Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 31 Shelby Valley 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final

That was the score stated in the other thread.
Yes that score is right tough loss for the Valley Seniors, Sv also loss Kinney in the second half
No big surprise. Prestonsburg is not bad this year. Just not good enough to play with most of the teams on their schedule and win the district.
Yea and P-burgs victory means that the 3-way tie is still on and that Belfry is most likely to win it unless there is a HUGE upset next week between SV and Belfry. Doubt it.
Prestonsburg did not show up till the 2nd half ! SV had the lead at the half 8-6 ! Chayse Martin woke up the blackcats in the 2nd half by catching a big pass and evetually scoring and then caught an interception ! Seth Setser had a great game with over 170 yards rushing on about 10 attempts ! The blackcat D stop SV the whole night ! SV's leading rusher in the game only had 30 some odd yards ! So Congrats to my Blackcats !
Congrats PBurg
good game
congrats to the blackcats and a tough loss to the valley boys....Chris Yates from Valley had a heck of a game tonight, his name was called out on almost every play, even though he had a broke hand he still played his heart out and i just wanted to congradulate him with the rest of valley's boys on a great played game
congrats to Pburg on a really good game,and congrats to SV also
IMO game as alot closer than the score indicated. Valley had some trouble on kickoff returns. P-burg has a great kicker. Put it in the end-zone botu everytime. Valley missing some several key players in Cable, Johnson, and Kinney in the second half.

Good game to P-burg
Great job my cats. LKeep up the hard work boys. P-burg scored to late td's.. Valleys bench is small not much depth. Gah if we could put together 4 quarters.
Congrats P'burg!!
Congrat's Blackcats on a game that was a must to win. P'burg made the needed half time adjustments and came out the 2nd half to play closer to the way they should.
Congrats P-burg. So this does mean a 3-way tie between them Belfry and SC right?
this score is what I expected
I was hoping for SV here but gratz pburg
The only reason Prestonsburg won this game is because Valley had to many good players hurt. I think if this game was at the start of the season Valley would have won it. But they didn't, so congrats P-burg on the win.
Congrats P-Burg!
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:The only reason Prestonsburg won this game is because Valley had to many good players hurt. I think if this game was at the start of the season Valley would have won it. But they didn't, so congrats P-burg on the win.

I'm sorry man or women but you think SV would have moved the ball on Pburg's D ! I dont think so ! SV had a BIG line and they couldnt get anywhere they had some good runs of 8 yards every now and then thats it ! Pburg only allowed about 100 total yards of offense in the game ! I'm sure Cable and Johnson would not have made 23 point difference ! Big sign for pburg was that the Offense had finally woke up, And I think our go to guys after that game are Chayse Martin through the air and sophmore Seth Setser on the ground !
excuses excuses...every team has them...and somehow Valley has more than any...you got whipped. Period.
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:The only reason Prestonsburg won this game is because Valley had to many good players hurt. I think if this game was at the start of the season Valley would have won it. But they didn't, so congrats P-burg on the win.
Pburg should have finished the game with 33 points but they said that SV's QB wasnt sacked in the endzone ! Now you SV ppl know that it was a Saftey !
they do but they'd never admit it, lol...you have to understand...Valley never loses, they always get cheated (according to them)
blackcat_student Wrote:Pburg should have finished the game with 33 points but they said that SV's QB wasnt sacked in the endzone ! Now you SV ppl know that it was a Saftey !
TidesHoss32 Wrote:they do but they'd never admit it, lol...you have to understand...Valley never loses, they always get cheated (according to them)

You guys are learning!
Prestonsburg could have won with all Valley players healthy, and with P-burg's players grandmothers playing. SV does not compare to P-burg. Just think about how bad SV really is. Prestonsburg is not that good this year, but still win by 23. So what does that tell you about SV? I think it's time you come off of your high horses and realize SV will not beat P-burg in the near future.
Congrats P'Burg!
So was this the first game played on SV's new turf?
no pike central was the first game
if shelby vally would finish, they would be a great team..they come ot firing on all cylinders and then once the other team scores they lay down. Like last year, Valley was ahead at half time by 2 touchdowns at prestonsburg, 21-7, and after the half prestonsburg came out ready to go and won 42-21...Like last night, the score at the half was valley 8, prestonsburg 6.
Way to go Pburg.Always nice to have your way with SV.I feel for them next week @ Belfry.lol
Congrats!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:they do but they'd never admit it, lol...you have to understand...Valley never loses, they always get cheated (according to them)

You one valley fan gets on here and makes a statement like that. And it gets directed back to all of us like were a bunch of whiners. Read my post did I ever make any excuses? Yeah I did I'm sorry I said we have no depth. My bad I forgot I said that. Good win to P-burg you earned it. We quit! Every player I have talked to has said that. They know they quit when a team scores we quit. Don't know why. But, do not base all our your Valley views on the posts on here. Talk to us in real life.
Pages: 1 2 3