Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^ I agree,, hazard has some solid numbers out.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Almost 50 boys on the football roster....for a small school with around 300 students that is around 1/6 of the student enrollment. If you figure half of that 300 are boys then you have about 1/3 of the male students enrolled playing football. Then you figure in the kids playing volleyball, boys soccer, girls soccer, cheerleading, band (and whatever else is going on now that I've forgotten) there couldn't be very many kids at HHS that aren't involved in some type of extra-curricular activity.

Coach Dixon and his staff run a great program. I attended Hazard High School in the late 90's/early 2000's and football was just something to do until basketball started but Dixon has changed a whole schools/communities mindset about football. I have also heard that Coach Dixon and Coach Fugate are very activition with the middle school football program as well. I spoke with a few middle school parents just yesterday and they all said Dixon and Fugate have been helping and watching middle school football practice. Some high school coaches have too big of ego's to do that.
It's always good to worry and take part of the future..
mysonis55 Wrote:I look for the dawgs to have orange jacket meat stuck all in their teeth in Nov.

Hazard has A very good program and an excellent coach.
I kinda did some studing on hazard. I also must add that hazard being undefeated at home in the playoffs is false and I must apologize. But that loss came in coach dixons first season in 2003. But hazard has won 21 straight home playoff games. So Dixon is 22-1 at home during the playoffs. But I must add that away from hazard Dixon is 4-7. Those losses came to Williamsburg-2, Lynn camp, Somerset, Fairview and LCA-2. The wins where against Pikeville -3 and Williamsburg.
How much did you charge for your studing services?^^^^^
I'm reasonable. But was not doing anything and wanted to check.
That's illegal in most stats unless you are a horse or a dog.
Which stats are you talking about? Like a linear-regression plot? Or a T-test?
I don't think he has caught the difference between studing and studying.
Studing is what you did in school with your girl when you were supposed to be studying.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10