Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 31 Shelby Valley 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Get back on topic folks P'burg & Shelby Valley!
lol.. we are.. topic: SV :thumpsup:
Faith Wrote:SOMEONE tell me this please! What is the difference in this SV team than all the other teams? NOTHING!!! They might be worse.

The difference between this years teams is there actually getting some support from the community. Maybe we do hype our team every year. Maybe we may have the same record year after year. But ITS OUR TEAM! Why can't we show some pride and hype ourselves. If thats what it takes to make us happy then so be it. Is not every game played a friday? So any thing came happen on a friday night right? So why are we not allowed to hype ourselves other teams do. What would be the point every year sayig "Well, you know were gonna suck this year." or "Well, you know, we may win game this year?" I mean if you know were so awful and we think were so much better than any one and that we have our heads in the clouds then why come in a Valley thread just to down a team. Or don't come to a Valley game. Wait you can't not do that cause sometimes we play your favorite teams and you like to support them just like we do!
Ive said it before and Ill say it again. One day Im gonna right a book and the title is going to be "Woulda,Coulda,Shoulda: The history of Shelby Valley football" LOL!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Ive said it before and Ill say it again. One day Im gonna right a book and the title is going to be "Woulda,Coulda,Shoulda: The history of Shelby Valley football" LOL!

and I'm gonna write one about Pikeville football. And title it "The complete idiots guide to recruiting in high school football"
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:and I'm gonna write one about Pikeville football. And title it "The complete idiots guide to recruiting in high school football"

Are you trying to say Valley doesnt recruit?
If your making a refernece to the basketball team, then maybe I don't know. I would just liek to know who on Valley's football team is from outta the area?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:and I'm gonna write one about Pikeville football. And title it "The complete idiots guide to recruiting in high school football"
I don't think it's recruiting when your bbetter players want to win. And usually to win you have to leave SV. It's a harsh reality isn't it.
To Bad Valley will be winning next year and pikeville will be losing. also pikeville is scared to play SV. Their afraid they might lose.
kysportsguru Wrote:To Bad Valley will be winning next year and pikeville will be losing. also pikeville is scared to play SV. Their afraid they might lose.

haha i doubt that...
pikeville would stomp SV...
rememberm, pikeville played with belfry.. too bad SV wont be able to say the same
you can't jump pikeville for not wanting to play SV.. outside of district games, i'm sure they would like to play quality teams...
PantherPride68 Wrote:Ive said it before and Ill say it again. One day Im gonna right a book and the title is going to be "Woulda,Coulda,Shoulda: The history of Shelby Valley football" LOL!

If you "right" a book maybe you should have someone proofread it first... :lmao:
mrfootball03 Wrote:haha i doubt that...
pikeville would stomp SV...
rememberm, pikeville played with belfry.. too bad SV wont be able to say the same
you can't jump pikeville for not wanting to play SV.. outside of district games, i'm sure they would like to play quality teams...

Aint that kinda how Phelps played with Pikeville? You can't base a game on what another team did Valley beat Phelps 79-6.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Aint that kinda how Phelps played with Pikeville? You can't base a game on what another team did Valley beat Phelps 79-6.

I hardly call 48-20 playing with them... lol i mean i guess thats what you
Shelby Valley call playing with someone.....

haha.. you can't be serious.. WHAT HAS SV DONE TO MAKE THEM ANYTHING

they will finish a 4th seed... wow... last seed in the disrict...

they can't beat SC, they can't beat Prestonsburg, they def can't beat Belfry

as a matter of fact... they didn't even play with these teams..

SO I KNOW You all don't want any of Pikeville.. Pikeville beat Prestonsburg..
Shelby Valley always over hype thier teams.. lol

Remember some years back... the making of a perfect season... Dusty Hall this.. Dusty Hall that..

I forgot.. what happened to that perfect season?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:If your making a refernece to the basketball team, then maybe I don't know. I would just liek to know who on Valley's football team is from outta the area?

Lets see..nobody!!!
kysportsguru Wrote:To Bad Valley will be winning next year and pikeville will be losing. also pikeville is scared to play SV. Their afraid they might lose.

I would love to see this game, it would be a great one considering valley and pikeville dont like each other..
You were warned once! Now since you can't play nice the thread is CLOSED!
Pages: 1 2 3