Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BHS will win this easy....no questions about it
but i agree with FOOTBALLFAN74 all the way
I hope Coach Haywood keeps his players focused. It sounds like SV is going to big red country to open a can of whoop :moon: on them.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I hope Coach Haywood keeps his players focused. It sounds like SV is going to big red country to open a can of whoop :moon: on them.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn

How old are you again? Rolleyes
i belive this could be a alright game but still wont be real close
Wont even be close, Jv get ready for some playing time!
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:The Valley players I have talked to wants Belfry to BRING IT! They want to prove they are a program that isnt a joke anymore and the way to do that would be to play with and maybe even upset the top dawg in football in this area. It was said that Belfry can beat Valley like Valley beat Phelps. Valley players wont allow that to happen. No way! Valley is to good of a team for that to EVER happen.

wheres the "shaking in my boots" smiley??? lol :thatsfunn
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:The Valley players I have talked to wants Belfry to BRING IT! They want to prove they are a program that isnt a joke anymore and the way to do that would be to play with and maybe even upset the top dawg in football in this area. It was said that Belfry can beat Valley like Valley beat Phelps. Valley players wont allow that to happen. No way! Valley is to good of a team for that to EVER happen.

maybe they shoudl have beat SC or P'burg first. I've seen upsets happen, and they do happen, but Valley winning wouldn't be an upset. God would have to have a hand in this for Valley to win.. Sorry, but this isn't the year for valley..
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I hope Coach Haywood keeps his players focused. It sounds like SV is going to big red country to open a can of whoop :moon: on them.

They'll never get the can opener out of there pockets....
belfry but valley will get a td or two
I think Belfry will be ready to play
Belfry still wins easily.
Belfry-49
SV-6

hey bro, with a statement like that i would stick to basketball if i were you
^i thought he was being sarcastic
I just really wanan know why the phelps game keeps get throwed up to us. Phelps has won how many games this year? How much did ER beat them by? How we scored 20 unanserwed points on them. Were a better team than what someple have gave us credit for. Maybe were not on the line of the Belfrys, and the P-burgs, and the SC's but we are better than most of the teams we have played this year. In which every game most of you have picked us to lose. Even Phelps. Some predcited us to get destroyed. Most of the coments on here we get put down for are by kids. As for the name SVwildcat2010. Wouldnt that make him a freshmen? If he graduated in 2010? And yes i do know that most of the posters are still in high school for valley. The kids love there school and wanna see them real good and of course we may get killded this weekend . cause one thing I know from experience hey always bring it. But for a quarter or two Valley will to. Been that way for the past couple of weeks were young were not so deep so we will probly lose. Belfry's just that good.
piratefan_4ever Wrote:hey bro, with a statement like that i would stick to basketball if i were you

I was being totally sarcastic. That was a responce to what wildcat2010 said.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I just really wanan know why the phelps game keeps get throwed up to us. Phelps has won how many games this year? How much did ER beat them by? How we scored 20 unanserwed points on them. Were a better team than what someple have gave us credit for. Maybe were not on the line of the Belfrys, and the P-burgs, and the SC's but we are better than most of the teams we have played this year. In which every game most of you have picked us to lose. Even Phelps. Some predcited us to get destroyed. Most of the coments on here we get put down for are by kids. As for the name SVwildcat2010. Wouldnt that make him a freshmen? If he graduated in 2010? And yes i do know that most of the posters are still in high school for valley. The kids love there school and wanna see them real good and of course we may get killded this weekend . cause one thing I know from experience hey always bring it. But for a quarter or two Valley will to. Been that way for the past couple of weeks were young were not so deep so we will probly lose. Belfry's just that good.

Evidently there is some deep animonsity over the SV/Phelps game... BUT... this thread isn't about those 2 teams... it's about SV and Belfry... I could comment quite a bit but I will keep it on topic...

Belfry isn't what they have had in years before BUT.... they are definatly a great football team. Belfry is known for it's football program and therefore will continue to build on tradition.... Belfry WILL win because they have worked hard (not taking away from Valley what so ever) and they know what Haywood expects of them. He has the respect of EVERY player on that field...... good luck to both teams but I gotta say......
GO PIRATES!!!!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I just really wanan know why the phelps game keeps get throwed up to us. Phelps has won how many games this year? How much did ER beat them by? How we scored 20 unanserwed points on them. Were a better team than what someple have gave us credit for. Maybe were not on the line of the Belfrys, and the P-burgs, and the SC's but we are better than most of the teams we have played this year. In which every game most of you have picked us to lose. Even Phelps. Some predcited us to get destroyed. Most of the coments on here we get put down for are by kids. As for the name SVwildcat2010. Wouldnt that make him a freshmen? If he graduated in 2010? And yes i do know that most of the posters are still in high school for valley. The kids love there school and wanna see them real good and of course we may get killded this weekend . cause one thing I know from experience hey always bring it. But for a quarter or two Valley will to. Been that way for the past couple of weeks were young were not so deep so we will probly lose. Belfry's just that good.

Better than the majority of the teams you play? How about slightly better than a little over half the teams you played this year...Isnt Shelby Valley 5-4 or something similar to that?
Belfry names the score
Belfry will easily name the score in this one...Brock Kinney will be out this week...Tyler Cable will...possibly John Johnson even...and as you all know Tyler Johnson is out from knee surgery...so I say Belfry by 21. Hopefully it won't get that ugly though.

Your posts are always the best to read, because unlike some people like me or Pillsbury, who eventhough we are true Valley fans, we know when we're going to lose or not, you think we will win every game, and it's always great to see what you say, or how you relate on here what other people have said. I'd like to know what yolu have to say, not what a bunch of players said to you.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Your posts are always the best to read, because unlike some people like me or Pillsbury, who eventhough we are true Valley fans, we know when we're going to lose or not, you think we will win every game, and it's always great to see what you say, or how you relate on here what other people have said. I'd like to know what yolu have to say, not what a bunch of players said to you.

Tottaly agree! I mean I may favor Valley in some games. Like the SC and the P-burg game and I did predict them to win. And I think they had a chance to win those but they quit. Once a team scores they do quit. I noticed it the last couple of weeks. Valley's down now. With John possibly out(shoulder), Tyler Johnson(Leg) being out for the year, Brock Kinney(leg) hurt, Tyler Cable having knee surgery here soon(out for year). Thats some major players from the Valley. Probly the ones you would here mostly about. Do I think they woulda beat belfry with them? No we have no depth. But do I think it woulda been a better game yes. Beign the true Valley fan I am at heart I still belive we have a chance. Anything can happen and if you have ever played then you know this. I still think Belfry will probly win by at least 3 td's, but my prediction is gonna go with the cats to pull the upset. (I love these boys, and I cant help it.) I have know most of them for a while being played with most of the seniors, and knowing the underclassmen from where my cousin played at Virgie. And if I'm gonna get dogged for it then be it.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I just really wanna know why the Phelps game keeps get thrown up to us. Phelps has won how many games this year? How much did ER beat them by? How we scored 20 unanswered points on them. Were a better team than what some people have gave us credit for. Maybe were not on the line of the Belfry's, and the P-burgs, and the Sc's but we are better than most of the teams we have played this year. In which every game most of you have picked us to lose. Even Phelps. Some predicted us to get destroyed. Most of the comments on here we get put down for are by kids. As for the name SVwildcat2010. Wouldn't that make him a freshmen? If he graduated in 2010? And yes I do know that most of the posters are still in high school for valley. The kids love there school and wanna see them real good and of course we may get killed this weekend . Cause one thing I know from experience Haywood always bring it. But for a quarter or two Valley will to. Been that way for the past couple of weeks were young were not so deep so we will probably lose. Belfry's just that good.

The Phelps game didn't have to be that bad.....Saunders loves to thump people so if he can he will..I hope Belfry wants to win and not humiliate you guys because if they want they can...I don't think they will but I'll bet if Belfry starts pouring it on you'll need a strait Jacket for your coach...
gridironguru Wrote:The Phelps game didn't have to be that bad.....Saunders loves to thump people so if he can he will..I hope Belfry wants to win and not humiliate you guys because if they want they can...I don't think they will but I'll bet if Belfry starts pouring it on you'll need a strait Jacket for your coach...

How many offensive Td's were scored in the second half compared to the defensive td's in the phelp's game? Some one got any numbers? I know this aint the Phelps game but im just tryign to prove a point.
lol.. doesnt matter..

SV's going to get to be on the recieving end this weekend..

watched Belfry practice yesterday.. dang.. i really do feel sorry for SV

Great Post!!
SV is going to get beat this Friday, then get another dose in the First Round of the Playorffs the following week by THE BIG RED MACHINE
I know some people think that Shelby Valley members talk alot about how good there team is year in and year out, BUT it's time to stop! Pillsburythrowboy has had someone Quote him in every thread that he posts under. Quit dogging these boys at Valley! There not going to have any self confidence going into tomarrow nights game or in the playoffs, I sure wouldnt want my blackcats with that kind of confidence going into any game and neither would anyone on here from Belfry, Russel, Pikeville, or Sheldon Clark !
blackcat_student Wrote:I know some people think that Shelby Valley members talk alot about how good there team is year in and year out, BUT it's time to stop! Pillsburythrowboy has had someone Quote him in every thread that he posts under. Quit dogging these boys at Valley! There not going to have any self confidence going into tomarrow nights game or in the playoffs, I sure wouldnt want my blackcats with that kind of confidence going into any game and neither would anyone on here from Belfry, Russel, Pikeville, or Sheldon Clark !

RUSSELL.............
RUSSELL WITH "LL"
NOT RUSSELL COUNTY
NOT RUSSELLVILLE,, JUST PLAIN OLE
RUSSELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4