Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 42 Allen Central 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cavs jumped out to a 36-6 lead early then put it on cruise control the rest of the way...WAY TO GO CAVS!!!
I'm supreised of the margin of victory..Best of luck in the Playoffs to the Jenkins Cavs.
Congrats Cavs! Must be rejuvinated after that Pikeville game!!
congrats to jenkins for the win and making it to the playoffs
Congrats to Jenkins ! There going to the playoffs for the first time in a while (I think it was '96 or somthing like that was the last time they where in the playoffs)
We played hard then after halftime we put some of the jv kids in
congrats to jenkins
Congrats to Jenkins....Its good to see a team that has taken some hard knocks thru out the last few years get something positive for a change.....you guys fought hard and played with heart at it showed ....congrats again guys
Congrats Cavs, Nice to see Jenkins back in the playoffs
Jenkins had 4 Touchdowns called back and was penalized probably around 100 yards or more..Off to Betsy Layne..Good Luck Allen Central on the rest of the season. And to you CAVS...Congrats,,You should be proud of yourself because you have accomplished something nobody thought could be done again at Jenkins..ATMOSPHERE WAS AWESOME TONIGHT in Jenkins...Way To go CAVS!!
Congrats Jenkins
I knew Jenkins would win
Congrats to the Cavs and good game to Ac
Allen Central Shouldev won but oh well
SpearGuardian Wrote:Allen Central Shouldev won but oh well
Allen Central isnt any good at all we could have won by 80 if they wouldnt have called the 4-5 tds back
SpearGuardian Wrote:Allen Central Shouldev won but oh well
What game were you watching? TOTAL DOMINATION!
Congrats Cav's, good to see you in the playoffs.
First off congrats to Jenkins and good luck in the playoffs hopefully you all can represent the district good. Allen Central doesnt have anything to be upset about, they still have one game left but they still have had a heck of a season and being in playoff contention was a great accomplishment for the Rebs and that gives them something to look back on in the future. So congrats to both teams and again good luck to Jenkins as they make way for the playoffs. Great game both teams
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What game were you watching? TOTAL DOMINATION!
haha I like that
I'd hate to be the team that plays Jenkins in the playoffs, they are playing really well and are more than capable of winning that game.
I hope that we do
We played a great game.. some TDs were called back but i think it was because thr refs didnt wont the game 2 get outta hand.. but idk.. hell of a game cavs..
we have to get ready for BL
Yes we do..!!
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Congrats Cav's, good to see you in the playoffs.
man it is good to hear that
there is something very different about this Jenkins team...unlike earlier years where the kids would pack it in after the first quarter, this team truly will hit you for four quarters..a tribute to the kids working their butts off, and the coaching staff that never gave up on this program...and i do not care one bit to mention this either--if they had ANY HELP WHATSOEVER from the school's athletic administration, this team would be even better. But when you have a few people that DO NOT NEED to be in charge of anything that has to do with any football making decisions (because theyre basketball only people), people who's only objective is to find a way to shut down the football program (because it interferes with the basketball program), people that has made it clear that they "hate football"...yes all of you Jenkins people know EXACTLY who im talking about...they need to be replaced, and they need somebody who's not just football-minded, but someone who will be equal to all sports at Jenkins...nonetheless, the point of all of this is that these kids have battled this for several years, and finally, even with all the school distractions from you know who, they are GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS..and not only that, but they are a damn good football team, and an even better group of kids...Congrats to the coaches, the players and the true fans that have stuck by them..this ones for you all
Congrats on making the playoffs Cavs!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:there is something very different about this Jenkins team...unlike earlier years where the kids would pack it in after the first quarter, this team truly will hit you for four quarters..a tribute to the kids working their butts off, and the coaching staff that never gave up on this program...and i do not care one bit to mention this either--if they had ANY HELP WHATSOEVER from the school's athletic administration, this team would be even better. But when you have a few people that DO NOT NEED to be in charge of anything that has to do with any football making decisions (because theyre basketball only people), people who's only objective is to find a way to shut down the football program (because it interferes with the basketball program), people that has made it clear that they "hate football"...yes all of you Jenkins people know EXACTLY who im talking about...they need to be replaced, and they need somebody who's not just football-minded, but someone who will be equal to all sports at Jenkins...nonetheless, the point of all of this is that these kids have battled this for several years, and finally, even with all the school distractions from you know who, they are GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS..and not only that, but they are a damn good football team, and an even better group of kids...Congrats to the coaches, the players and the true fans that have stuck by them..this ones for you all

you are the greatest person alive..lol thanks so much and im soo glad people are finally behind jenkins... and u sumed up EVERYTHING in that post.. Thanks for the support..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:there is something very different about this Jenkins team...unlike earlier years where the kids would pack it in after the first quarter, this team truly will hit you for four quarters..a tribute to the kids working their butts off, and the coaching staff that never gave up on this program...and i do not care one bit to mention this either--if they had ANY HELP WHATSOEVER from the school's athletic administration, this team would be even better. But when you have a few people that DO NOT NEED to be in charge of anything that has to do with any football making decisions (because theyre basketball only people), people who's only objective is to find a way to shut down the football program (because it interferes with the basketball program), people that has made it clear that they "hate football"...yes all of you Jenkins people know EXACTLY who im talking about...they need to be replaced, and they need somebody who's not just football-minded, but someone who will be equal to all sports at Jenkins...nonetheless, the point of all of this is that these kids have battled this for several years, and finally, even with all the school distractions from you know who, they are GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS..and not only that, but they are a damn good football team, and an even better group of kids...Congrats to the coaches, the players and the true fans that have stuck by them..this ones for you all
speak the truth
Congrats to Jenkins on the W and making it to playoffs! Tip my hat to Kevin Potter, representing the tight end position well!
Pages: 1 2 3