Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The Haddix guy is scared to lose to an 1A team I heard those words
right out of HaZards coaches mouths. Perry don't have enough talent to
compete with us. Never have

be careful what you ask for hazard is down.and i hear that from a little bird that flew by my house.:lmao:
I hope Leslie Co. gets them both back on the schedule permenantly the next time they schedule. Leslie's ban on playing Hazard was lifted as well...
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The Haddix guy is scared to lose to an 1A team I heard those words
right out of HaZards coaches mouths. Perry don't have enough talent to
compete with us
. Never have

You guys just this year worked up the courage to play us in middle school football again and you know what happened? Our team took knees and stopped throwing the ball the whole second half to keep from completely humiliating you, it was 30-6 at half and could have been a lot worse. Flashback to 2008, Perry Middle beat Hazard 50-8, then the series goes cold until this year, mostly because they seen the writing on the wall, and that being Perry would have flattened you during those off years. You're just a little troll with bad grammar.
Tell them Tigers!!!!!! I think we'd beat them the last 4 or 5 years. Thats what happens though, when you get good, they dont want to play you any more. I'd like to see the rivalry renewed though. Im sure you would as well.
I'm just curious and not trying to be insulting at all,but what has Haddix done that has everybody bragging what a great coach he is?
^
I don't think its as much what he's done, as it is what he's capable of doing.
Haddix has done more with that team than Holland could have ever dreamed of.
I remember back in 03 when Perry was suppose to be very good. Had the good QB and the fast RB and went on to have a disappointing season. Lost to an underachieving Whitley team at home in the first game that year.
I think if the kids will continue to play Haddix has a chance to really turn that program up.
Its very likely Perry will drop to 4A in the near future though if there number keep dwindling like they are.

Either way, we can argue about what would of happened over the past 10 years, but Im going to go out on a limb and say Perry would have beat Hazard ATLEAST 7 of those years, and maybe even 8.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would loved to have seen Hazard go up against Matt Robinson, Kyle Huff, Daryl Beatty, Jay White, Austin Pray and the crew. I'm telling ya...

BLOWOUT!

^^True Story^^
RIUTG,
You bragging on Coach Haddix?????? Did the 67 points change your outlook on him?
The_Rock Wrote:RIUTG,
You bragging on Coach Haddix?????? Did the 67 points change your outlook on him?

No. This is a conversation about a 1A school and a 5A school.
What I said SHOULD happen.

Personally, I think Haddix has a long way to go. As for your 67 points remark, congratulations. You beat the worst team Whitley has fielded in 30 years with a coach that couldn't wait to get out.

Do I need to remind you of the overall record?

I swear... you Perry fans....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No. This is a conversation about a 1A school and a 5A school.
What I said SHOULD happen.

Personally, I think Haddix has a long way to go. As for your 67 points remark, congratulations. You beat the worst team Whitley has fielded in 30 years with a coach that couldn't wait to get out.

Do I need to remind you of the overall record?

I swear... you Perry fans....

I have heard Haddix has applied for the SW job?
RIUTG,
Man I was just ribbing you a little. I know our record. You guys have a lot more W's.
The_Rock Wrote:RIUTG,
Man I was just ribbing you a little. I know our record. You guys have a lot more W's.

I know

You must remember my sarcasm.
I don't get upset Confusednicker:
meat loaf Wrote:I have heard Haddix has applied for the SW job?

That would be interesting.
Other than location, im not sure what SW would have to offer that's better than PCC.
To be honest, I think SW is a job just right for a coach to make a name for himself.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That would be interesting.
Other than location, im not sure what SW would have to offer that's better than PCC.
To be honest, I think SW is a job just right for a coach to make a name for himself.

SW has alot of young talent, with the right fit it could be a good gig.:popcorn:
Hazard and Perry will start playing again soon and I would say Perry would have beat Hazard this year if they had played...Perry has gotten better the last few years.
Perry and Hazard have a lot better shot at playing than Corbin and Whitley does.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PERRY COUNTY CENTRAL FROM 64SUR. :truestory:
Very good young talent coming up. Will be young again but the future is bright
Perrys oline is going to be very strong they started three freshman on the onlie this year,and made it two the second round of the class 5a playoffs some people didnt have them winning a game
Perry Central will be very young across the board with some very strong upper classmen in places. Overall speed and strength up a notch. Inexperience will lead to errors but a lot of talent coming up. Expect some very good freshmen and sophs to come along as the season progresses. Brutal schedule with no breaks as usual. Coach Haddix will not play a weak schedule. Ever.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I wish they would start playing Hazard again. I really miss beating them all the time.

Hey from what I'm hearing Johnson Central is needing some games. Perry Central has the balls to play them every year. Does Hazard?
Don Carlo Wrote:Hey from what I'm hearing Johnson Central is needing some games. Perry Central has the balls to play them every year. Does Hazard?

I'm thinking Perry and Johnson Central will be playing again this year. To answer the bolded question, I doubt it.
Doesn't Perry have like 1000 kids to chose from? Doesn't Hazard have like 100 to chose from? Perry should play Johnson Central every year. Why would Hazard?
Perry Central does Play Johnson Central every year to get them ready for District play! I look for Perry Central to really be exciting with a good mixture of Veterans and Young guys that are very athletic!
Should be a vereran defense that could be really good and a very young but capable offense
John Paul is coming to help Justin and bringing in some firepower with him.This is not a rumor.Watch and see.You heard it here first.
BOBCAT Wrote:John Paul is coming to help Justin and bringing in some firepower with him.This is not a rumor.Watch and see.You heard it here first.

I'll believe it when I see it. But, i'm always cool with news like that, hope you're right.
BOBCAT Wrote:John Paul is coming to help Justin and bringing in some firepower with him.This is not a rumor.Watch and see.You heard it here first.

It wouldnt surprise me to see Chapman pack up and leave for PCC.... but it would definitely surprise me to see any players follow. Chapman already has a short leash for what happened when he first came to PC and brought Boggs and Shouse with him. That resulted in an investigation and sanctions.

The KHSAA has even specifically put in a rule so that players are deemed ineligible if they choose to follow a coach that is not their legal guardian.
What are the off season numbers in the weight room?

Well this was part true.John Paul is now at Perry Central.
Pages: 1 2 3