Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 42 Allen Central 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He was impressive!
its bout time kevin got the ball thrown 2 him.. lol
hes a player..
Yeah Belcher did good as well
Just was a great team effort! After the game, I would also like to express the class that Allen Central's #24 showed coming up to the Jenkins players about 5-10 minutes after the game was over wishing them the best of luck..True Sportsmanship!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just was a great team effort! After the game, I would also like to express the class that Allen Central's #24 showed coming up to the Jenkins players about 5-10 minutes after the game was over wishing them the best of luck..True Sportsmanship!

yeah he came up 2 be, and congradulated me and everyone on the team....
Boomer86 Wrote:Congrats to Jenkins on the W and making it to playoffs! Tip my hat to Kevin Potter, representing the tight end position well!
yeah and gettin the catch of the night on sports overtime
yeah.. that was a crazy dive
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just was a great team effort! After the game, I would also like to express the class that Allen Central's #24 showed coming up to the Jenkins players about 5-10 minutes after the game was over wishing them the best of luck..True Sportsmanship!
He was a great athlete and sportsman
yes he was
Gridiron Wrote:Congrats on making the playoffs Cavs!
Thanks alot
Yeah, Thanks from the whole team.
congrats to Jenkins!!
Congrats to Jenkins. There is no reason a small/proud town can't field a good team year in and year out. It starts like this guys. Jenkins needs to take advantage of the momentum produced from this season and cultivate an attitude the community can become a part of.

From an outsider, very proud!
great game jenkins you boys played great and with heart were proud of ya! Jenkins is going to the playoffs man does that sound GREAT!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:there is something very different about this Jenkins team...unlike earlier years where the kids would pack it in after the first quarter, this team truly will hit you for four quarters..a tribute to the kids working their butts off, and the coaching staff that never gave up on this program...and i do not care one bit to mention this either--if they had ANY HELP WHATSOEVER from the school's athletic administration, this team would be even better. But when you have a few people that DO NOT NEED to be in charge of anything that has to do with any football making decisions (because they're basketball only people), people who's only objective is to find a way to shut down the football program (because it interferes with the basketball program), people that has made it clear that they "hate football"...yes all of you Jenkins people know EXACTLY who I'm talking about...they need to be replaced, and they need somebody who's not just football-minded, but someone who will be equal to all sports at Jenkins...nonetheless, the point of all of this is that these kids have battled this for several years, and finally, even with all the school distractions from you know who, they are GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS..and not only that, but they are a damn good football team, and an even better group of kids...Congrats to the coaches, the players and the true fans that have stuck by them..this ones for you all

It is very sad what this person has done, some people don't have a clue what these football players have went through this year at there own school. Thats why it is so great to see people starting to support them. Making it to the playoffs is more than just extending the season it is sticking it to the people that didn't have any faith, and to the people like mentioned above that hoped that they would fail. AND THAT IS SWEET!
The Potter kid had a great game with some big catches along with Belcher with one of the sweetest grabs I've seen this year! The whole team played great! Congats to the JENKINS CAVALIERS!!!!!
football_fan Wrote:It is very sad what this person has done, some people dont have a clue what these football players have went threw this year at there own school. thats why it is so great to see people starting to support them. making it to the playoffs is more than just extending the season it is stickinkn it to the people that didnt have no faith, and to the people like mentioned above that hoped that they would fail. AND THAT IS SWEET!
very true
yeah jenkins is playin some football now..
Yeah we gotta focus now more than ever
yeah big time
Great game, congrats on making the playoffs for the first time in 12 years! Seems the program is turning around over there.
Yeah it is turning around.. It took some years and the right seniors to do it..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Jenkins had 4 Touchdowns called back and was penalized probably around 100 yards or more..Off to Betsy Layne..Good Luck Allen Central on the rest of the season. And to you CAVS...Congrats,,You should be proud of yourself because you have accomplished something nobody thought could be done again at Jenkins..ATMOSPHERE WAS AWESOME TONIGHT in Jenkins...Way To go CAVS!!

yea it was awesome, fireworks went off when ever we scored and when we won..there was also a fan line that stretched like 35 or 40 yards to run through, a bunch of people also worked on building a tunnel to run out through, thanks for everything guys and to everyone who has been supporting us
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He was impressive!

yep he is also a force at de..he even recorded an int against ac
Yeah...it was a total team domination...congats to the cavs...good job to Ac too.
LineBacker #3 Wrote:Yeah...it was a total team domination...congats to the cavs...good job to Ac too.

Every time jenkins wins a game u say they have total team domination. haha im jus kiddin bub.. we did dominat..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Every time jenkins wins a game u say they have total team domination. haha im jus kiddin bub.. we did dominat..

thats for sure lol how many seniors does Jenkins have this year?
Panther#42 Wrote:thats for sure lol how many seniors does Jenkins have this year?
six
ah, how many juniors?
I dont really know I think about 8
Pages: 1 2 3