Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Belfry will win IMO ! I'm sure they had a real hard week of practice !

SV--06
BHS-42
Belfry
blackcat_student Wrote:Belfry will win IMO ! I'm sure they had a real hard week of practice !

SV--06
BHS-42
Yes they did I guarantee they'll not give anymore away.Ran and ran and ran and then ran some more lol.
TongueirateSho
Belfry by 3 or 4 tds
Belfry wins it no matter what...Valley will try but i still dont think that they will have enough to stop the Pirates....ill still be there to cheer for Valley and my bro but Belfry wins by at least 3 TD's
Good Luck To Both Teams
Good Luck to Valley, but to play Belfry after a loss is a bad thing........ I see Belfry winning this one by a big margin.

Belfry -55
Valley -12
I'll have to say Belfry on this, but I'll still be cheering for the Valley
Is this game at SV or Belfry
NYY10 Wrote:Is this game at SV or Belfry

At Belfry!
OOOOOOOhhhh , I would have to say Belfry by 10.
Belfry by 40!
Belfry will win this. SV is down hearted. They scheduled the 3 toughest teams at last. But SV will not give up.

Belfry-45
SV-7
I don't think Valley is down hearted for the last games of the season. I think they have just saved their best game for last. Belfry will come into the game overlooking Valley. Valley will give them the game of their life for 3 quarters then get tired and Belfry will put it out in the 4th in a nail biter.
Belfry by alot. Good luck to both teams, just stay healthy, no more injuries.
I say Belfry by alot there to physical and got a great line and good ends and back. I say Belfry will win by as much as they want.
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:I don't think Valley is down hearted for the last games of the season. I think they have just saved their best game for last. Belfry will come into the game overlooking Valley. Valley will give them the game of their life for 3 quarters then get tired and Belfry will put it out in the 4th in a nail biter.
I promise you Belfry wont overlook another team this year. They have the bitterest tape in their mouth ever and is chomping at the bits to get ahold of Valley. So Valley will have to line up and beat us because after a loss we arent overlooking anyone. I have talked to alot of the players and this Belfry team appears to be woke up and has fire in their eyes. Hopefully this will be first game of 2 back to back.
Well Well Well...looks like Valley's done playing all the cupcakes and since they got pounded by Pburg, now you get to play an even better team!! As much as I would love to pick Belfry 238-0, I'll be realistic and say that just on class alone, Coach Haywood wont run it up against your overrated team and overrated new classless coach whoever....so ill be realistic, Belfry rushes for 1200 yards, passes for 14 and wins in a close one 232-0
[QUOTE=SVWildcat2010]Belfry will come into the game overlooking Valley.QUOTE]

Where do you get this information ??? :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Its not even funny how much the Pirates will win this one.

Belfry 42
SV 14
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well Well Well...looks like Valley's done playing all the cupcakes and since they got pounded by Pburg, now you get to play an even better team!! As much as I would love to pick Belfry 238-0, I'll be realistic and say that just on class alone, Coach Haywood wont run it up against your overrated team and overrated new classless coach whoever....so ill be realistic, Belfry rushes for 1200 yards, passes for 14 and wins in a close one 232-0
I wish I could agree with you hoss but I think it will be more like 175-6 with the Belfry JV in for the whole second half.I bet my house they'll not overlook anyone else and they can't wait to get a hold of SC again.Just kidding SV fans.I do wish you all luck but not the win.lol I'm sure we're all looking forward to a good injury free game.But I got a feeling we'll have some Phelps fans on our side LOL
TongueirateSho GO PIRATES:rockon:
Some keys to this prediction:
1. Belfry coming off a loss...a week of re-focusing practice.
2. Belfry coming off an open week...a week of re-focusing practice.
3. Belfry looking to regain respect as the premiere team in AA District 8.
4. Belfry needs to make a statement before beginning the playoffs.
5. Shelby Valley is young, Belfry is angry.
With those things said...Belfry will roll to a 48-0 win at Cam stadium.
Shelby Valley has been WAY overrated all season. This game will finally put an end to that. They got whipped by Prestonsburg they have no chance against Belfry. Time to set things right and end the season with a win...go Pirates!
THis could be Valley's 79-6......Haywood is a classy guy but what happened at SC might wanna make the Pirates REPRESENT.....Told ya Valley after week 1..paybacks a mother......
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well Well Well...looks like Valley's done playing all the cupcakes and since they got pounded by Pburg, now you get to play an even better team!! As much as I would love to pick Belfry 238-0, I'll be realistic and say that just on class alone, Coach Haywood wont run it up against your overrated team and overrated new classless coach whoever....so ill be realistic, [/b]Belfry rushes for 1200 yards, passes for 14 and wins in a close one 232-0[/b]

How many touchdowns is 238 points? do you really think Belfry can score a touchdown ever 2 minutes? Valley may be over rated but Belfry is too or else they wouldnt have gotten beat by SC and almost beat by a single a school.
But I got a feeling we'll have some Phelps fans on our side LOL
TongueirateSho GO PIRATES:rockon: [/QUOTE]

GO BELFRY!!!
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:How many touchdowns is 238 points? do you really think Belfry can score a touchdown ever 2 minutes? Valley may be over rated but Belfry is too or else they wouldnt have gotten beat by SC and almost beat by a single a school.

The 1A school you talk about would beat sv pretty badly... shelby vally has a decent record because they have beat the teams they are supposed to and lost to the teams who are just flat out better than them. Belfry will not overlook SV and they will not run the score up I look for a score around 48-6!
Belfry by 3 td's
Belfry Wins Wrote:I promise you Belfry wont overlook another team this year. They have the bitterest tape in their mouth ever and is chomping at the bits to get ahold of Valley. So Valley will have to line up and beat us because after a loss we arent overlooking anyone. I have talked to alot of the players and this Belfry team appears to be woke up and has fire in their eyes. Hopefully this will be first game of 2 back to back.

niice:thumpsup:
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:How many touchdowns is 238 points? do you really think Belfry can score a touchdown ever 2 minutes? Valley may be over rated but Belfry is too or else they wouldnt have gotten beat by SC and almost beat by a single a school.

1.Belfry Went down to Sheldon Clark thinking they had it in the bag.
2.One of the players told me, that after they got up by 3 td's they slacked off.
3.It WON'T happen again, you can count on that.
4.SV better be excepting, because belfry is pissed & they are ready to play hard & tough this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4