Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro vs Pikeville Updates!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
21-12 pikeville
I cant get the radion broadcast where I live and not sure where to listen online. Is Pikevilles offense as good as Middlesboros defense sounds like it is letting it be or all these penalties giving Pikeville good field postition?
Wow Pikeville scoring at will and with Major out no way Middlesboro will keep up. Sounds like Pikeville in a rout tonight.
wow mboro touches kickoff and pikeville recovers at 7
penalties
td pikeville
28-12 pikeville
mboro has 10 penalties pikeville 1
mboro touches kickoff and pikeville recovers again
wow its done lol.. refs are horrible also
I'm a boro fan but i'm gonna tell the rest of you something. If they don't get better on special teams and defense , they are not going to go very far, you have to be good in all three ares. I'm not talking the return game, I don't have a clue how many extra point's they have missed this year and there defense is terrible, and now to kickof fumbles.
sounds like Middlesboro took the worst game they have played all year to Pikeville. Its alot to ask for those 4 hr bus rides too. Pikeville just really sounds like the much better team
Mboro Defense sucks
td pikeville
I will say this for those who say Bell CO is terrible or whatever. I am not in Pikeville tonight but did see and listen to the Bell/Boro game and Middlesboro was solid in all areas against them and they seem to be the complete oppostite in this game.
35-12 pikeville... our defense is disgusting
My goodness how bad would Belfry beat us?
fumble on kickoff mboro pikeville ball... wow 3 in a row
Call me old fashion but if you cant play defense and hold on to the ball you can not win, and Middlesboro can do neither, blame it on the refs, or the bus ride or whatever you want to.
this just doesnt happen.. this is pure luck td pikeville
Not making excuses cause I know Middlesboro is better than what they are showing tonight, I believe its that 4hr bus ride up there thats got them all out of whack tonight.
42-12 pikeville
if you are fumbling kickoff after kickoff, penalties etc etc....all that is mental and it to me is the bus ride. Pikeville is the better team sounds like to they deserve to win but all this is mental mistakes.
if it wasnt for that this would be td game
we got 10 penalties and 6 fumbles
we've fumbles twice on this drive but picked it up
tazcat Wrote:Not making excuses cause I know Middlesboro is better than what they are showing tonight, I believe its that 4hr bus ride up there thats got them all out of whack tonight.

It's 127 miles from Middlesboro to Pikeville. Is that bus being pulled by mules? Should be a 2:30 to 2:45 trip even in a school bus.
Poindexter and Pittman is the only ones playing like they wanna win
1st and goal Mboro
TD Mboro Foister
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8