Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How dumb is this dUKe UNC coverage on ESPN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i never said i liked you!!  :lol: 
[quote author=moofer link=topic=20328.msg202518#msg202518 date=1141406279]
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:Dude, im really getting tired of you bashing Duke or a team thats better than UK, just because they are getting a better reputation that UK.

I'm sorry that im blunt like that, but Kentucky just isnt..Kentucky anymore. Get over it..there are new great teams now, and its there time to shine.

Kentucky has had there chance.
Hey you can come talk to me when Duke has as many national title than Kentucky or has more wins. Until then you really have no leg to stand on.:rules:
[/quote]

just give them a few years. if ky keeps this crap up, gonzaga will catch them..
What kind of crap you talking about CTD? One bad year? is that what your talking about? You need to learn your college basketball history my good friend.....
hahah ok then corndog. Since the national title that "tubby" supposedly won.. what have they done??  they been on a downhill decline since then.. There has been too many problems at uk since tubby came around.. It started with Gerald Fitch fighting a teammate...  Who seriously does that in a respected program.. and this year it was the morris debate.. and now they are saying crap about rajon rondo driving a friends car around.  it's been one problem after another.. there are too many distractions..  and yes i know ky is the winningest program and all that, but UK isn't what it used to be. and you can't convince me otherwise..  Last year they were a ball hair from getting beat by EKU..  Now that the smaller colleges are getting talent that uk is passing up, the field of play is becoming more even.. and unless someone or something lights a fire under uk's ass they will be just another mediocre team with a hell of a record.
Pages: 1 2 3 4