Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro vs Pikeville Updates!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
if middlesboro can get some stops they will have no problem scoring if they can hang on the ball and not fumble
1st down Pikeville on the Mboro 42
this is going to be a high scoring game because neither team can make a stop just like thekingoftheworld said hopefully middlesboro can come back
1st down pikeville on mboro 32
we gotta get some stops bad
4th down pikeville
4th 6 on mboro 28 they go for it
false start Pikeville
4th 11
1st down pikeville they convert on 4th 11
flag on mboro
Omg!
TD Pikeville
well middlesboro had were they wanted pikeville but then pikeville got it on 4th and 11
56-34 Pikeville
If you don't care TheKingOfTheWorld, when there is a score give the time left. It would help me keeping up with it on here. Thanks.
middlesboro is going to look back after the game on flim and wish they had this game back with all the mistakes they r making they will jut learn from them ad get better no worrys!
i cannot believe how bad Middlesboro defense has been in this game. My goodness is Pikeville all world or what?
Mboro has 16 Penalties and Pikeville 3
found this game streaming so listening now, announcers amazed that Pikeville just got a flag thrown on them
1st down Pittman
20 Yrd run Pittman
i think playing harlen (0-5) a week before pikeville may have hurt middlesboro a little
Flag on Pikeville
tazcat Wrote:i cannot believe how bad Middlesboro defense has been in this game. My goodness is Pikeville all world or what?

Sorry, but No. I believe that Middlesboro is just a little overrated IMO. No offense meant to any boro fans.
tazcat Wrote:found this game streaming so listening now, announcers amazed that Pikeville just got a flag thrown on them

link? I'd love to listen
fumble mboro
Pikeville ball
2nd 14 pikeville ball
3:45 left in the 3rd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8