Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Shelby Valley wont beat belfry but the score wont be 79-6, I can assure you that. But I would love to see Valley beat Belfry, that would be like the 1st time ever I think.
The Single A school that almost beat us would beat every AA school in our area except for maybe Sheldon Clark and us. And they could very well beat Sheldon Clark and us too. If you forget Shelby Valley did get beat by a single a school from West Virginia..and trust me..Matewan is nowhere near Newport Central Catholic's level.
Belfry could beat Shelby Valley 79-6.. But it won't happen.. Belfry's Haywood has more class then to run it up that far.. the score however will be something to the tune of 50-6..
Shelby Valley is a good team compared to some of the lesser talented teams in the area.. but against the areas elite, i just don't see them on that level yet... Not saying they aren't building up to that level.. But right now they arn't just there yet.. Give them a few years, and if they can keep a steady coach, I believe they may be able to compete with the elite..
This game could get ugly fast!! Belfry by 5 tds!!!!
Belfry should take this game handily. That said, the loss to Sheldon Clark was HUGE. I think Belfry's inability to run down the big play finally caught up to them against Sheldon Clark. I didn't see the game, but I feel confident saying that in the past 3 years Maynard or Jones limit the huge runs by SC to 20 yard gains.

Belfry is still the cream of the crop in district 8 IMO, but the gap has been closed by Hager and SC. Shelby Valley, PCC etc are simply games to be played.

As for Belfry, Coach Haywood faces a familiar task. He has to take a bunch of "good" players and try to play perfect to win the big game when the time comes. It may be asking too much considering a Soph. Qb.

Bucs - 41
Shelby Valley -14
Actually the inability to tackle is the biggest problem to their loss. Which is why for a week Belfry did nothing but Run tackle then do it some more. They all said hardest week of practice in their life. And they have another week of it.
Belfry will kill Shelby Valley not even a good game to watch unless you are Belfry and like to see your boys get their stats. I was going to root for SV but not now since svwidcat2010 started posting his garbage. Belfry wins 55-14.
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley wont beat belfry but the score wont be 79-6, I can assure you that. But I would love to see Valley beat Belfry, that would be like the 1st time ever I think.

They can if they want to.....be fitting if they did....
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley wont beat belfry but the score wont be 79-6, I can assure you that. But I would love to see Valley beat Belfry, that would be like the 1st time ever I think.

I agree with ya! Belfry WONT beat Valley 79-6. Only because they wont be allowed to. Lets say it could be even worse if the Belfry team wanted it. Belfry calls the score in this one, Valley may get 6 points. If they do score late in the 4th, they wont get the extra point or 2 point converstion.
Belfry will make the score what ever they want it to be.
I'll have to think hard about this one...... uh no i wont Belfry by alot.
Shelby Valley in a barn burner.

Smile Belfry by 28+
Belfry big time
Belfry-42
SV-8
I also talked to a couple of players (one of them my son) And they said they thought that Haywood was gonna start swapping out players!! So they didnt give it there all Sad. The next meeting between BELFRY and SC will be like last season!!! A ROMPING BY BELFRY!!
And also The SV vs. Belfry game: Score will be: Belfry 28, SV 3. Final!
Def. rootin for Valley in this one.....Love to see another upset on the Belfry powerhouse!
I have to go with my PIRATES.................this game should get us prepared for those cold nights during playoffs..........brrrrrrrrrrr. I can already feel the cold, hope lots of good hot eats @ the tailgate!
Belfry will name the score
Rocky Wrote:I also talked to a couple of players (one of them my son) And they said they thought that Haywood was gonna start swapping out players!! So they didnt give it there all Sad. The next meeting between BELFRY and SC will be like last season!!! A ROMPING BY BELFRY!!

I doubt it will be that bad..but i think belfry will win by a couple td's
but that's if SC makes it past P-burg
Belfry will win this game big time and more than likely it will get ugly in a hurry

Belfry-49
Shelby Valley - 6
The College One Wrote:Belfry will win this game big time and more than likely it will get ugly in a hurry

Belfry-49
Sheldon Clark-6

They're not playing Sheldon Clark man.
If I've said it once I've saod it a million times........Belfry wins big.
The Valley players I have talked to wants Belfry to BRING IT! They want to prove they are a program that isnt a joke anymore and the way to do that would be to play with and maybe even upset the top dawg in football in this area. It was said that Belfry can beat Valley like Valley beat Phelps. Valley players wont allow that to happen. No way! Valley is to good of a team for that to EVER happen.
Belfry large. SV has too little depth.
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:The Valley players I have talked to wants Belfry to BRING IT! They want to prove they are a program that isnt a joke anymore and the way to do that would be to play with and maybe even upset the top dawg in football in this area. It was said that Belfry can beat Valley like Valley beat Phelps. Valley players wont allow that to happen. No way! Valley is to good of a team for that to EVER happen.

Don't worry .. Belfry will bring it, SV just better be ready and watch what they ask for, the Pirates have had two weeks to stew over the loss to Sheldon Clark.. and I know I would not want to be SV having to travel to Belfry, this game means alot in terms of Belfry getting back on track, so look out the Pirates will play with a little more intensity than usual.
[QUOTE=SVWildcat2010]The Valley players I have talked to wants Belfry to BRING IT! QUOTE]

Oh, I promise you that it WILL BE BROUGHT !!!! :redboxer::thumpsup:
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:The Valley players I have talked to wants Belfry to BRING IT! They want to prove they are a program that isnt a joke anymore and the way to do that would be to play with and maybe even upset the top dawg in football in this area. It was said that Belfry can beat Valley like Valley beat Phelps. Valley players wont allow that to happen. No way! Valley is to good of a team for that to EVER happen.

dude, those are dangerous words.... i can say with 100% confidence that the pirates will bring it.... these boys have got a fire in their eyes that i havent seen all season, so look out sv because unfortunately for you, the pond creek nation has something to prove.
the cam will be rocking come friday night!!!!
go big red!!!TongueirateSho
Anything can happen on any given night, just not this Friday night. Belfry could easily beat SV by 70 points, just won't happen because Coach Haywood won't let it happen, to much class. I was at the game between SV and Phelps and I would have been ashamed to have been a fan of SV. This is a game and everyone wants to win, but you don't have to do any team like SV did Phelps, I don't care how good or how good you think you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4