Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield vs. Fairview (1A State Championship) 11/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just curious as to how the recruting class of 2013 is coming?? Who is on Fairview's radar from Huntington as well as how many stars each athlete has to their recruiting profile?? Cant wait to meet the new incomers for next season
bulldog4life Wrote:Just curious as to how the recruting class of 2013 is coming?? Who is on Fairview's radar from Huntington as well as how many stars each athlete has to their recruiting profile?? Cant wait to meet the new incomers for next season

bulldog4life get over it fairview beat you all like a dog.williamsburg hurt you guys alot.we would have give fairview a better game.Confusednicker:but we got our :moon:kick by one play.an you no it.cong.to fairview and hazard on a great season and to the state champion mayfield now lets go an recruit.:relaxing:
Word is we got some 4 star linebacker that just moved in from Tn this past week. Now if we can just find 1 or 2 more. You guys give Fairview a break. They had a break out season this year. Believe me, I know what it is like to loose in the last game of the year. Let them dust themselves off before you start punching below the belt. At least wait until they stop seeing stars.
64SUR Wrote:bulldog4life get over it fairview beat you all like a dog.williamsburg hurt you guys alot.we would have give fairview a better game.Confusednicker:but we got our :moon:kick by one play.an you no it.cong.to fairview and hazard on a great season and to the state champion mayfield now lets go an recruit.:relaxing:

Wow!! I'm scared to even ask where you got your education, or even where you learned your spelling and grammar.
bulldog4life Wrote:Wow!! I'm scared to even ask where you got your education, or even where you learned your spelling and grammar.

don't have spell check bulldog Confusednicker:
bulldog4life Wrote:Just curious as to how the recruting class of 2013 is coming?? Who is on Fairview's radar from Huntington as well as how many stars each athlete has to their recruiting profile?? Cant wait to meet the new incomers for next season

People act like it is some kind of joke, you are really just asking a legit question. Does anyone really expect them not to have an influx of new kids who just happen to play football? BITW, "Back Into West Virginia"
Patch Wrote:BITW, "Back Into West Virginia"

Now now Patch, I was told after the title game that it meant Believe in the Woodshed :hilarious:

Just kidding, couldn't help myself on that one
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Now now Patch, I was told after the title game that it meant Believe in the Woodshed :hilarious:

Just kidding, couldn't help myself on that one

Gee, I wonder what wiseguy said that? :eyeroll:
Probably the same one that yelled "Passing game, google it".
rebel 4 life Wrote:Mayfield by 42

this is exactly what the betting software said.
By the way, anybody here using betting software doing football betting?
Personally I am not using a football betting software yet. But I am looking into it to see how it works.
I saw a subscriber writing his personal experience and insights with using a system on a review site, gagareviews.com .
I think his review of that system is just impartial and sound.
So anyone here is using a betting system to do football betting here? Can you give me some advices on this? thanks!
Was just watching game replay and noticed Fairview's #3. Is he okay?
Brewer #44, for Fairview should have been ejected from the game for a lack of class after repeatedly kicking a Mayfield player who was on the ground covering a fumble he just recovered at the 5 minutes mark of the 4th Quarter. That was classless
Man 10 pages we won, Fairview didnt can we close this topic?
I didn't see that. I guess I will have to watch the game again when I get home from work. The only thing I saw questionable was the shove in the end zone. Those things tend to happen when you are not used to loosing though. I heard alot of talk leading up to the game about how borderline illegal they were in hitting and several other things, but I only saw that one thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10