Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What will PCC have next year? What key players are returning?
Keeping coach Haddix in my opionion this guy can coach Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
We are going to try to keep him if Highlands, Paducah, or Madison Central dont lure him away.
The_Rock Wrote:We are going to try to keep him if Highlands, Paducah, or Madison Central dont lure him away.

I would also throw in Whitley county and southwestern Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Sorry about that. Forgot about those openings. Haddix has always been real fond on Western/Central KY. Especially the Somerset area.
Heard that Western KY University was interested in Haddix. QB Coaching position. Should be interesting whether or not he gets the offer.
I hope he stay. Perry will be OK next year Pray returns and they have a few kids that will improve and the grade school program had a few 8th grader that will be good players in a few years. If he does leave I wish him well, They would be a few people that would be interested in the job.
Haddix will be the new Head Coach at UPike. Mark it down.
Al Holland is the coach in waiting if you will. Haddix will not be the new coach there. Holland has done a great job and will be the next coach.
I wish they would start playing Hazard again. I really miss beating them all the time.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I wish they would start playing Hazard again. I really miss beating them all the time.

It's too bad your school board chickened out from doing it between 2009-2012 when you would have got smacked around real good. Hazard and Perry rivalry can stay dead as far as i'm concerned.
Haddix would be a huge loss. He is one of the best coaches in the mountains.
What has the Haddix guy done at Perry Central that they havent been doing for years? They have not made any noise in the playoffs. Never have and I doubt ever will. Perry County Central is basketball crazy, unlike us at Hazard, we are great at all sports.
Nobody chickened out but Haddix. Dont look good getting beat by Class A teams. It would of happened just like it did to him against Pikeville.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Nobody chickened out but Haddix. Dont look good getting beat by Class A teams. It would of happened just like it did to him against Pikeville.

Surely you aren't bringing up a scrimmage on here? lol

Where did this clown come from?
I think by the end of the year, Perry could of beat Pikeville. Everyone doesnt start out on fire like Pikeville did. Good teams get better at the end, pending injury bug doesnt deplete your team.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Nobody chickened out but Haddix. Dont look good getting beat by Class A teams. It would of happened just like it did to him against Pikeville.

Nah bro, it was your superintendent saying they 'feared for their students safety', cop out excuse of the century. The series stopped before Haddix ever became the head coach at Perry. Try to get your facts straight before you make some BS statement like that.

Also, scrimmages don't mean anything. Clay County beat Bell county in a scrimmage, think that would have happened in the season? If you do then I feel bad for you.
I will tell you right now that Hazard would of beat Perry the past all these years we havent played. Perry dont have a football program worth a dime. They have a mediocre team about every 5 years. If the Coach at Perry wants to play tell him to get out of the games he knows he cant win against corbin and tates creek. I am sure coach dixon would love to save some money on travel for an easy W next year. Perrys problem is that they dont like getting beat by a small class A school.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I will tell you right now that Hazard would of beat Perry the past all these years we havent played. Perry dont have a football program worth a dime. They have a mediocre team about every 5 years. If the Coach at Perry wants to play tell him to get out of the games he knows he cant win against corbin and tates creek. I am sure coach dixon would love to save some money on travel for an easy W next year. Perrys problem is that they dont like getting beat by a small class A school.

I completely disagree, but it's Hazard's fault the games weren't played, so we'll never know. To the second bolded, :biglmao: Perry isn't afraid of little brother across town.
The kids might not be but I think perrys coach is. I know its hard losing to a 1A school but the rival needs to start back up. perrys coach is afraid to set it up.
Most of the contracts for Perry are set to expire after next year...
there's no doubt Hazard will be on the schedule after that.

And NO way Hazard wins all three games against Perry while they were off.
I think they would have won this past year...
but the other 2 years would have been Perry County ALL DAY.
Maybe even a blowout or two.
Haddix has beat Hazard all his life when he played at Breathitt not like hes scared of them. Stupid post.
Hazard has not had a team that could beat Perry since Haddix has been there.
Im sure Perry Could of beat some of Dixons state champions and runner-up teams. NO WAY!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Im sure Perry Could of beat some of Dixons state champions and runner-up teams. NO WAY!

In 2008 you were runners-up in 1A and needed a hail mary as time expired to beat us, and that Perry team was not nearly as good (4 seed in 5A D8) as the ones fielded from 2009-2013. I would have LOVED to see the 2011 teams play.
I would loved to have seen Hazard go up against Matt Robinson, Kyle Huff, Daryl Beatty, Jay White, Austin Pray and the crew. I'm telling ya...

BLOWOUT!
Perry and Hazard are goingto start playing again maybe this coming year if one of them will drop a contract and pay the fee it will pay of to do that because they will make more by playing each other than someone else they both are working on it if not 2014 they will play in 2015. I know they are working an a bowl game at Hazard and then Hazard comes to Perry to play a regular season game and the next year the Bowl game will be at Perry and the regular season game at Hazard.
"10-0"
The Haddix guy is scared to lose to an 1A team I heard those words
right out of HaZards coaches mouths. Perry don't have enough talent to
compete with us. Never have
I'd like to see Coach Haddix and Dixon play next year and quit putting it off. We need the rivalry back. Black Gold Festival sucks as it is. This game was the only thing exciting about Black Gold.
Pages: 1 2 3