Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County@Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whats your thoughts on this one?
p-burg, very talented offensive team. lc on the other hand, more talented on defense. they struggled throughout the game against shelby valley but p-burgs offensive scheme is totally opposite. p-burg is a pass-run team unlike shelby valley. ill take leslie in this one after they gained confidence on offense.

31-27 Eagles!

Eagles 4 district!
big time Wrote:Whats your thoughts on this one?

This game has the potential to be a good one. If Leslie's offense continue's what they started in the second half of the Shelby Valley game. If Leslie's O doesn't play their best I'd say the Blackcat's beat'em pretty good. If Pestonsburg comes out flat Leslie could possibly win this game. I'm gonna go with the Blackcats 42-28.
Blackcats by 6
Upset Alert!!! Eagles by a TD
Prestonsburg wins a hard fought game.

Blackcats-20
Eages-8
Should be a great game, a lot of talent. Im taking the eagles 28- 20
Prestonsburg 27
Leslie Co 14
Close in 1st half, then Blackcats roll.....win by 21
Blackcats 28-17
Prestonsburg by 21
Blackcats pull away 35-14
Should be a great game. I'm picking Pburg by a TD or 2.
Prestonsburg by several TD's.
Prestonsburg - 31
Leslie County - 24
Prestonsburg matches up really well with this Leslie team, as Leslie likes to throw the ball and Prestonsburg has done a good job against he pass this season. However the Blackcats have been terrible against the run, so if Leslie comes out being able to do both then it's a shootout.

I think Prestonsburg wins regardless.
Leslie County by a TD, but would like to see them win BIG because many think they don't have a chance.
WHere is this one played at?
^@ Prestonsburg
Hard to win a P-burgh.
Leslie had some injuries last week for the Shelby Valley game.. But Leslie has been very good against these types of offenses this year. Leslie has seen some athletic wide receivers this season with Bianchi and company at Harlan, and had a really good game against them.

I think if Leslie can limit the big plays and get Chris Maggard going in the running game, leslie wins this one on the road... 32-21..
With Prestonsburg getting healthier and healthier as the season goes they win this by 4+ td's.
Blackcats win easily.
Pburg-34
Leslie Co-14
Going with Prestonsburg
P'Burg by 4 touchdowns
Leslie Co.-13

Prestonsburg-48
If the Blackcats are healthy they win by 28 points if the injured are not back it could be a close game.
good athletes goin at it in this one. pburg probably thinks they have it won already but im here to tell you that i think it will be a dog fight. both teams r eager for their first district championship in a couple of year and i think that lc will pull it in a BATTLE!!!
lc-24
pburg- 12
i heard all the players that had injuries are back in action this week. with that being said, leslie county has one of the most dominate defenses in their district, if not THE best. i haven't seen a defense with that much intensity in years. every game i watch them play in, their defense flies to the ball and makes huge plays. in order for them to win against p-burg, they got to step their offensive game up, i have said that since day one. however, from watching the shelby valley game, they could have easily laid down and gave up. but they didnt. it seemed like they made adjustments after the first half on offense and defense and came out with a big win. so they are well coached and they have alot of heart. no discredit what so ever to p-burg, but leslie county is going to be more focused and more prepared.
Pages: 1 2 3