as mentioned in pre-game post Daric Pugh scoring touchdowns like Don Gullet,
can Pugh pitch also?
This is just frustrating to watch. It's obvious after watching the first two games that our staff is going to have to tweak the play calling to succeed the rest of the year. We just simply can't run the ball. Our offensive line is just too inexperienced and we're not getting much effort from our new tailback. I know football is a team game but we have to better utilize our kids. We have the skill players to succeed that's why we have to change up our offense. I would love to see Kash given more opportunities to throw the ball down field to our skill people. Our offense has to revolve around him for us to succeed. This team is going to miss Kent Phelps much more that we ever thought this year also. Compare Kent's numbers last year to last nights numbers and you will see what I'm talking about.
doubledown Wrote:panthers for "REAL", will take a lot for tigers to over come such a beating going forward.

as mentioned in pre-game post Daric Pugh scoring touchdowns like Don Gullet,
can Pugh pitch also?
Pugh was an absolute stud last night.
Pages: 1 2 3