Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Eager to hear how the commodores are doing and would like to know if anyone could tell me how my cousin Dustin Roberts is doing as well
Perry Central's stock rose when they added Chapman. But not enough to best the top teams in their class.
You heard it here first, Perry Central will turn some heads this fall! :popcorn:
Roberts is a good athlete. Should see time at outside linebacker and some at inside backer as well. Big strong athletic kid thats getying better over time. Will be several very young kids that are goid enough to make an impact
^ Do you think he will start?? Would like to hear how he does in practice as well.
Been a pcc fan all my life, but really didn't go to much football games growing up. I'm rooting for Coach Amis and PCC's football team this year. Amis is a Dore at heart and will give it his full effort for the program, hopefully I'll be able to go to more games this year.
How many players are practicing for Perry?
Stopped by a few days ago and only about 30 kids on the field. I did notice several offensive and defensive lineman that looked to be very big and a couple outside linebackers that also looked good. The QB and receivers looked like they still need to work on timing. Over all team looked pretty good.
Wow only 30 players?
I believe Perry will fool A lot of people this year, Amis I believe is the youngest Head coach in the state. From Williamsburg go Perry.
I thought Whitmore was on the team? I didn't see him listed on the roster...
Damon Tobler will turn heads by years end
I figure they would let tobler run the ball.
Pages: 1 2 3