Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Anderson County 11/29 (Class 5A Semi Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pulaski is playing well, and they are playing with a lot of confidence. I like Pulaksi by a score of 28-27. Go bring home the gold!!!!!!!!!!
I like Pulaski, in a high scoring game. Hope they make it to BG.
I don't know anything about Franklin County, they appear to be a very good team. However, I'm just going to be a homer and pick the local team to make it to Bowling Green. Maroons 35-27.
Walt Longmire Wrote:I don't know anything about Franklin County, they appear to be a very good team. However, I'm just going to be a homer and pick the local team to make it to Bowling Green. Maroons 35-27.

Well since Franklin County is not in this game I guess you would pick the Maroons. This is going to be a very good game nothing like 2 very deserving teams playing each other Thanksgiving Weekend. Will be tailgating having chili and brawts everyone is welcome including Maroon fans will be there around 4 to 430 no matter how cold it is. Lets just be thankful Anderson and Pulaski County is playing at such a special time of the year. May the best team win and go onto beat Bowling Green. Good luck Maroons. LETS GO BEARCATS!!!!!!
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Well since Franklin County is not in this game I guess you would pick the Maroons. This is going to be a very good game nothing like 2 very deserving teams playing each other Thanksgiving Weekend. Will be tailgating having chili and brawts everyone is welcome including Maroon fans will be there around 4 to 430 no matter how cold it is. Lets just be thankful Anderson and Pulaski County is playing at such a special time of the year. May the best team win and go onto beat Bowling Green. Good luck Maroons. LETS GO BEARCATS!!!!!!

Yeah, my bad. I was looking at the schedule for Anderson County when I was typing. Either way, I didn't follow either of those teams. They way very well win the game--I'm just rooting for the local team.
Hate I'm missing this one! Be at my sons Basic Training graduation. I'll be tuning in via iHeart.
I'm taking PC 36 AC 20. That QB is as tough as they come, and if it's a dry field it's over. Good Luck Maroons!
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Well since Franklin County is not in this game I guess you would pick the Maroons. This is going to be a very good game nothing like 2 very deserving teams playing each other Thanksgiving Weekend. Will be tailgating having chili and brawts everyone is welcome including Maroon fans will be there around 4 to 430 no matter how cold it is. Lets just be thankful Anderson and Pulaski County is playing at such a special time of the year. May the best team win and go onto beat Bowling Green. Good luck Maroons. LETS GO BEARCATS!!!!!!
Good my brother, the duece likes his chili with a little hot sauce. The Burg is going to be rocking.
GetChili Wrote:Pulling for this Maroons in this one. Anderson County is a tough place to play.

Yeah, it's also a tough place to come and cheer for your team! I think you know what I mean.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Hate I'm missing this one! Be at my sons Basic Training graduation. I'll be tuning in via iHeart.

Same here!! Except I'm in Myrtle Beach.
I have no doubt in my mind that the Maroons will do as they have done every week this season! I don't think that Anderson County will be able to keep Pulaski's quick strike offense in check.

Pulaski County - 35

Anderson County - 21
Bowling Green 49-7. Too soon? Smile
adopted purple Wrote:Bowling Green 49-7. Too soon? Smile

You better get it this year because it'll be a few years before you see it again.
Williamsburg fans I know support PC bring home the bacon.
Wildcat18 Wrote:You better get it this year because it'll be a few years before you see it again.

I thought the same thing at the beginning of last year. Bowling Green replaced 17 starters and still won the championship. I don't think that will happen next year, because last years junior class was one of the best ever at Bowling Green, but you never know. I do think it would be good for 5A football, if the east could win one. It's starting to be a monopoly for the west.
adopted purple Wrote:I thought the same thing at the beginning of last year. Bowling Green replaced 17 starters and still won the championship. I don't think that will happen next year, because last years junior class was one of the best ever at Bowling Green, but you never know. I do think it would be good for 5A football, if the east could win one. It's starting to be a monopoly for the west.

You're the only one who thought that. This year's senior class is what won it last year and is the primary reason BG is the team they are now. Pulaski's sophomore class takes that role the next two years. They'll have more around them with the class above and the two classes below them next year than BG has around the senior class currently. They're still a year or two from peaking to their max. Put that into perspective for this 13-0 final four team.
Kick some tail Maroons. This Perry County Boy will be pulling for you!
Have watched both teams play. Pulaski has to many weapons for Anderson to stop. Anderson has two players to stop and neither one a brute like Harris was for MS. If the field is dry the game is over at halftime. PC 35 AC 14.
kyfun Wrote:Have watched both teams play. Pulaski has to many weapons for Anderson to stop. Anderson has two players to stop and neither one a brute like Harris was for MS. If the field is dry the game is over at halftime. PC 35 AC 14.
Wow over by half time you sound pretty confident and now we only have two players I think your in for a little surprise. Don't matter if the field is wet or dry this will be a good game no doubt about it but rember where not in this game by luck and I'm pretty sure we will have 11on the field all night and we have a lot of brut on this team and you will see this come Friday night. Best of luck.
Wildcat18 Wrote:You're the only one who thought that. This year's senior class is what won it last year and is the primary reason BG is the team they are now. Pulaski's sophomore class takes that role the next two years. They'll have more around them with the class above and the two classes below them next year than BG has around the senior class currently. They're still a year or two from peaking to their max. Put that into perspective for this 13-0 final four team.

I'll try and get all of my bragging in before the beginning of next season. Then, you can take over. I hope Pulaski County makes it to the finals this year. I'd like to get a look at them. Just don't let the score of the final get you depressed, they have to pay their dues. I think Graves County will be the favorite out of the west next year. They return a lot of players from a very good ball club. Good luck with Anderson County.
adopted purple Wrote:Bowling Green 49-7. Too soon? Smile

You guys are beginning to sound like fans of that school up north.

Do you really want to troll other teams threads...
Jumper Dad Wrote:You guys are beginning to sound like fans of that school up north.

Do you really want to troll other teams threads...

It was meant as a joke. Notice the smiley face. What is this "you guys" stuff? I am pretty much the only Bowling Green fan on this board and I don't consider myself a troll at all. I am glad that we have you to troll around the threads and straighten everyone out. Good work Barney!
ttt
ttt.
Could someone with more sense than me delete these posts?
adopted purple Wrote:It was meant as a joke. Notice the smiley face. My team might play one of these teams in two weeks. I like get a feel for these guys. What is this "you guys" stuff? I am pretty much the only Bowling Green fan on this board and I don't consider myself a troll at all. I do try and stir up some conversations every now and then. If you want to call it trolling, then have at it. I believe going around and calling people trolls, especially someone you don't know, would be considered trolling as well.

Well inserting that comment into a thread about two completely different schools did add anything to the conversation. If you didn't mean it to stir the pot I'll take your word for it...sorry if I offended you.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Well inserting that comment into a thread about two completely different schools did add anything to the conversation. If you didn't mean it to stir the pot I'll take your word for it...sorry if I offended you.

As you can see by my multi-post fiasco above, I don't post that much. The only troll that I know for sure is or was WideRight. He does it as an art. My post really was meant to be a joke, but I was trying to do a little fishing at the same time. We may play the winner next week and I like hear about the teams from their fans. I am not a blind fan and would never be so dumb as to think that we can't be beat. I am a big fan of John Hardin and would never insult them like that. I think their fans can back me up on that. I have heard about these young guys at Pulaski County for about five years and was wondering when they would arrive. I guess they're getting closer. I think the best thing in the world for them would be to make it to Bowling Green and play the Purples. They will probably be a 30 point underdog. An undefeated 30 point underdog. I know that sounds like bragging, but it's the truth and if they plan on winning a state championship this year or any year, they need to know what it will take to get one or three. :biggrin: My problem with posting is word tact. I'm thinking I have a little ADHD, but I refuse to admit it. I was trying to edit my post to you and made three new posts. I'm sorry for my rebuttal, I have ADHD. :biggrin:
^
Trying to get to that 3000 i see Confusednicker:
It's all your fault. Dangling that VIP carrot in front of me.
^
Its not all its cracked up to be Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3