Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 31 Shelby Valley 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm sorry man or women but you think SV would have moved the ball on Pburg's D ! I dont think so ! SV had a BIG line and they couldnt get anywhere they had some good runs of 8 yards every now and then thats it ! Pburg only allowed about 100 total yards of offense in the game ! I'm sure Cable and Johnson would not have made 23 point difference ! Big sign for pburg was that the Offense had finally woke up, And I think our go to guys after that game are Chayse Martin through the air and sophmore Seth Setser on the ground !

And now lol im gonna take up for that thread. Are they not entitled to there own view? In there view they think the game woulda been different without the injuries. A big line? Sv's line is very small. Obviously I think they could move the ball on SV's defense they proved it to me in the first half. We just quit. You knwo what gets me is we have maybe one or two, blackcat fans on here actually giving us a little credit. We gave you a game the first half. And still we have comments like, "Way to go Pburg.Always nice to have your way with SV."
I do...every day of the week..I live between Valley and Pikeville, so I talk to all sorts of people...and the Valley fans are by far (for some reason) the more unlikeable of the two..so to answer your question, I DO talk to your fans in real life.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:You one valley fan gets on here and makes a statement like that. And it gets directed back to al;l of us liek were a bunch of whiners. Read my post did I ever make any excuses? Yeah I did I'm sorry I said we have no depth. My bad I forgot I said that. Good win to P-burg you earned it. We quit! Every player I have talked to has said that. They know they quit when a team scores we quit. Don't know why. But, do not base all our your Valley views on the posts on here. Talk to us in real life.
Well good job to the wildcats, they still get to play in the playoff's and sorry for the seniors b/c that was your last game on the turf! It makes a big difference when one of the best d-linemen was not playing.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:they do but they'd never admit it, lol...you have to understand...Valley never loses, they always get cheated (according to them)

Gaw..you are so cool
Hold your heads up Valley players,you did your best, but still people gets on here and talks s*** about it. Where is your alls respect at for each team. But G/L wildcats at belfry next friday and in the playoff's. Congrats to Pbug once again!!
Great game blackcats
Congrats P-burg
Congrats to the blackcats way to win this game
Total domination by the blackcats
All-American Lineman Wrote:Total domination by the blackcats

24 points isn't total domination
Congrats Blackcats :Thumbs:
All-American Lineman Wrote:Total domination by the blackcats
the blackcats didnt dominate anything...Chris Yates #2, from Valley, dominated on defense and thats about all the dominating there was
congrats to the blackcats once again...you guys did a real good job in the second half
Unfortunately, it seems Shelby Valley is nowhere near competing with the big 3 in District 8. That said, as of next year, there is no district 8 as we currently know it.
SOMEONE tell me this please! What is the difference in this SV team than all the other teams? NOTHING!!! They might be worse.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Unfortunately, it seems Shelby Valley is nowhere near competing with the big 3 in District 8. That said, as of next year, there is no district 8 as we currently know it.
It's basically the same alignment with the exception of Prestonsburg and SV. All the others in the district move to 3A but are in the same district. Prestonsburg will still be playing SV in the district with Bath and Morgan Counties.
they must have done something right cuz they won
If Tyler Johnson, Brock Kinney, Tyler Cable, and John Johnson wasn't hurt Sv would've been undefeated going to Belfry this week. Thats a fact, believe it folks.
kysportsguru Wrote:If Tyler Johnson, Brock Kinney, Tyler Cable, and John Johnson wasn't hurt Sv would've been undefeated going to Belfry this week. Thats a fact, believe it folks.
but they are hurt so they arent undefeated
kysportsguru Wrote:If Tyler Johnson, Brock Kinney, Tyler Cable, and John Johnson wasn't hurt Sv would've been undefeated going to Belfry this week. Thats a fact, believe it folks.

And as my grandfather used to tell me. "If a frog had wings it wouldn't be bumping it's butt on the ground" They are part of the team. They are injured. Deal with it.
No need to get mad everyone knows that its true
kysportsguru Wrote:No need to get mad everyone knows that its true

Not getting mad just stating facts. A great team will have people in place to step in for the injured. If your whole team depends on just a couple of players than they are in bad shape.

How do you figure they would have been undeafeated when they already had losses with them playing?

And then they would be returning from Belfry, once again, "not undefeated"
Well its hard to replace good players like that when you only have 25 players and most are freshmen and sophmores. If Tyler Johnson was 100% against Matewan they would have beat them like a drum. The only reason they lost that game cause it was a fluke. Also with all them 100% they would have beat Belfry this year.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. SV fans have the same old complaints every year. Every year you build up your team and every year you have the same record.
kysportsguru Wrote:Well its hard to replace good players like that when you only have 25 players and most are freshmen and sophmores. If Tyler Johnson was 100% against Matewan they would have beat them like a drum. The only reason they lost that game cause it was a fluke. Also with all them 100% they would have beat Belfry this year.

This thread has nothing to do with either Matewan or Belfry. This thread is about P-burg OVER SV.
So are you saying that Shelby Valley is going to lose already? Might as well not even show up if that's your outlook on things.
kysportsguru Wrote:Well its hard to replace good players like that when you only have 25 players and most are freshmen and sophmores. If Tyler Johnson was 100% against Matewan they would have beat them like a drum. The only reason they lost that game cause it was a fluke. Also with all them 100% they would have beat Belfry this year.

1. Matewan isn't that great. But, they are better than SV. 2. SV couldn't beat Belfry this year if they all were 150%... You guys have got to get your head outta your tails.. 1 player isn't a team... A team is a team... SV just don't have it.. And as far as I can remember, in football, they never have.. Understand, your getting that SV is great because they play a cake schedule.. Any team
can be undefeated if they play horrible teams...

wow...
Pages: 1 2 3