Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro vs Pikeville Updates!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pittman has about 10 tackles prob 5 for a loss hes the only mboro player acting like he wants to play defense..
TD Pikeville
Whos #2 for Pikeville??
77-46 Pikeville 3:29 in the 4th
Fumble on Kickoff Mboro recovers though... they have atleast 10+ fumbles 6 of them on kickoffs
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:Nobody has stopped anybody if it wasn't for 20+ Penalties and 8 turnover 4 of which was inside the Pikeville 20 on lousy kickoffs Mboro would have been right there in this... Mboro would win 8 outta 10 I gurantee it esp out of Pikeville

Fact is Pikeville got smoked last week, Middlesboro just flat got beat tonight but there is no way I am gonna believe that Pikeville is 30 pts better than Middlesboro. The boro is banged up and flat out did not come to play and Pikeville did end of story everything else is gravy
The refs took us out of the game early..18 penalties to 5 ..
tazcat Wrote:Pikeville wouldnt have 70 points if Middlesboro didnt give them the ball 4 strait times on inside the 20 on kickoffs, have 25 penalties then yeah I can say that with a strait face. If these 2 teams were playing at both teams A games Middlesboro beats Pikeville 7 out of 10 times. Yeah I admit Middlesboros defense cant stop them but Middlesboro has stopped Middlesboro I dont remember Pikeville stopping Middlesboro tonight either. Please.

Pikeville has 70 points because Middlesboro cant stop them... turnovers certainly play a part in the margin..but the Jackets can't get a single stop...not one...

A game or not that is simply making excuses. Just give Pikeville credit for absolutely shredding your defense and making plays when opportunity presents itself. It's not like Pikeville has never been in one of these games, they did something similar to Hazard. The better team makes plays.. the weaker team makes mistakes and excuses.

As I said, these are comparable teams but it is frivolous to play the "we gave them the game and we are the better team" card when you might have gave up 100 points if both teams were not running teams.
Flag Mboro delay of game 3rd 11
Mboro to punt but roughing the punter on pikeville
Mboros ball but the punter is still down
Bs the refs set the tone early and took us out of our game PERIOD
fumble Mboro... Pikeville recovers
M'boro give up 77 points and your blaming the refs?
Intimidator Wrote:Bs the refs set the tone early and took us out of our game PERIOD

Special teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the refs.
now their giving Pikeville the flags lol ... to look better on the stat boards wow...
Intimidator Wrote:Bs the refs set the tone early and took us out of our game PERIOD

Pikeville has never been Home Cooking Central... this is the first time I can remember anyone complaining about officials at Hambley. Maybe..just maybe...Middlesboro was forced to play at a pace they were not comfortable with and seeing a team with more speed then they have seen? Throw on that frustration and fatigue as the game goes.

Once again..you are blaming a loss when you give up 70 POINTS on officiating.

I'm confused, so you call your Defense The Refs? That's a weird nickname...
M'boro made costly mistakes when it mattered the most and Pikeville capitalized on them.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Pikeville has 70 points because Middlesboro cant stop them... turnovers certainly play a part in the margin..but the Jackets can't get a single stop...not one...

A game or not that is simply making excuses. Just give Pikeville credit for absolutely shredding your defense and making plays when opportunity presents itself. It's not like Pikeville has never been in one of these games, they did something similar to Hazard. The better team makes plays.. the weaker team makes mistakes and excuses.

As I said, these are comparable teams but it is frivolous to play the "we gave them the game and we are the better team" card when you might have gave up 100 points if both teams were not running teams.

I can hear all you Pikeville folks now. "Middlesboro scored 49 points off turnovers thats why they won". You know if it was the other way around and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont give me the crap that "no we wouldnt its part of the game garbage". Pikeville fans would be crying the same garbage if they turned the ball over 9 times and had 300 penalties. Its part of the game and its Pikevilles tonight but it still doesnt change the fact that I believe Middlesboro is the better team they just were not tonight.
tazcat Wrote:I can hear all you Pikeville folks now. "Middlesboro scored 49 points off turnovers thats why they won". You know if it was the other way around and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont give me the crap that "no we wouldnt its part of the game garbage". Pikeville fans would be crying the same garbage if they turned the ball over 9 times and had 300 penalties. Its part of the game and its Pikevilles tonight but it still doesnt change the fact that I believe Middlesboro is the better team they just were not tonight.

I am far from a "Pikeville folk"

I am simply calling it like I see it and frankly shocked to see the excuses, blaming the loss on officials, and the mindset that Middlesboro is suddenly the better team against a squad that they literally have had no chance at stopping.

I can understand Mboro fans being frustrated with how their team played..but goodness...just give credit where it's due and give a team their due when they straight up beat the snot out of you.
All you people on here were right Middlesboro is terrible so now all you guys can have your moms tuck you in tight in knowing that poor little Middlesboro is awful and now you will sleep better tonight
Every time we would get a little momentum going they would flag us for stupid shit while Pikeville is out there chopping or legs out for underneath us and nothing was called.
I am sure that they will after putting up 77 points.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am far from a "Pikeville folk"

I am simply calling it like I see it and frankly shocked to see the excuses, blaming the loss on officials, and the mindset that Middlesboro is suddenly the better team against a squad that they literally have had no chance at stopping.

I can understand Mboro fans being frustrated with how their team played..but goodness...just give credit where it's due and give a team their due when they straight up beat the snot out of you.

You have your view and I have mine. Pikeville clearly wanted it more and they won. I can handle Middlesboro losing and I never blamed the refs. I hate the blaming the refs crap, thats what UK basketball fans do when they lose games so I wont do that. Pikeville won thats the end of it.
Intimidator Wrote:Every time we would get a little momentum going they would flag us for stupid shit while Pikeville is out there chopping or legs out for underneath us and nothing was called.

You forgot to mention everytime they got something going the Refs knocked the ball out of the ball carriers hands...
I cannot believe that any sports fan, in any walk of life, would ever blame a bus ride (approx 130 miles not 4 hours) or officiating on giving up 80 points in a football game......speechless
Its hard to believe you can score 40 and get blown out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8