Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper @ Harlan County 11-23-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Only Tuesday! I'm more excited about the game Friday night than Thanksgiving!
Filthy Animal Wrote:[IMG][Image: Bearvsjag.jpg][/IMG]

BLACK BEARS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooper yankees get slaughtered like the rest!....:devilflam ....and Dusty is proven WRONG again!...Confusednicker:

we ARE going to state!!...don't matter what the score is in the end...if it's by 3 td's or 3 points!....We want it!...we can taste it!...the boys are ready for it!

Our boys aren't gonna get full on turkey thursday, cause they are saving room for desert......Victory pie with Jaguar filling!!!!!

[IMG][Image: babyjag.jpg][/IMG]

Hey baby Jaguar, Maybe you and Deigo should go prancing around and explore some other forrest!...there are WILD FILTHY ANIMALS in these mountains!

GRRRRR!!!!!!....GRRRRR!!!!....Go Black Bears!

This is childish and completely uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself for picking on little ole' me. I'm a sensitive person and would never overhype a subject or make light good and fair competition like this..... :trolldad2:

Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:This is childish and completely uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself for picking on little ole' me. I'm a sensitive person and would never overhype a subject or make light good and fair competition like this..... :trolldad2:

Confusednicker:

:lame::thatsfunn:thatsfunn:lame:
Most of us in Pulaski will be rooting for Harlan County, they are a very good team and I hope they represent our region well.
meat loaf Wrote:Most of us in Pulaski will be rooting for Harlan County, they are a very good team and I hope they represent our region well.

Agreed! :Thumbs:
I just heard that Jake Middleton was named 5-A Region 4 Player of the Year.
Good luck to all moutain teams, go black bears!!!! SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL moutain style. Black bear nation would like for all surrounding counties to come and support this moutain team in our game vs. Cooper. Bell Co. Bobcats and fans, we could sure use your support, you are more than welcome to come helps us beat a Northern team.
Congratulations Jake!! I know how hard he worked not only during the season, but all throughout the summer as well. This is well deserved. We're SOOOO proud of him!
Granny Bear Wrote:Only Tuesday! I'm more excited about the game Friday night than Thanksgiving!

Should be fun!!! My only wish is it is a clean played game and may the best team win.

Whoever wins this game I will be rooting for in the finals.
bac2369 Wrote:This is going to be a great game. Someone stated that this will be a high scoring game. They will be a game of some score but i dont think there will be more than 35 points on the board by one team. Harlan Co has atleast 5 backs that can take the ball at any time. Hard to stop fresh legs is all i can say.

Harlan Co 30
Cooper 20

I agree. I don't think it will be one of those high scoring games either.
I know Cooper in any game that they have had a big lead calls the dogs off right away, and with Harlan Co.'s great running game it won't be a quick score all day long type of game.

I can see a 35-28 type of game here, not a 64-59 type of game.
Harlan Co should win. What teams consolidation?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Harlan Co should win. What teams consolidation?
Cawood, Cumberland, and Evarts.
Granny Bear Wrote:[color="red"]OH I LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you filthy animal!!![/color]

I now know why you was wanting filthy animal to come help.:Clap:
This is going to be the toughest game of the year and all of us wouldn't expect anything less. This is the State Semi-Finals!!!!! (OMG, BREATH) As HDE said E.KY teams do no fair well against N KY schools. But this year is different. I can feel it! Both Schools are very similar. They are both new, both have been climbing the ladder for 5 years. They both run the ball. They are both very good defensively! The thing that worries me is Cooper has won BIG games "ON THE ROAD"! BUT, This is Harlan County Kentucky and we are due! We have won 8 in a row. We are playing well right now. Oh, and we are not playing 4 time defending state champ FTH like we were 2 years ago. Dont get me wrong. This will be a war. I just have a great feeling that we can play with these guys. Good luck to both teams and have a safe trip from N KY. OH, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on BGR!!!! Come on Friday, I cant wait!!!!!!!
Oh and to celebrate my 400th post, DITTO!!!!
Filthy Animal is the BEST with graphics and her pictures are limited only by her imagination; which means there ARE no limits!!!!
Daddycat27 Wrote:This is going to be the toughest game of the year and all of us wouldn't expect anything less. This is the State Semi-Finals!!!!! (OMG, BREATH) As HDE said E.KY teams do no fair well against N KY schools. But this year is different. I can feel it! Both Schools are very similar. They are both new, both have been climbing the ladder for 5 years. They both run the ball. They are both very good defensively! The thing that worries me is Cooper has won BIG games "ON THE ROAD"! BUT, This is Harlan County Kentucky and we are due! We have won 8 in a row. We are playing well right now. Oh, and we are not playing 4 time defending state champ FTH like we were 2 years ago. Dont get me wrong. This will be a war. I just have a great feeling that we can play with these guys. Good luck to both teams and have a safe trip from N KY. OH, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on BGR!!!! Come on Friday, I cant wait!!!!!!!

I get so excited reading these posts Daddycat27!!! I agree, there seem to be a lot of similiarities between HC and Cooper.

I believe this will be a barn burner, and I am looking so forward to watching the game Friday.

Travel safely, Cooper players and fans and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Our Black Bears will have to play mistake free in all three phases of the game (special teams, offense and defense). I feel that this is by far the best team we have played this year BUT I have a great feeling about this game. Our boys are focused and have one thing on their mind and that is getting to Bowling Green. So, with that being said, the Bears by 6. I wish safe travels to all Cooper fans and anyone else coming to Harlan County to watch the game. I expect ALL of Harlan County to come out and cheer on the boys. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
It's amazing to see how fired up the whole county is for this game. Everywhere you go people are talking about the BEARS on Friday night! The boys are pumped and focused as well. Can't wait for Friday!!!
bear claw Wrote:Our Black Bears will have to play mistake free in all three phases of the game (special teams, offense and defense). I feel that this is by far the best team we have played this year BUT I have a great feeling about this game. Our boys are focused and have one thing on their mind and that is getting to Bowling Green. So, with that being said, the Bears by 6. I wish safe travels to all Cooper fans and anyone else coming to Harlan County to watch the game. I expect ALL of Harlan County to come out and cheer on the boys. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Unlike all these other nasty and unruly filthy animals, you are a person of class. I hold you in high regard, but those members like Granny Bear, Filthy Animal, Black Bear Grandmom, Patriot and Bear_Paw are mean and nasty people..... I wish you luck, but those others, umm, I don't know about them.......:biggrin:
^^^
:gtfo:

Damn Yankee!!!!!
^ Evil I tell ya, EVIL.......
Stardust Wrote:Unlike all these other nasty and unruly filthy animals, you are a person of class. I hold you in high regard, but those members like Granny Bear, Filthy Animal, Black Bear Grandmom, Patriot and Bear_Paw are mean and nasty people..... I wish you luck, but those others, umm, I don't know about them.......:biggrin:

I am wounded to the core!!!:biglmao:
Harlan co. 36 cooper 24 go black bears from 64SUR :closed:
Thank you for your support 64SUR!!!

You have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
A win by one is a win. Let's go BLACK BEARS!!!
Bluegrassrivals Statistics

Harlan County fans currently view and replying to this thread- 7,948

Cooper fans currently view and replying to this thread- 3 1/2
64SUR Wrote:Harlan co. 36 cooper 24 go black bears from 64SUR :closed:

So you have now crossed over to the dark side.....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bluegrassrivals Statistics

Harlan County fans currently view and replying to this thread- 7,948

Cooper fans currently view and replying to this thread- 3 1/2

Sounds pretty accurate to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9