Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper @ Harlan County 11-23-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You know the wrestler Stardust was a little sissified!

I haven't watched the YouTube stuff but we did just shutdown a QB who threw for over 2000 yards! My opinion the Black Bears will wear the jaguars down and score a late TD to win by 2 touchdowns.

Be warned Stardust I have informed Filthy Animal that you are posting pictures. You have called down the thunder and she eats Thunder and craps Lightening!!!!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Dusty I got a bet for ya....you have picked Cooper by 21. If Cooper wins by 21 I'll change my avatar to a pic of me in my spandex. If not....well you know the rest....

BOOM.
I love it.
Bear_Paw Wrote:^ they never do....that's the same guys that never thought Cumberland had a chance against Beechwood the 3 times they beat them. Beechwood been squib kicking since their last game of 83 Confusednicker:

Nobody from Harlan County has beat them since 1986 though. This will take the Bears' best game.
John you're such a party pooper...lol
Patriot Wrote:You know the wrestler Stardust was a little sissified!

I haven't watched the YouTube stuff but we did just shutdown a QB who threw for over 2000 yards! My opinion the Black Bears will wear the jaguars down and score a late TD to win by 2 touchdowns.

Be warned Stardust I have informed Filthy Animal that you are posting pictures. You have called down the thunder and she eats Thunder and craps Lightening!!!!

PLEASE HURRY!!! I've got Stardust everywhere but graphics. I need you Filthy Animal!!!!!
HDE Wrote:Nobody from Harlan County has beat them since 1986 though. This will take the Bears' best game.

Highlands? Or n ky in general?
HDE can you post the stats for all running backs? I was wondering how Carson and travon have done. Thanks
This will be a very tough game. HC will have to control the ball while keeping the chains rolling and scoring on long drives. Cooper seems to have big play ability with their play action passing. All I can say is go HC. Can't wait for this one.
Daddycat27 Wrote:HDE can you post the stats for all running backs? I was wondering how Carson and travon have done. Thanks

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ts_37579_0
tcb Wrote:Harlan County wins this one easily 46-14.

What kind of Honey did you eat :biglmao:
Daddycat27 Wrote:Highlands? Or n ky in general?

Northern Kentucky
Highlands, Covington Catholic, Newport and Bellevue are the only ones I can remember since 1986.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Dusty I got a bet for ya....you have picked Cooper by 21. If Cooper wins by 21 I'll change my avatar to a pic of me in my spandex. If not....well you know the rest....

[Image: spandex.png]

Confusednicker:
Patriot Wrote:You know the wrestler Stardust was a little sissified!

Now Filthy Animal in Spandex is a much better thought....

[Image: bear-brown-back-zipped-spandex-catsuit.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:PLEASE HURRY!!! I've got Stardust everywhere but graphics. I need you Filthy Animal!!!!!

Filthy does not want any of this...

....She's skeered....[Image: skeeredsticker.gif]
Granny Bear Wrote:Thank you adopted purple. I think the Black Bear nation has garnered some respect in the area. We've been getting support messages from lots of other fan bases, and we really really appreciate them!! We even have them from Bell County!! LOL

Northern KY doesn't know much about mountain football, and they are proving that with every post.

If we win Friday night, I can guarantee you that we will parade into Bowling Green with air horns, cow bells, bazookas (the noise maker not the weapon) and proud fans ALL ON/IN PICK-UP TRUCKS!!! It would be an amazing thing to see!!

The Black Bear Nation supports this football team passionately!!!

I came to Bowling Green 30 years ago and my truck looked the Beverly Hillbillys were coming to town. I liked it so much, I never left. Western Kentucky University is a fine school. It's a great atmosphere to play for a state championship.
Spirit100 Wrote:^ They'll leave alive and well Granny....not trash talk....just talk Wink....most importantly these kids learn from their experience, become better from it, and escape injury free.

Again, this one will be a classic. I'll be in the deer woods and not be able to make the trip south. I will pass your well wishes on travel to the dedicated Cooper Jaguar fans making the journey. Watch for ELK and DEER on the big curve leading to the Stadium....

I'll simply sign off with GO FOOTBALL when it comes to this game! Honor the game fans and players as I know most of you will!!!

Well in a way you are both right. Two years ago we left Harlan alive, however I don't think we arrived home alive. Long trip. Drained and could not function the rest of the weekend.:biggrin:
Oh tradition!! I gave charlie22 the hotel information a few days before the game! Didn't he share?? That's just like a lawyer!!
adopted purple Wrote:I came to Bowling Green 30 years ago and my truck looked the Beverly Hillbillys were coming to town. I liked it so much, I never left. Western Kentucky University is a fine school. It's a great atmosphere to play for a state championship.

Western Kentucky is a gorgeously diversified area. I used to love it. BUT, I was coaching a championship game there in girls' AAU or Jr Pro...can't remember which...in 1992. There was another really important game played that day, and all the parents would keep up with that game and announce the score periodically. We won our game that day, and JUST after the game......the parents announced what had happened in the other game!!

That's all I'm gonna say about that "other" game, but since that day I equate it Western Kentucky University!
Black Bears by 6
Stardust Wrote:[Image: PokeBear3.jpg&zc=1&w=710]

Stardust Wrote:Filthy does not want any of this...

....She's skeered....[Image: skeeredsticker.gif]

[IMG][Image: Bearvsjag.jpg][/IMG]

BLACK BEARS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooper yankees get slaughtered like the rest!....:devilflam ....and Dusty is proven WRONG again!...Confusednicker:

we ARE going to state!!...don't matter what the score is in the end...if it's by 3 td's or 3 points!....We want it!...we can taste it!...the boys are ready for it!

Our boys aren't gonna get full on turkey thursday, cause they are saving room for desert......Victory pie with Jaguar filling!!!!!

[IMG][Image: babyjag.jpg][/IMG]

Hey baby Jaguar, Maybe you and Deigo should go prancing around and explore some other forrest!...there are WILD FILTHY ANIMALS in these mountains!

GRRRRR!!!!!!....GRRRRR!!!!....Go Black Bears!
[color="red"]OH I LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you filthy animal!!![/color]
Cooper Jags all the way!! This team talks with their pads and plays with their hearts!! Coach Borchers most likely for Coach of the Year!! Hes done an excellant job with these boys!!
LOL I love it Filthy Animal!!!!!!!!!!
Well HE hasn't posted anymore!!!

We need MORE Filthy Animal!!!
Bears by 1 in a brawl.
This is the GAME OF THE WEEK!!

We need SIGNS!!!

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:
OMG just four more days, so excited and i will have a big sign where i usually sit at the 45-50 yard line......yipeeeeee....GO BEARS!!!!
Here's a sign for you! Black bears MAUL the Jag's in the deep dark hills of eastern KY.
Love the pics! Go Harlan County!
Granny Bear Wrote:Thank you adopted purple. I think the Black Bear nation has garnered some respect in the area. We've been getting support messages from lots of other fan bases, and we really really appreciate them!! We even have them from Bell County!! LOL

Northern KY doesn't know much about mountain football, and they are proving that with every post.

One thing you can take to the bank us mountain folk do stick together we may fight among ourselves but stick your nose where it don't belong and you MAY NEVER LEAVE HARLAN ALIVE!!! And it is true northern KY don't know much about us or that wouldn't be trash talking about is but that's ok all the mountain teams will do their talking on the field Friday night!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9