Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Anderson County 11/29 (Class 5A Semi Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who wins this Class 5A Semi Final Game and why ?
2 well coached teams with good athletes that play with heart. I'm going to say 28-27 PC or AC.
Should be a great game slight edge to the bearcats. This will be a great game to watch and will be a nail biter.
better hope it doesn't rain a drop at AC this week.
PC gets to BG!
Pulaski county wins from 64SUR :Cheerlead:truestory:
Pulaski County wins a tight one.
Can someone give a rundown of the Anderson Co team? What they run on both sides and who the key players are...I for one know very little about them, pretty much just what was in the Cats Pause pre-season
Anderson in a barn burner.
Anderson 38 Pulaski 24 Too much offense.
ball boy, I think you have it backwards. Have you seen pulaski's offense? I'll take the Maroons 42 to 28. Anderson has a good offense but pulaski's is better. 2 phenomenol receivers, 2 running backs at 200 pounds that run a 4.6, a top qb in the state that can break you down running or throwing. Good luck stopping them. And not to mention a defense that held the number 1 back in the nation in class of 2015 to 23 carries for 156. Not too bad. I see pulaski controlling this game.
No Heart, No Chance Wrote:ball boy, I think you have it backwards. Have you seen pulaski's offense? I'll take the Maroons 42 to 28. Anderson has a good offense but pulaski's is better. 2 phenomenol receivers, 2 running backs at 200 pounds that run a 4.6, a top qb in the state that can break you down running or throwing. Good luck stopping them. And not to mention a defense that held the number 1 back in the nation in class of 2015 to 23 carries for 156. Not too bad. I see pulaski controlling this game.
No heart no chance. I love the screen name, sums up Anderson Co. exactly! Keep reading your stats and be very very very careful you don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back. What you did against everyone else doesn't matter now. Anderson has the unique ability to do what needs to be done, period.
Wow. Based on that information alone I can't see how Anderson can beat them. AC really only has one standout player, none in the 200lbs, 4.6 category. Two receivers, two running backs And and good qb. Sounds hard too beat.
I've seen both teams, maybe the most evenly matched game left to be played. PC has maybe a little more explosive offense AC probably a little better defense. If the margin of victory in more than 7 either way I will be shocked. I'm taking PC 34-28 just my gut feeling.
I am not a die hard pulaski fan and actually affiliated from a rival county. However I am a big football fan and rooting for all teams around this area. In saying that I have watched and been involved with high school foôtball for several years and hàve watched pulaski 4 different times in person this year. They are as good a team as I have seen for quite some time when they are playing their A game. 4 weeks ago I thought they had became stagnant and a little too predictable. However they are hitting on all cylinders now and I think Anderson will see an attack they haven't seen all year. No disrespect to Anderson but it will be a very difficult challenge to stop the weapons PC has . They are loaded. The scary part is that only 1 of them a senior
All of the Pulaski fans sound like Franklin fans. I'm going to tell you right now his name is Ross Cox. You are in his bullseye, goodluck to you.
Secretariat look like just another horse also, when he died they found out his heart was three times as large as other horses. Sounds like Ross Cox to me.
I am going to go with Anderson County in a close game.
Will be the best Defense Pulaski has seen. AC by 10, at home, been there done that attitude.
Ross Cox is a phenomenal football player, but i don't see Anderson's defense stopping Pulaski's offensive attack. That will be the key to the game. I'm taking Pulaski 35-24
Take Ross cox all you want. Ross will meet mr. Aaron smith I am sure plenty. But beyond that Ross cox will have plenty others to deal with. If you have to point out 1 guy you are in trouble . Again best of luck
Hope PC thinks we are one man show because we are far from that. We have too many players to mention on offense and defense. PC better be ready when they come to Lawrenceburg Home of the BEARCATS. We are the Band of Brothers for a reason.
:redboxer:
Pulaski 37 Anderson Co 28 PC has a slight edge in all phases of this matchup.
These 2 teams sound like mirror images of each other. Each have a lot of playmakers and each can flat get after you. Should be an amazing game! Weather won't be a factor, both teams play in the slop, both can play on a fast, dry field. Gonna ba a good one.
PULASKI will have too much offense in this one. I'm on the Maroon train to BG baby! Aaron Smith (and ten mean others) will MEET Anderson's D with a punishing attitude.
Pulling for this Maroons in this one. Anderson County is a tough place to play.
^^
And you should know..right?!!?

I hate to agree with Gut, but I believe he's correct in saying that Pulaski goes to Bowling Green.

Gonna be a great game, and I hope all players leave this game with no injuries..

Maroons by 10!!
No disrespect to pc but they have played a candy schedule and to say ac hasn't played A attic like pc u must not have seen there schedule. Lol. Wow you think they have one player that's crazy. Pc is a very good team and this makes for a really good game but if they come to this game thinking we have one good player it will make for a long bus ride home. Best of luck to both teams.
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Hope PC thinks we are one man show because we are far from that. We have too many players to mention on offense and defense. PC better be ready when they come to Lawrenceburg Home of the BEARCATS. We are the Band of Brothers for a reason.
:redboxer:

I think Anderson played better team football than any team Boyle played this season.
Trust me, Pulaski will not overlook anyone, it's the state semi-finals. To even suggest 1 team will overlook another, or presume they only have 1 good player is just asinine! This will be a great game! And as far as schedule goes, Pulaski's schedule has been plenty tough enough. Actually, what does schedule have to do with playoffs and this game? Once playoffs start EVERY team is good enough to beat you. The strength of schedule thing flies out the window once you hit playoffs. Pulaski has earned the right to be in this game as much as Anderson, so let's just sit back and enjoy a fun game from 2 deserving teams.
Pages: 1 2 3