Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 42 Allen Central 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hmm, Pikeville has 18 juniors as of now, looking to have around 25-30 by next year :Thumbs:
the seniors that jenkins has this year are a great group of boy, cant find better anywhere. you gotta give alot of credit to them to help turn this team around. i'll hate to seem them go:Sad04:
football_fan Wrote:the seniors that jenkins has this year are a great group of boy, cant find better anywhere. you gotta give alot of credit to them to help turn this team around. i'll hate to seem them go:Sad04:

Yeah we are turning the program around.... cant beleive it.. im a senior and its about time jenkins got some ledership..
Panther#42 Wrote:hmm, Pikeville has 18 juniors as of now, looking to have around 25-30 by next year :Thumbs:
Thats alot of kids
any this thread is about allen central and jenkins so lets get back on topic
Panther#42 Wrote:hmm, Pikeville has 18 juniors as of now, looking to have around 25-30 by next year :Thumbs:

wow thats alot, we dont even have that many players lol we had 17 at practice yesterday!
HSFootballFreak Wrote:wow thats alot, we dont even have that many players lol we had 17 at practice yesterday!
Yeah and only 15 practiced
hm sounds like paintsville.... yea we had alot play my fresman year, had around 20.... how many players does jenkins have on the roster as a total?
i think we have around 23 total..
dang lol i think thats more than paintsville and south floyd has
when we played pantsville they had liek 30 kids,... and SF had alot.. hurd alot of kids quit after losing some games..
oh i hear paintsville only has like 23 kids now, and SF has like 20 maybe
That sucks bad.. i kno i hate goin offence and D
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:That sucks bad.. i kno i hate goin offence and D
YOU lol
haha YOU.. but ahh we do what we have to..
way to go on the victory. your in the playoffs now.
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i think we have around 23 total..
actualy, i think it is down to 22 now
HSFootballFreak Wrote:actualy, i think it is down to 22 now
I think you are right
All-American Lineman Wrote:I think you are right

there is about 4 hurt right now so we only have about 18 practicin a day
hm will they all be ready to go come this friday? are any of the ones that are hurt starters?
Panther#42 Wrote:hm will they all be ready to go come this friday? are any of the ones that are hurt starters?
They will be fine just very minor injuries and they all practiced today
oh thats good, 2morrow is the game! take it 2 the bobcats
yeah some ppl are hurt but should be back...
Pages: 1 2 3