Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Well I have never said anything about hazard in any way. I've followed hazard since my cousins 7th grade year. I still follow and I'm a perry central grad.
Has 64 served you guys in Hazard yet?
?
I think he did back i the 80s...on the dance floor at somebody's prom. Crashed it wearing a makeshift police uniform, had an old oven box under his arm. Spun on his head a few times, threw what seemed to be home made citation papers in the air, then proceeded to walk out as if nothing ever happened.
He didn't leave that d*** sign because I saw it all last year. Well, until Dec that is.
mysonis55 Wrote:He didn't leave that d*** sign because I saw it all last year. Well, until Dec that is.

The sign will be back up for Hazard.:partyhard
Yeah, you left before I had a chance to plant that sign at BG.
I sure wish the season would get here.. I start a new shift in a couple of weeks will only get to see about half a game or 3 quarters if Im lucky...
Hazard will be a tough out, however this year the burg gets them.
You are supposed to find a job that ensures you can be at the games.
True.. But. 6.50 pay raise means a lot.
I have turned down such to keep a flexible schedule. Gotta get your priorities right you know.
I agree but 19.50 to 26.00 means a lot.. I will see the important games..
Nice
All roads to BG go through Williamsburg.
Williamsburg is the team to beat.. But beating hazard at home will be a tough task..
I remember what it is like when Hazard has a whole year to remember who they got beat by. I would not want to be an orange jacket going to Hazard this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:I remember what it is like when Hazard has a whole year to remember who they got beat by. I would not want to be an orange jacket going to Hazard this year.

I wouldn't want to be the first hazard team to lose a home playoff game for sure. Write it down Mysonis55. Hazard going down at home. Funny thing about hazard Mysonis55 I cheer for hazard in basketball and baseball. Confusederiously:
It is very hard to beat hazard at home but the additions Williamsburg has added it will be a hard task to take them down..
Just run the ball up the middle. You are given at least 5 yards per play. You can feast off that.
mysonis55 Wrote:Just run the ball up the middle. You are given at least 5 yards per play. You can feast off that.

Hazard not mayfield. Confusednicker:
Well heck 64, I could run the ball up the middle for five yards per play on that d. I'm sure they have watched our video and noticed how effective that was. They have a good coach at Hazard.
That would be a sight.
I think Cardinal could run up the middle for five at a time. The secrete to beating the burg is that simple.
Mayfield scored on two long passes, a long run off the edge and set up an easy score with a punt block. They did not pound and ground Williamsburg. They beat them with their speed.
Look at what happened when we did go up the middle. Mills is not a big or extremely fast back but he and Hernandez were killing them up the middle.
mysonis55 Wrote:Look at what happened when we did go up the middle. Mills is not a big or extremely fast back but he and Hernandez were killing them up the middle.

Mysonis55 you guys are not the Green Bay Packers.....:notbad:
No, who wants to be. We are the Cardinals. Much better colors. Much better mascot. Much better program. Now if you said Cowboys, we can't measure up there. But your boys still could not stop the run. I think other than the one yard td run, we got stopped for less than 5 yards on 1 running play in that game. That is, not counting our jv of course.
Mysonis55 we had pretty good stats also.

Chase Lowrie rush the ball 4 times for 37 yds an Avg of 9.2 yds a carrier.
Jefferson Patrick rush the ball 3 times for 23 yds an Avg of 7.66 yds a carrier.
Dalton Sizemore ran for his life backward 21 times and only gain 16yrs.

I just think we had a bad game plan for mayfield...We should have let Patrick and Lowrie run the ball more they ran all over you guys. :lmao:
Ok 64. Yeah you ran all over us. I bet you had 10 plays all game that gained positive yardage.
I was looking at hazard stats from the title game with Mayfield its quite shocking to say the least..

Hazard had 144 rushing yards and 97 passing yards.. It says they allowed Mayfield 26 rushing yards and 191 passing yards..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10