Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Anderson County 11/29 (Class 5A Semi Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ready for this game. Go Maroons!
kyfun Wrote:Have watched both teams play. Pulaski has to many weapons for Anderson to stop. Anderson has two players to stop and neither one a brute like Harris was for MS. If the field is dry the game is over at halftime. PC 35 AC 14.

You are either very young and don't know much about football or blinded by your loyalty for your team.i'm not a fan of either team and don't care who wins but this game will probably be won in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter it won't be decided by halftime.
I still think Pulaski wins.
Pulling for the Maroons in this one!! Would LOVE to see them in the state final game!

Stay safe & warm! Go Pulaski!!!
I donned the Maroon many years ago. Wishing I could be there. Good luck tonight!
100% behind Pulaski county 64SUR and Williamsburg nations :Cheerlead
Jack Lambert Wrote:You are either very young and don't know much about football or blinded by your loyalty for your team.i'm not a fan of either team and don't care who wins but this game will probably be won in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter it won't be decided by halftime.

The guy gave you three facts and an opinion. Kind of classless to call him ignorant about the game of football if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised at all if PC won by 3+ scores, just like I wouldn't be surprised if AC pulled it out at home.
TongueirateShoGAMEDAY!!!TongueirateSho

Can't wait for this one! Too bad I can only listen on the radio!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:TongueirateShoGAMEDAY!!!TongueirateSho

Can't wait for this one! Too bad I can only listen on the radio!

Same here! Been a fabulous 3 days with my son, tho. Kentucky bound! GO MAROONS!
4 hours and 32 minutes until kickoff time.
I'm out of town also, but will be listening via iHeart! Big game! Good luck to both teams!
Wildcat18 Wrote:The guy gave you three facts and an opinion. Kind of classless to call him ignorant about the game of football if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised at all if PC won by 3+ scores, just like I wouldn't be surprised if AC pulled it out at home.

I gave my honest opinion about his post classless or not.and i don't recall asking you anything.now let me give you a fact if you think pulaski wins by 3 scores then IMO you don't know much about football either.
Pages: 1 2 3