Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper @ Harlan County 11-23-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Good thing i can't take stardust predictions too seriously especially after picking PC to beat the bears by 8. Lol!!!! The bears win with that FILTHY ANIMAL DEFENSE!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:Why would they be reading a Social Media website to find their inspiration :biggrin:

You are absolutely right! You got me!! You really only inspired me to wish I was 40 years younger and a boy!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I think they may look through from time to time, against the wishes of coaches and parents.

Keep trash talking...if you ever get here for a visit you may have to keep your helmet on while walking to your car!!!
:lmao:

Where's the trash talk? I have spoken honestly and with significant sophistication and perception. I don't even drive to Florence, so I have no ties to Cooper.... Now you talking about me needing a helmet while walking to my car sounds like trash talk,,,,Confusednicker:
If you were 40 years younger, you wouldn't be allowed to post here!!!
Black Bear Grandmom Wrote:You are absolutely right! You got me!! You really only inspired me to wish I was 40 years younger and a boy!!!

BBG, if you were 40 years younger and a Boy, I'd no longer be interested.....TongueirateSho

[Image: big%20lips%20trying%20to%20kiss%20lady.j...1325239067]
It IS trash talk; you've picked against us ALL year!!!
And you've not the decency to even visit Coal Miners Memorial to maybe get a clue!
Soup and mexican cornbread Friday......
Confusedhh:
Black Bear Mamas, if we can get Stardust to make the drive to Coal Miners Memorial Stadium this Friday, we need to feed him!!

(remember the Turbo Lax scene from Dumb & Dumber?????)
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Stardust Wrote:Yes, but PC is not Cooper :thatsfunn

And Harlan County is no Pulaski County, or Madison Southern, or Lincoln County. We have not been beat by 3 TD since Highlands in 2010....and we gave them 1 of those... I would bet you a months pay we don't go down by 21...
Granny Bear Wrote:If you were 40 years younger, you wouldn't be allowed to post here!!!

I know!! But just think if I were 40 years younger and a boy, I would be a freshman and have 3 more years of football in Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium!!
Everybody did not know that Granny and I made a bet on this game. If HC wins, I have to come back to the Mountains dressed like a Bear

[Image: 05adf40e-ce55-48d3-80cb-26743522e85dHiRes.JPG]
BUT - WHEN Cooper wins, granny will be headed North dressed in her Jaquars outfit....

[Image: Granny%20Bear.jpg]
Bear_Paw Wrote:And Harlan County is no Pulaski County, or Madison Southern, or Lincoln County. We have not been beat by 3 TD since Highlands in 2010....and we gave them 1 of those... I would bet you a months pay we don't go down by 21...

WHICH happened to be the last time you played a team from NKY. History repeats itself and will give you another reason to hate NKY.....Confusednicker:
Maybe granny should dress in her Jag outfit just cause....:Clap:
Stardust Wrote:WHICH happened to be the last time you played a team from NKY. History repeats itself and will give you another reason to hate NKY.....Confusednicker:

And Cooper is no Highlands....
Everywhere Stardust lands, he turns the thread into a sexually deviated perverted place!! BearPaw I AM surprised at you!!

Believe me, if I looked like her I WOULD wear that Friday night. But if I did that now, I cold completely wipe out the crowds at Coal Miners Memorial!!!

Imagine 6,000+ running through the river and up the mountains screaming for their lives!!
:lmao::lmao:

I am; however, nothing if not adventurous...tell you what BearPaw. I'll wear that outfit if I can find it in my size if YOU will wear a pear of black/red/silver spandex!!!

Deal?????
^ I will wear the Jags outfit if it means I could run 6,000 Bears up the River.....:trolldad2:
Granny Bear Wrote:Everywhere Stardust lands, he turns the thread into a sexually deviated perverted place!! BearPaw I AM surprised at you!!

Believe me, if I looked like her I WOULD wear that Friday night. But if I did that now, I cold completely wipe out the crowds at Coal Miners Memorial!!!

Imagine 6,000+ running through the river and up the mountains screaming for their lives!!
:lmao::lmao:

I am; however, nothing if not adventurous...tell you what BearPaw. I'll wear that outfit if I can find it in my size if YOU will wear a pear of black/red/silve spandex!!!

Deal?????

I just happen to have some spandex in that color....now what Confusednicker:
Baby, you've thrown down the gauntlet!! Going to search "biggirls.com" for my size!!!!
Dusty, you couldn't get 6,000 Black Bear fans to run anywhere together. With that many hillbillies, we could win the damn war!!!!!!
Bear_Paw Wrote:I just happen to have some spandex in that color....now what Confusednicker:

BP, I knew you were a Spandex kind of guy Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:Everybody did not know that Granny and I made a bet on this game. If HC wins, I have to come back to the Mountains dressed like a Bear

[Image: 05adf40e-ce55-48d3-80cb-26743522e85dHiRes.JPG]

Make sure you come dressed as a Black Bear otherwise our Black Bear may call you out on the 50 yard line!!!
Quote:Oh No! not another team from NKY
[Image: hiding_bear.jpg]
Come on Bears, do go into hiding come Friday night, there is always next year

[Image: bear.jpg]
Anyone from the Black Bear Nation could easily tell that's NOT a black bear!! Not sure about you northerners though....no retractable claws, brown in color???

You can do better than that!!!
Awwww, the little cubbie IS a black bear....searching for a jaguar!!!!
Black Bear Grandmom Wrote:Make sure you come dressed as a Black Bear otherwise our Black Bear may call you out on the 50 yard line!!!

"... and Dusty rises up on his hind-feet, but, wait, where is the HC Mascot running off too...."

Dusty WINS again.....

[Image: 50670f51915e3.preview-300.jpg]
That shot is taken out of context; you are getting worse than RealVille on the political thread!!!!
Nothing would be sweeter than to have Harlan County play Bowling Green for the title. I have ties to Harlan and Whitley Counties. That northern Ky message board isn't giving the Black Bears a chance in this game. I say Harlan by 10 on that new fancy field. I think Harlan would bring a ton of fans to Bowling Green. Go Bears.
adopted purple Wrote:Nothing would be sweeter than to have Harlan County play Bowling Green for the title. I have ties to Harlan and Whitley Counties. That northern Ky message board isn't giving the Black Bears a chance in this game. I say Harlan by 10 on that new fancy field. I think Harlan would bring a ton of fans to Bowling Green. Go Bears.

^ they never do....that's the same guys that never thought Cumberland had a chance against Beechwood the 3 times they beat them. Beechwood been squib kicking since their last game of 83 Confusednicker:
Thank you adopted purple. I think the Black Bear nation has garnered some respect in the area. We've been getting support messages from lots of other fan bases, and we really really appreciate them!! We even have them from Bell County!! LOL

Northern KY doesn't know much about mountain football, and they are proving that with every post.

If we win Friday night, I can guarantee you that we will parade into Bowling Green with air horns, cow bells, bazookas (the noise maker not the weapon) and proud fans ALL ON/IN PICK-UP TRUCKS!!! It would be an amazing thing to see!!

The Black Bear Nation supports this football team passionately!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9